Otrivine Child Nasal Drops 10ml
- Active Ingredients: Xylometazoline
- Relieves Nasal Congestion
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops contain the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which helps to open up and clear the nasal passages by reducing the excessive nasal secretions and returning the swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
Buy Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Online. To Buy Otrivine Child Nasal Drops UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Otrivine Child Nasal Drops UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops 10ml
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops 10ml are for application in the nose to give relief from:
- Nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds)
- Perennial and allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever)
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops 10ml contain the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which helps to open up and cleat the nasal passages by reducing the excessive nasal secretions and returning blood vessels to their normal size.
Before you use Otrivine Child Nasal Drops 10ml, do not use the drops if the child:
- Is under 6 years old
- Is allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet
- Has an inflamed nasal passage
- Is allergic to other decongestants
- Has had recent neurosurgery or nasal surgery
- Has heart or circulatory disease or hypertension
- Has diabetes
- Has hyperthyroidism
- Has closed angle glaucoma
- Has an enlarged prostate gland
- Has phaeochromocytoma (a tumour of the nerves associated with the hormone glands)
- Is taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) or has stopped taking them in the last 14 days
- Is taking beta-blockers
- Has chronic nasal inflammation with very dry nasal passages
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops SPC
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops SPC (Summary of Product Characteristics) can be found online.
The Otrivine Child Nasal Drops SPC will contain common questions about Otrivin for Kids, it does not however contain all of the available information. It should not be used in place of a doctor’s instructions.
For further information that isn’t contained in the Otrivine Child Nasal Drops SPC, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Otrivin For Kids
A child may need to use Otrivin for kids if they are suffering from non-allergic rhinitis. This is an inflammation on the inside of the nose that is not caused by an allergic reaction. Otrivin for kids can help reduce inflammation and pain cause by non-allergic rhinitis.
Symptoms of non-allergic rhinitis can include:
- A blocked nose
- A runny nose
- Mild irritation or discomfort around the nose
- Reduced sense of smell
If Otrivin for kids is used and no improvement has been made, a general practitioner may need to be seen if symptoms don’t improve or quality of life is being affected.
There are currently no tests that exist that can confirm a non-allergic rhinitis diagnosis. If an allergy is suspected, multiple tests can be conducted, including a “skin prick test” that can get to the bottom of what’s causing inflammation.
There are several causes of non-allergic rhinitis including viral infections, environmental factors, hormone imbalances and hormone containing medicines.
Otrivin Nasal Spray For Child
Otrivin Nasal Spray for child should not be used for more than 5 days in a row. Prolonged or excessive use can cause stuffiness in the nose to return or worsen.
Extremely long-term use can cause dependency and permanent damage/swelling to the nasal tissue. Symptoms of Otrivin Nasal Spray for Child dependency may include:
- The feeling of congestion shortly after using a decongestion spray/drops.
- Using decongestant medication regularly but feeling that it’s not working or working as well as before.
- Feeling a strong urge to use the Otrivin Nasal Spray for child more often than the patient information leaflet recommends.
- Become dependent on the drop to be able to breathe normally on a daily basis.
Oxymetazoline Nasal Drops For Infants
Oxymetazoline Nasal Drops for Infants are another mediation that is prescribed to provide relief from nasal discomfort caused by cold, allergies, and hay fever.
It is recommended that Oxymetazoline Nasal Drops for Infants are not used in children under the age of 6 years old unless recommended by a doctor.
Oxymetazoline Nasal Drops for Infants are in the same class of medications as Otrivine Child Nasal Drops 10ml, called nasal decongestants.
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Xylometazoline
If a doctor has given specific instructions to follow when using Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Xylometazoline, always follow them.
The recommended dose of Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Xylometazoline for children aged 6-12 years, under adult supervision is: 1 to 2 drops in each nostril once or twice daily. Not more than 2 doses should be given in any 24 hour period.
Administrating Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Xylometazoline
- Practice using the dropper to develop good dosage control.
- Clear and wipe the child’s nose.
- Tilt the child’s head right back.
- Apply drops to each nostril as per dosage instructions, either from the patient information leaflet or doctor’s instructions.
To avoid the possible spread of infection, these drops should only be used by one person.
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Contains
Each bottle of Otrivine Child Nasal Drops contains the same amount of ingredients. All of the ingredients can be found on the back of the packet and patient information leaflet online.
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops contains the following active ingredients: Xylometazoline Hydrochloride (0.05%)
Other ingredients that Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Contains are: sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, sodium acid phosphate, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, sorbitol, hypromellose and water.
If you are allergic to one or more of these ingredients, you must not use this medication.
How Often Can I Use Otrivine Nasal Spray?
A common question we are asked when someone is looking to purchase this medication is “How often can I use Otrivine Nasal Spray?”
Otrivine Nasal Drops are only intended for temporary relief. It should not be used more frequently or for longer than directed as doing so increases the risk of side effects, including permanent tissue damage.
If symptoms do not improve after 3 days of use speak to a doctor. Additional diagnosis may be required. A viral or bacterial infection may be present that requires antibiotics or an antiviral.
If you’re unsure about “How often can I use Otrivine Nasal Spray?” speak to a doctor.
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Side Effects
Like with all medicine, Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Side Effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Use of this medication should be stopped immediately and medical attention sough if any of the following Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Side Effects are experienced:
- Allergic reactions which may include difficulty breathing or swallowing.
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
Common Side Effects
- Dryness or irritation of the nasal mucosa
- Local burning sensation
Very Rare Side Effects
- Blurred vision
- Irregular or fast heartbeat
Other Side Effects that can occur but frequency is unknown:
- Hallucinations and paranoid delusions
- Restlessness and sleep disturbances
- A burning sensation in the nose and throat
- Excitability, irritability and anxiety
- Urinary retention
- High blood pressure
- Tolerance with diminished effect & rebound congestion with prolonged use
Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Review
You can view an individual Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more than a singular Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Review and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Otrivine Child Nasal Drops Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Like all medicines, Otrivine Child Nasal Drops can cause
side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Local discomfort may be felt after applying the drops
if you have sensitive nasal passages.
If your child experiences hallucinations, restlessness
or sleep disturbances stop using Otrivine Child Nasal
Occasionally the following side effects have been
• A burning sensation in the nose and throat
• local irritation
• dryness of the nasal membranes.
Palpitations, changes in heart rhythm or increased blood
pressure may also occur, especially if you have heart
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice
any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell
your doctor or pharmacist