Calprofen Infant Sugar Free Suspension Strawberry Flavour Liquid Ibuprofen
£3.10 – £5.49
- Relieves Pain And Fever In Infants And Young Children
- Active Ingredient: Ibruprofen
- Effective In Just 15 Minutes
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Aimed at infants and young children, this medicine comes in strawberry flavour, is colour and sugar free. After just 15 minutes this medicine begins to take effect on fever so you’ll see your little one feeling themselves again in no time. Please note that this medicine is intended for short-term use only.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Buy Calprofen Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Calprofen Online. To Buy Calprofen UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Calprofen UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Calprofen Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Calprofen contains the active ingredient Ibuprofen and belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatories. Calprofen Suspension can be given to adult’s children and babies from 3 months of age, weighing more than 5kgs to help relieve:
- A High temperature
- Muscular pain
- Sore throat
- Dental pain
See more information on a high temperature in children on the NHS website.
Calprofen Tablets and suspension are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use them.
Do not use Calprofen Tablets or Calprofen Ibuprofen Suspension if you:
- Have an allergy to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients in this medicine
- Has had an allergic reaction or wheezing after taking aspirin or other anti-inflammatory painkillers
- Has ever had a stomach ulcer or a history of bleeding into, or perforation of, the intestine
- Is taking any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory painkillers
- Has ever had severe kidney, heart or liver problems
- Has an inherited intolerance of some sugars
- Is less than 3 months old
If you are ever unsure if either Calprofen Tablets or Calprofen Ibuprofen Suspension is safe for you to use, you should seek advice from a healthcare professional before use.
Calprofen Ibuprofen Suspension
While using Calprofen Ibuprofen Suspension there are other things you can do at home to help your child’s fever:
- Give them plenty of fluids
- Look out for signs of dehydration
- Give them food if they want it
- Check on your child regularly during the night
- Keep them at home
You should remember to seek medical advice about your child’s condition if:
- Their fever has lasted for longer than 5 days
- You think they are becoming worse
- They are difficult to wake up
- They have swollen arms or legs
- They are less active than normal
- They are shivering
Please remember to follow the Calprofen Dosage instructions carefully, ensuring you do not exceed the maximum recommended dose. Following the Instructions carefully will help minimise the risk of any side effects while preventing the risk of an overdose.
The recommended Calprofen Dosage for 3-6 months:
- 5mls 3 times a day when required
The recommended Calprofen Dosage for 6 months to 1 year:
- 5mls 3-4 times a day when required
The recommended Calprofen 6 Dosage for 1-4 years:
- 5mls 3 times a day when required
Calprofen 6 Dosage for 4-7 years:
- 5mls 3 times a day when required
Calprofen 6 Dosage for 7-12 years:
- 10mls 3 times a day when required
Calprofen Side Effects
Calprofen Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get. If you child suffers from any of the following Calprofen Side Effects, you should stop using it and seek urgent care as soon as possible:
- Passing blood in their faeces
- Passing black tarry stools
- Vomiting blood or dark particles that look like ground coffee
- Unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath
- Skin rash itching or bruising
- light-headedness, racing of the heart or fluid retention
- stiff neck, headache, nausea, vomiting, fever and disorientation
A full list of Calprofen Side Effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Calpol Or Calprofen For Temperature
While you are using Calpol Or Calprofen For Temperature you should be careful to keep your child safe. You can do this by making sure you:
- Do not undress your child or sponge them down to cool them – a high temperature is a natural and healthy response to infection
- Do not cover them up in too many clothes or bedclothes
- Do not give aspirin to under-16s
- Do not give paracetamol to a child under 2 months
- Do not give Calprofen to a child under 3 months or under 5kg
- Do not give Calprofen to children with asthma
Calpol And Calprofen Together
On some occasions a healthcare professional will advise you to use Calpol And Calprofen Together, if you have been told to use Calpol And Calprofen Together the doses should be spread evenly as advised being sure not to exceed the maximum dose for both.
Calpol And Calprofen Together NHS
Calpol And Calprofen Together NHS information states that you should never give a child them at the same time unless you have been told to by your own healthcare professional. If you have followed the Calpol And Calprofen Together NHS guidance and your child is still struggling, you would need to call your GP or 111 for assistance.
Paracetamol and Ibuprofen is safe to take if you are over 16 years.
Does Calprofen Contain Paracetamol?
A commonly asked question amongst patients and healthcare professionals is Does Calprofen Contain Paracetamol? So, let’s have a look at the medical information provided on Does Calprofen Contain Paracetamol?
Calprofen Ibuprofen Suspension does not contain Paracetamol
Calprofen Ibuprofen Suspension Ingredients:
- Ibuprofen, glycerol (E422), xanthan gum, maltitol (E965), polysorbate 80, saccharin sodium (E954), citric acid monohydrate, sodium methyl hydroxybenzoate (E219), sodium propylhydroxybenzoate (E217), purified water
Whilst Calprofen Ibuprofen Suspension is available from other commercial stores like Calprofen Boots and Calprofen Amazon most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Calprofen Boots and Calprofen Amazon, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Calprofen Boots and Calprofen Amazon, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Calprofen For Dog
Calprofen For Dog information
If you have been told to use Calprofen For Dog then you should not buy it, to be able to obtain Calprofen For Dog a prescription from your vet would be needed first.
If there is anything else, we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our full range of pain relief treatments here at My Pharmacy.
CALPROFEN® 100 mg/5 ml Oral Suspension Ibuprofen can have side-effects,
like all medicines, although these don’t affect everyone and are usually mild.
The most common side-effect is irritation of the stomach which can cause
problems (e.g. indigestion, heartburn) in some people.
If your child experiences any of the following, stop giving the
medicine and seek immediate medical help:
■ blood in the faeces (stools/motions).
■ black tarry stools.
■ vomiting blood or dark particles that look like ground coffee.
■ unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath, skin rash (which may be severe and include blistering or peeling of the skin), itching or bruising, light headiness or racing heart or fluid retention e.g. swollen ankles or decreased levels of urine passed.
■ stiff neck, headache, nausea, vomiting, fever and disorientation.
■ a severe skin reaction known as DRESS syndrome can occur.
Symptoms of DRESS include: skin rash, fever, swelling of lymph nodes
and an increase of eosinophils (a type of white blood cell).
If your child experiences any of the following, stop giving this
medicine and tell your doctor:
■ unexplained stomach pain, indigestion, heartburn, feeling sick and/or
■ yellowing of the eyes and/or skin, which may be a sign of liver
■ severe sore throat with high fever.
■ unexplained bruising, bleeding or tiredness or getting more infections
(such as colds) than usual.
Other effects which may occur are listed below:
■ Diarrhoea, wind or constipation. If any of these become
troublesome or last more than a few days, tell your doctor.
■ Kidney problems may occur with Ibuprofen.
■ Stroke or heart problems may occur with Ibuprofen but this is very
unlikely at the doses given to children.
■ Worsening of colitis and Crohn’s disease.
Other effects reported include:
■ High blood pressure.
If your child experiences any side-effects not included in this leaflet or you are not sure about anything, talk to your doctor or pharmacist