Acriflex 0.25% w/w Cream 30g
- Treats Minor Cuts And Burns
- Suitable For Use On Children
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Acriflex Cream treats minor burns, cuts, blisters and infected cracked skin. It can be used by adults, the elderly and children.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Acriflex 0.25% w/w Cream
What Is Acriflex Cream?
Acriflex Cream treats minor burns, cuts, blisters and infected cracked skin. It can be used by adults, the elderly and children. This medicine contains the active ingredient chlorhexidine gluconate, an antibacterial agent. This means that it kills bacteria on your skin which can aggravate minor burns, scalds, or other skin conditions. These actions help to prevent infection.
See more information on burns on the NHS website
Before You Use Acriflex Cream
Do NOT use this product:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to chlorhexidine gluconate or any of the other ingredients of this product.
- If you have an operation, as contact with the brain or spinal cord, and the middle ear should be avoided.
- In body cavities (e.g. mouth, vagina, inner ear)
How To Use
- Apply the cream freely and smoothen it gently into the affected area.
- For cuts, burns and abrasions spread the cream freely and if necessary cover the area with a dressing.
This medicine is not expected to have any side effects when used as directed. Any side effect may be a sign of an allergic reaction, some of these signs include: Swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat; a red itchy skin rash; wheezing or difficulty breathing; feeling faint and dizzy; a strange metallic taste in the mouth; collapse. If you get any of these symptoms after using this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
The active ingredient is: chlorhexidine gluconate 20% solution 1.25% v/w. The other ingredients are: arlatone, cetostearyl
alcohol, liquid paraffin, dimeticone 20, glycerol, quinoline yellow lake (E104) and purified water.