Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup 150ml
- Soothes Symptoms Of Chesty Coughs
- Active Ingredient: Guaifenesin
- Loosens Phlegm
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup is used to loosen stubborn mucus (phlegm) and provide relief from chesty coughs.
Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup
Buy Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup Online. To Buy Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup
Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup contains liquorice and squill which belong to a group of medicines known as expectorants. They help remove phlegm in people with chesty coughs. Menthol helps relieve congestion in chesty coughs and bronchitis.
Features of Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup:
- For chesty coughs
- Helps banish sore throats
- Traditional flavour
- Free from nuts, artificial colours and flavours
A regular cough that doesn’t produce phlegm is a reflex action to clear the airways of irritants. A chesty cough on other hand is specifically caused by congestion in the lungs. The body uses the cough reflex to try and get it of your chest through the act of coughing. Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup helps loosen the phlegm causing congestion.
Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup
Using Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup is not the only way to treat a chesty cough. There is usually no need to see a doctor, with rest and plenty of fluids providing your body the tools to help, the cough shouldn’t last longer than 3 weeks.
Chesty coughs are often triggered by a virus. Although it can also be a sign of underlying problems, such as asthma, heart failure, chronic bronchitis or a respiratory infection. If it continues to persist even after using solutions such as Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup, visit your GP.
Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup
Before you use Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup, do not use it if you or your child have:
- An allergy to any of the ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
- Any type of heart complaint.
- Alcoholic tendencies.
- Breathing difficulties.
- Raised pressure in the head.
- Heart, liver or kidney problems.
Talk to your doctor if you or your child are taking:
- Carbenoxolone for a stomach ulcer.
- Medicines which help remove fluids from the body.
If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding ask your doctor for advice before using Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup.
- 282mg of alcohol in each 5ml dose. The amount in 5ml of Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup is equivalent to less than 7ml of beer or 3ml of wine. The small amount of alcohol in this medicine will not have any noticeable effects.
- 3g glucose and 1.3g sucrose per 5ml dose. This should be taken into account in patients with diabetes mellitus. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup.
- Sodium methyl, ethyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoates (E215, E219) which may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Less than 1mmol sodium (23mg) per 5ml dose, that is to say ‘sodium-free’.
Chesty Cough Syrup Covonia
Chesty Cough Syrup Covonia contains menthol. Menthol is a chemical that’s naturally found in peppermint and other mint plants, but it can also be made in a lab. Known for its cooling sensation, menthol is popular is many toothpastes, mouthwashes and cough drops. With the right amount of menthol, coughing can be reduced, whilst breathing is made easier. Which is why it’s been included in Chesty Cough Syrup Covonia.
Depending on the dose and form, menthol can be used to relieve coughs; help control plaque or kill bacteria that can contribute to the development of gingivitis; relieve oral discomfort, injury of the mouth and gums, sore throat, fever blisters, or cold sores; relive minor aches and pains of muscles and joints; and relieve irritated lips and skin.
Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup 150ml
Like all medicines, Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup 150ml can have side effects, but not everyone will experience them.
Possible side effects include:
- Allergic reactions such as dermatitis, skin rash, flushing and itchy lumps.
- Higher sodium salt and water levels within the body.
- Low blood potassium levels within the body.
Unbalanced potassium and sodium levels may produce side effects of muscle weakness, confusion, disorientation, and irregular heartbeat.
- Gastrointestinal reactions such as abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhoea.
If you notice these or any other Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup 150ml side effects not included above, stop use immediately and tell your doctor or pharmacist. They will tell you what to do. Take any packaging related to Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup 150ml with you so the medical staff know what you’ve taken.
Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup Mentholated 300ml
Frequently Asked Questions –
Why does my Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup Mentholated 300ml taste stronger than usual?
- The most likely explanation for this is that the bottle was not adequately shaken long enough. Some of the oils used in the formulation, after being left idle, tend to separate from the liquid and rise to the top of the bottle.
Will Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup Mentholated 300ml make me drowsy?
- No – Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture works without causing drowsiness.
Does Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup Mentholated 300ml contain sugar?
- Yes – it contains glucose and sucrose. This should be taken into account when someone with diabetes plans on using this medication.
Does Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture come in different sizes?
- Yes – the product is available in 50ml, 150ml, 300ml sizes. My Pharmacy currently only stocks the 150ml bottle.
Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Review
You can view any Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post a Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Ingredients
Each bottle of Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup contains the same amount of ingredients. All of the Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Ingredients can be found on the back of the bottle.
Active Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Ingredients: Levomenthol 4mg, squill tincture 0.6ml, liquorice liquid extract 0.125ml.
Other Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Ingredients: peppermint oil, anise oil, capsicum tincture (capsicum oleoresin, ethanol), syrup (sucrose), liquid glucose, magnesium aluminium silicate, sodium methyl, ethyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoates (E215, E219), glycerol (E422), caramel (E150c), purified water.
Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Pregnancy
Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Pregnancy is unlikely to have any ill effects when used as directed. If you’re unsure, speak to your doctor or pharmacist.
When deciding to take a medicine during pregnancy, it’s important to find out about the possible effects of that medicine on your baby. This is the case for both medicine prescribed by a doctor and for medicines you can buy from a pharmacy such as Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Pregnancy.
Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup Savers
Whilst Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup is available from other commercial stores like Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Tesco, Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup Savers, Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup Asda, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup Savers, Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup Asda, Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Tesco, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Covonia Chesty Cough Syrup Asda, Covonia Chesty Cough Sugar Free Syrup Tesco, Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture Syrup Savers, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.