What is Covonia throat spray used for?
Covonia Sore Throat 0.2%/0.05% w/v Oromucosal Spray Menthol Flavour contains chlorhexidine,
an antiseptic and lidocaine which is a local pain killer.
It relieves the symptoms of painful, irritated sore throats.
How do you use Covonia throat spray ?
Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Point the spray nozzle towards the back of
your throat and press the spray button.
• After each use turn the tube back down to
close the spray.
• If after a number of applications the spray
nozzle gets blocked the pump will
malfunction. To correct this problem, remove
the spray tube from the pump and clean it in a
cup of hot water for a few minutes. Allow it to
dry before fixing the tube back onto the
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
• Spray 3 to 5 times for one application.
• Apply 6 to 10 times a day.
Children under 12 years
Do not give to children under 12 years old