Balmosa Cream – 40g
- Relieves Aches And Pains In The Muscles And Joints
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Muscular and joint pains, such as: backache, sprains, strains, neuralgia, rheumatic and arthritic pain, can be bothersome, making it difficult to get on with your daily activities, that where Balmosa Cream can help.
What Balmosa Cream is and what it is used for
Balmosa Cream contains four active ingredients: menthol, camphor, methyl salicylate and capsicum oleoresin. They work together to soothe and relieve:
- unbroken chilblains
- muscular pain and stiffness in backache
- sciatica (irritation of the sciatic nerve causing pain down the leg)
- lumbago (lower back pain)
- fibrositis (pain, stiffness or tenderness in muscles, tendons and joints)
- rheumatic pain (pain, swelling, stiffness and limited movement in joints, muscles and ligaments) and other related conditions
see more information on pain relief on the NHS website.
Before you use Balmosa Cream
Do not use Balmosa Cream and tell your doctor if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to Aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as Ibuprofen
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients in Balmosa Cream
- Do not apply near or on the eye or any other mucosal membrane such as inside the nose. Do not use with air and water tight dressings.
- For external use only. Check that the seal is not broken before first use. Break seal by reversing the cap and pushing pointed end into the tube nozzle
How to use Balmosa Cream
Adults, elderly and children of 12 years and above
- Squeeze some cream onto the affected area and gently massage into the skin. Wash hands immediately after use. Use the cream as frequently as required. After using the cream, avoid exposing the affected area to too much sunlight
Children under 12
- Not recommended
Balmosa Cream Ingredients
The cream contains the active ingredients camphor 4% w/w, methyl salicylate 4% w/w, menthol 2% w/w and capsicum oleoresin 0.035% w/w. It also contains methylcellulose, white soft paraffin, emulsifying wax, liquid paraffin, wool fat (lanolin), phenoxyethanol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E219), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E217) and purified water.
If we can provide you with any Reviews Of Ibuleve Speed Relief Max Strength Gel or if we can assist you with anything else please feel free to contact us via email on email@example.com
Most people will not have problems, however if used in large quantities some people may get side effects:
If you get any of these stop using the cream immediately and tell your doctor or pharmacist.
• Allergic reaction. This may be mild with just itching or redness of the skin but sometimes severe allergic reactions can occur. Symptoms could include dizziness or fainting, faster heart rate, swelling of the face, tongue and throat.
• Worsening of asthma and wheezing or difficulty breathing.