£24.99 – £29.99
- Preventative Asthma Treatment
- Active Ingredients: Fluticasone And Salmetarol
- Reduces Swelling, Inflammation And Irritation In The Lungs
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Common symptoms of asthma attacks are: shortness of breath, tight chest and wheezing. Known as a “preventer” inhaler, the Sereflo (Fluticasone + Salmetarol) can be used to control symptoms of mild, moderate or severe asthma, as well as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Buy more and save!
|25/125 mcg||£24.99||In Stock|
|25/250 mcg||£29.99||In Stock|
Buy Sereflo Inhaler Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Sereflo Inhaler Online UK In 2020. To Sereflo Inhaler Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Sereflo Inhaler Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Sereflo Inhaler Online UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Sereflo 25 125 Inhaler
Sereflo 25 125 Inhaler is to be used every day to control your asthma symptoms, it works by stopping breathlessness and wheeziness from occurring but must not be used to treat a sudden attack.Sereflo 25 125 Inhaler contains two active Ingredients:
- Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator which helps the airways in the lungs to stay open
- Fluticasone propionate is a corticosteroid which reduces swelling and irritation in the lungs
Is Sereflo A Combination Inhaler?
Next we will answer Is Sereflo A Combination Inhaler? Sereflo 25 250 , Sereflo 25 50 and Sereflo 25 125 are known as Combination inhalers this is because they contain more than one medicine that combine together to give you a greater chance at controlling your asthma without the need to use them both separately.
Sereflo 25 250
Sereflo 25 250 , Sereflo 25 50 and Sereflo 25 125 are usually safe for most people to use but there is a small number who should take extra care when using Sereflo 25 250. Contact your doctor before using Sereflo 25 250 if you have:
- Heart disease, including an irregular or fast heartbeat
- Overactive thyroid gland
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes mellitus (Sereflo may increase your blood sugar)
- Low potassium in your blood
- Tuberculosis (TB) now, or in the past, or other lung infections
Sereflo 25 50
Sereflo 25 50 and Sereflo 25 125 Inahlers may cause side effects but this does not mean everyone will get them. Some common Sereflo 25 50 side effects include:
- Thrush (sore, creamy-yellow, raised patches) in the mouth and throat
- Sore tongue and hoarse voice and throat irritation
- Aching, swollen joints and muscle pain
- Muscle cramps
A full list of side effects can be found in the patient information leaflet sent with your medication or by viewed the further information section below.
Sereflo 25 125
You should be careful when using Sereflo 25 125 if you are taking any of the following medications you should contact you GP or for advice:
- Beta blockers (such as atenolol, propranolol and sotalol)
- Medicines to treat infections (such as ritonavir, ketoconazole, itraconazole and erythromycin)
- Corticosteroids (by mouth or by injection)
- Diuretics, also known as ‘water tablets’ used to treat high blood pressure
- Other bronchodilators (such as salbutamol)
- Xanthine medicines
Sereflo 25 125 Inhaler
Sereflo 25 125 Inhaler is only is indicated for use in adults 18 years of age and older only. You should not use Sereflo 25 125 Inhaler if you are under the age of 18. Both strengths of the two active medicines in Sereflo 25 125 Inhaler should not be used to manage asthma in children as they are too high.
Sereflo 25 125 Price
Sereflo 25 125 Price and Sereflo 25 250 HFA Price varies depending on which pharmacy you decide to purchase them from but please keep in mind it is unsafe to obtain an inhaler from a pharmacy that is not a registered pharmacy. Sereflo 25 125 Price Sereflo 25 250 HFA Price at My Pharmacy starts at as little as £24.99.
Sereflo 25 250 HFA Price
No matter the Sereflo 25 250 HFA Price cleaning your inhaler is important. You should clean your inhaler to stop it becoming blocked. To clean your inhaler, you should:
- Remove the mouthpiece cover
- Do not remove the metal canister from the plastic casing at any time
- Wipe the inside and outside of the mouthpiece and the plastic casing with a dry cloth or tissue
- Replace the mouthpiece cover. It will ‘click’ into place when fitted correctly. If it does not ‘click’ into place, turn the mouthpiece cover the other way around and try again. Do not use too much force
Sereflo 25 250 Price
Whilst different Sereflo 25 250 Price is available from other commercial stores most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get one of the best Sereflo 25 250 Price. When compared to other retailers, My Pharmacy can get Sereflo 25 250 Price nearly as much as 50% cheaper.
Sereflo Dosage instructions should be followed at all times ensuring the maximum Sereflo Dosage is not exceeded. The recommended Sereflo Dosage is:
- Sereflo 25microgram/125 microgram – 2 puffs twice a day
- Sereflo 25 microgram /250 microgram – 2 puffs twice a day
As well as offering one of the best Sereflo Price we also offer great process for alternative asthma inhalers, some alternatives to Sereflo Price treatments that we offer are:
Sereflo Inhaler Reviews
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Sereflo Inhaler Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “ Sereflo is definitely worth the money” You can view all our 5-Star Sereflo Inhaler Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
How you use your Sereflo UK inhaler is usually explained to you in detail when it is first prescribed.When you go to visit your GP or asthma nurse, whether it’s your annual Sereflo UK asthma review, or another asthma appointment you should ask them to check to see if you are using your inhaler in the right way.
