Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture (150ml)
- Active Ingredient: Peppermint Oil
- Suitable For Children Ages 5 And Up
- Effectively Relieves Congestion
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture relieves the symptoms of chesty coughs and sore throats in adults, the elderly and children over 5 years of age. This medicine contains liquorice and squill which belong to a group of medicines known as expectorants.
What is Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture?
Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture relieves the symptoms of chesty coughs and sore throats in adults, the elderly and children over 5 years of age. This medicine contains liquorice and squill which belong to a group of medicines known as expectorants. They help remove phlegm in people with chesty coughs. Menthol helps relieve congestion in chesty coughs and bronchitis.
Before You Use Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture
Do NOT use this medicine if you or your child have:
- An allergy to any of the ingredients listed further below.
- Any type of heart complaint.
- Breathing difficulties.
- Raised pressure in your head.
- Heart, liver or kidney problems
If you are an alcoholic, do not use this medicine.
Like with all medicine, side effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these side effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Some of the side effects of Covonia Chesty Cough Mixture include:
- Allergic reactions such as dermatitis, skin rash, flushing and itchy lumps.
- Higher sodium salt and water levels within the body.
- Low blood potassium levels within the body.
- Gastrointestinal reactions such as abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhoea.
peppermint oil, anise oil, capsicum tincture (capsicum oleoresin, ethanol), syrup (sucrose), liquid glucose, magnesium aluminium silicate, sodium methyl, ethyl and propyl parahydroxybenzoates (E215, E219), glycerol (E422), caramel (E150c), purified water.
How to Use
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take one or two 5ml spoonfuls every 4 hours if required.
Children aged 5-12 years: Take one 5ml spoonful every 4 hours if required.
Do not give this medicine to children under the age of 5 unless told so by your doctor.