Day Nurse Liquid (240ml)
- Liquid For Colds & Flu
- Active Indredients: Paracetamol Pseudoephedrine & Pholcodine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Resgistered Pharmacy
Day Nurse Liquid 240ml gives you a daytime treatment for the symptoms of cold and flu. It contains the active ingredients Paracetamol, Pseudoephedrine, and Pholcodine. Suitable for adults and children over 16 years.
Out of stock
Buy Day Nurse Liquid Online
My Pharmacy is the best place Buy Day Nurse Liquid Online in the UK. To order Day Nurse Liquid UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Day Nurse Liquid UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Day Nurse Liquid Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Beechams Day Nurse Liquid
Day Nurse Liquid is used as a day-time treatment to relieve symptoms of colds, chills and flu.
Day Nurse Liquid contains three active ingredients:
- Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever
- Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and sinuses helping you breathe more easily
- Pholcodine is a cough suppressant that helps relieve dry or tickly coughs and sore throat
At My Pharmacy we also offer Beechams Day Nurse Liquid All In One Solution. Beechams Day Nurse Liquid All In One Solution contains paracetamol but the other two active ingredients in Beechams Day Nurse Liquid is different to those in Day Nurse liquid, it contains phenylephrine hydrochloride and guaifenesin.
See more information on coughs and colds on the NHS website.
Boots Equivalent To Day Nurse Liquid
Before using Boots Equivalent To Day Nurse Liquid you should check the ingredients to ensure it is safe for you to use.
Active Day And Night Nurse Liquid Ingredients:
- Paracetamol 1000 mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg and Pholcodine 10 mg
Other Day And Night Nurse Liquid Ingredients:
- Glycerol (E 422), propylene glycol, sucrose, purified water, ethanol, glucose, citric acid (E 330), sodium citrate, sodium benzoate (E 211), acesulfame K, colour (E 101a) and flavours (peach, peardrop, levomenthol, lime)
If you require any further information on Boots Equivalent To Day Nurse Liquid please contact us via the email address below.
Can I Take Day Nurse Liquid And Ibuprofen
You may want to ask Can I Take Day Nurse Liquid And Ibuprofen together ? So, let’s have a look at the facts around Can I Take Day Nurse Liquid And Ibuprofen. You can take Ibuprofen with Day Nurse but you should follow the instructions on the pack, being careful not to exceed the maximum dose.
If you require any further information regarding Can I Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Liquid please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Can I Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Liquid
Whilst the answer to Can You Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Liquid is Yes, you should be careful not to take another other paracetamol containing products at the same time as Day Nurse Liquid.
Day Nurse Liquid already contains paracetamol and taking any other paracetamol containing products at the same time could lead to an overdose of Paracetamol.
You can order Ibuprofen here at My Pharmacy.
Can You Take Day Nurse Liquid At Night
Can You Take Day Nurse Liquid At Night is commonly asked, so let’s have a look at the information provided on Can You Take Day Nurse Liquid At Night ?
Day Nurse is safe to take at night but some of its ingredients may make it difficult for you to fall asleep. If you are suffering from a cold, sleep is important, here at My Pharmacy we offer Night Nurse Liquid which would be best taken at Night time to help you sleep easier and recovery quicker.
Can You Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Liquid
You may wonder Can You Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Liquid?
Whilst taking Ibuprofen at the same time at Day Nurse Liquid is safe there are other time that you should take Day Nurse Liquid.
Do not take Day Nurse Liquid:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol, pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, pholcodine or any of the other ingredients
- If you have ever developed a severe skin rash or skin that peels, blisters or sores in the mouth after taking Day Nurse
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland, prostate gland enlargement, an irregular heartbeat, glaucoma, diabetes, psychosis or phaeochromocytoma (tumour of the adrenal gland)
- If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars
- If you are on a controlled sodium diet
- If you are due to have an operation
- If you are skinny, underweight or regularly drink alcohol
- If you are taking medicines to treat migraine e.g. medicines called ergot alkaloids
- If you have a history of drug abuse; pholcodine is an opioid and addiction is observed with opioids as a class
Costnof Day And Night Nurse Liquid
Costnof Day And Night Nurse Liquid should be stored correctly so that when you come to use it again it is safe to do so. You should store Costnof Day And Night Nurse Liquid:
- Out of the sight and reach of children
- Not taken after the expiry date
- Not stored above 25ºC
Returning any unused Costnof Day And Night Nurse Liquid to your local pharmacy for safe disposal can help protect the community and the environment.
