Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Max Strength Gel
£9.99 – £12.99
- Relieves Osteoarthritis Pain And Lubricates Joints
- Active Ingredient: Sequessome Vesicles
- Drug-Free Formulation
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Max Strength Gel, is stronger than Flexiseq Active Gel and, is targeted at relieving pain and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis. Flexiseq is a drug free-formulation that contains Sequessome vesicles (tiny lipid spheres).
|50g||£12.99||Out of Stock|
Flexiseq Osteoarthritis Max Strength is specially developed for the daily needs of joint pain and early-stage arthritis.
Can be used for individuals who have not yet been diagnosed with osteoarthritis but wish to retain pain free mobility.
Flexiseq Active doesn’t have any known interactions with drugs so can be used alongside any other medications you may be taking including painkillers.
- Helps lubricate & protect your joints
- Relieves joint pain & stiffness, improves joint function
- Suitable for long-term treatment of all joints
- Avoids drug-based side effects
- Clinically Proven
There has been no serious side effects reported.
Flexiseq may cause minor irritations, such as erythema, dry skin and rash at the site of application.
Side effects affecting the skin and subcutaneous tissue could occur after approximately two weeks of treatment but should dissapear within a few weeks.
In the event of serious side effects or if you notice any side effects not listed in the patient information leaflet Please tell your GP or pharmacist.