Bell’s Olive Oil 200ml
- Softens Crust In Cradle Cap
- Suitable For Use In All Ages
- Has A Wide Variety Of Uses
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Bell’s Olive Oil is for culinary use in dressings and salads, however olive oil can prove quite beneficial for skin care, as it is rich in all kinds of nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Bell's Olive Oil
What Is Bell’s Olive Oil?
Bell’s Olive Oil is for culinary use in dressings and salads, however olive oil can prove quite beneficial for skin care, as it is rich in all kinds of nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins. Olive oil contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. It is also useful for cradle cap in babies.
See more on cradle cap on the NHS website
Before You Use Bell’s Olive Oil
Do not use this product:
- If you or your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients of this product.
How To Use
There are many ways to use this product, all with different methods, but here are a few ways which you can use this product:
- Rub into cradle cap to soften the crusts.
- Applying and rubbing directly onto the skin for anti-aging benefits.
- Culinary use on salads or dressings.
This product is not expected to have any side effects when used as directed. Any side effect may be a sign of an allergic reaction, some of these signs include: Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat; a red itchy skin rash; wheezing or difficulty breathing. If your baby gets any of these symptoms after using this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
100% Olive Oil B.P.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.
You may also like…
EarCalm Spray 5ml
£7.15 Select options
- Relieves Minor Outer Ear Infections
- Anti-Fungal And Antibacterial
- Active Ingredient: Acetic Acid
Waxsol Ear Drops, 10ml
£1.75 Select options
- Active Ingredient: Docusate Sodium
- Helps Relieve Ear Wax Build-up
- Registered UK Pharmacy
Otex Ear Drops 8ml
£4.99 Select options
- Treats Ears Blocked With Wax
- Reduces The Need For Ear Syringing
- Active Ingredient: Urea Hydrogen Peroxide