If you have any further questions like Is Sereflo A Combination Inhaler? Sereflo Inhaler Reviews, Sereflo UK, Sereflo Price, Sereflo 25 250 HFA Price, Sereflo 25 125 Price Or if we can assist with anything else please contact our helpful customer service team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Asthma is a common lung condition that causes occasional breathing difficulties.
It affects people of all ages and often starts in childhood, although it can also develop for the first time in adults.
There’s currently no cure, but there are simple treatments that can help keep the symptoms under control so it doesn’t have a big impact on your life.
The main symptoms of asthma are:
wheezing (a whistling sound when breathing)
a tight chest, which may feel like a band is tightening around it
The symptoms can sometimes get temporarily worse. This is known as an asthma attack.
Several conditions can cause similar symptoms, so it’s important to get a proper diagnosis and correct treatment.
Your GP will usually be able to diagnose asthma by asking about symptoms and carrying out some simple tests.
The main types are:
reliever inhalers – used when needed to quickly relieve asthma symptoms for a short time (e.g salbutamol)
preventer inhalers (steroid) – used every day to prevent asthma symptoms occurring
Some people also need to take tablets.
Causes and triggers
Asthma is caused by swelling (inflammation) of the breathing tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs. This makes the tubes highly sensitive, so they temporarily narrow.
It may occur randomly or after exposure to a trigger. Common asthma triggers include:
allergies – to house dust mites, animal fur or pollen, for example
smoke, pollution and cold air
infections like colds or flu
Identifying and avoiding your asthma triggers can help you keep your symptoms under control.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. To reduce
the chance of side effects, your doctor will prescribe the lowest dose of Sereflo to control your
Allergic reactions: you may notice your breathing suddenly gets worse immediately after using
Sereflo. You may need to use your fast-acting ‘reliever’ inhaler to help your breathing. You may be
very wheezy and cough or be short of breath. You may also notice itching, a rash (hives) and
swelling (usually of the face, lips, tongue or throat), or you may suddenly feel that your heart is
beating very fast or you feel faint and light headed (which may lead to collapse or loss of
If you get any of these effects or if they happen suddenly after using Sereflo, stop using Sereflo
and tell your doctor straight away. Allergic reactions to Sereflo are uncommon (they affect less
than 1 person in 100).
Other side effects are listed below:
Very Common (affects more than 1 person in 10)
• Headache – this usually gets better as treatment continues.
• Increased number of colds have been reported in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary
Common (affects less than 1 person in 10)
• Thrush (sore, creamy-yellow, raised patches) in the mouth and throat. Also sore tongue and hoarse
voice and throat irritation. Rinsing your mouth out with water and spitting it out immediately
and/or brushing your teeth after taking each dose of your medicine may help. Your doctor may
prescribe an anti-fungal medicine to treat the thrush.
• Aching, swollen joints and muscle pain.
• Muscle cramps.
The following side effects have also been reported in patients with COPD:
• Pneumonia and bronchitis (lung infection). Tell your doctor if you notice any of the following
symptoms: increase in sputum production, change in sputum colour, fever, chills, increased cough,
increased breathing problems.
• Throat irritation. Rinsing your mouth out with water and spitting it out immediately after taking
each puff may help.
• Bruising and fractures.
• Inflammation of sinuses (a feeling of tension or fullness in the nose, cheeks and behind the eyes,
sometimes with a throbbing ache)
• A reduction in the amount of potassium in the blood (you may get an uneven heartbeat, muscle
Uncommon (affects less than 1 person in 100)
• Increases in the amount of sugar (glucose) in your blood (hyperglycaemia). If you have diabetes,
more frequent blood sugar monitoring and possibly adjustment of your usual diabetic treatment
may be required.
• Cataract (cloudy lens in the eye).
• Very fast heartbeat (tachycardia).
• Feeling shaky (tremor) and fast or uneven heart beat (palpitations) – these are usually harmless and
get less as treatment continues.
• Chest pain.
• Feeling worried (this effect mainly occurs in children).
• Disturbed sleep.
• Allergic skin rash.
Rare (affects less than 1 person in 1000)
• Breathing difficulties or wheezing that get worse straight after taking Sereflo. If this happens
stop using your Sereflo. Use your fast-acting ‘reliever’ inhaler to help your breathing and tell your
doctor straight away.
• Sereflo may affect the normal production of steroid hormones in the body, particularly if you have
taken high doses for long periods of time. The effects include:
– Slowing of growth in children and adolescents
– Thinning of the bones
– Weight gain
– Rounded (moon shaped) face (Cushing’s Syndrome)
Your doctor will check you regularly for any of these side effects and make sure you are taking the
lowest dose of Sereflo to control your asthma.
• Behavioural changes, such as being unusually active and irritable (these effects mainly occur in
• Uneven heart beat or your heart gives an extra beat (arrhythmias). Tell your doctor, but do not stop
taking Sereflo unless the doctor tells you to stop.
• Thrush, a fungal infection in the oesophagus (gullet, food canal), which might cause difficulties in
Frequency not known, but may also occur:
• Depression or aggression. These effects are more likely to occur in children.
• Blurred vision