Evolve Hypromellose Eye Drops 10ml
- Active Ingredient: Hypromellose 0.3% w/v
- Can be used with any type of contact lenses
- Provides instant comfort for dry eye sensations
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Hypromellose Eye Drops are used to treat conditions where not enough tears are made to keep the eye lubricated and clean. Hypromellose Eye Drops lubricate the surface of the eye in the same way as natural tears.
What Are Evolve Hypromellose Eye Drops And What Are They Used For
Hypromellose Eye Drops are used to treat conditions where not enough tears are made to keep the eye lubricated and clean. Hypromellose Eye Drops lubricate the surface of the eye (including artificial eyes) in the same way as natural tears. It can therefore be used to relieve the dryness and pain associated with reduced or abnormal tear production.
How To Use Evolve Hypromellose Eye Drops
- Before opening a new bottle of Hypromellose Eye Drops, please check that the safety strip on the bottom of the outer cap is unbroken.
- Twist the outer cap to break the seal.
- Wash your hands well before use.
- Remove the outer cap. If you are putting in the drops yourself, you should use a mirror.
- Tilt your head back and look up at the ceiling.
- Pull the lower lid of the eye out to form a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
- Hold the bottle between the thumb and middle finger of the other hand, turn the bottle upside down near to the eye, try not to touch the eye with the nozzle.
- Apply enough pressure to the container to release one to two drops, as directed by your doctor.
- Blink your eye a few times.
- If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop.
- Repeat steps 5-10 for the other eye if you have been told to use Hypromellose Eye Drops in both eyes.
- Replace the outer cap on the container, trying not to touch the applicator tip with anything, including the eye or your fingers
Before You Use Evolve Hypromellose Eye Drops
Do not use Evolve Hypromellose if you are allergic to hypromellose or any of the other ingredients listed lower in the product information tab. Ask your doctor for advice. This medicine is available without a prescription. However, you still need to use Evolve Hypromellose carefully to get the best results from it.
Like all medicines, Evolve Hypromellose can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them which include, but aren’t limited to:
- blurred vision
- eye pain
- foreign body sensation in eyes
- eye irritation
- redness of eye
The active substance is Hypromellose 0.3% w/v. The other ingredients are Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride and a Buffer.