Day And Night Nurse Liquid
Day And Night Nurse Liquid dosage instructions should be followed at all times, by following the Day And Night Nurse Liquid directions carefully you will help minimise the risk of any side effects and prevent the risk of an overdose.
The recommended Day And Night Nurse Liquid dose for adults and children over 16 years of age:
- Take 30 ml dose every 4 hours as needed
Day And Night Nurse Liquid Boots
Whilst Day And Night Nurse Liquid Ingredients are available from other commercial stores like, Day And Night Nurse Liquid Boots, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike, Day And Night Nurse Liquid Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as, Day And Night Nurse Liquid Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Day And Night Nurse Liquid Ingredients
Driving and Operating Machinery
Day And Night Nurse Liquid Ingredients can cause some people to feel dizzy, if you feel dizzy while used it, you should not drive or operate machinery.
Alcohol And Day Nurse Liquid
You should Avoid drinking alcohol whilst taking this Day Nurse Liquid as it contains 5% v/v ethanol (alcohol) This could be harmful if you suffer from alcoholism.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
You should not use Day Nurse Liquid in pregnancy or breastfeeding unless your doctor has told you to.
Day And Night Nurse Liquid Price
Day And Night Nurse Liquid Price here at My pharmacy starts at as little as £7.69
Regardless of the Day And Night Nurse Liquid Price that you pay or the Day And Night Nurse Liquid Review that you read, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Day And Night Nurse Liquid Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Day And Night Nurse Liquid Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Day And Night Nurse Liquid helped my sore throat” You can view all our 5-Star Day And Night Nurse Liquid Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
Day And Night Nurse Liquid Side Effects
Day And Night Nurse Liquid Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody gets them, some Day And Night Nurse Liquid Side Effects include:
- Sudden weight loss, loss of appetite or yellowing of the skin and eyes
- Inflammation of the colon due to insufficient blood supply (ischaemic colitis)
- Headache, ringing in the ears, irritability or shaking
- Rapid heart rate or palpitations
- Diarrhoea, constipation or stomach pain
- Inability to cough up excess phlegm on the chest
- Sudden severe headache
- sudden onset of fever, reddening of the skin
You can view a full list of Day And Night Nurse Liquid Side Effects here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
If you require any further information on Can You Take Ibuprofen With Day Nurse Liquid or if we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our other cough and cold treatments here at My Pharmacy.
Possible side effects
Like all medicines Day Nurse can have side effects, but not everyone gets them.
The following effects may occur:
• Nervousness, difficulty sleeping
• Nausea and vomiting
• Dry mouth may occasionally occur
• Hallucinations (particularly in children) have been reported rarely
• Nightmares, agitation, sweating and restlessness.
Stop taking this medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience:
• Difficulty passing urine. This is more likely to occur if you have an enlarged
prostate gland• Allergic reactions such as skin rash, itching sometimes with breathing problems
or swelling of the lips, tongue, throat or face
• Skin rash or peeling or mouth ulcers
• Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them
before when taking other painkillers (such as ibuprofen and aspirin)
• Unexplained bruising and bleeding
• Sudden weight loss, loss of appetite or yellowing of the skin and eyes.
• Blurred vision
• Headache, ringing in the ears, irritability or shaking
• Rapid heart rate or palpitations
• Diarrhoea, constipation or stomach pain
• Inability to cough up excess phlegm on the chest
• Sudden severe headache.
• Sudden onset of fever, reddening of the skin, or many small pustules