Covonia Throat Spray 30ml
- Numbs Pain & Fights Infection
- Active Ingredient : Lidocaine & Chlorhexidine
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Covonia Throat spray is a medicine that helps relieve the symptoms of painful, irritated sore throats in adults, the elderly and children over 12 years, it is a sugar-free medicine which can be used by diabetics.
What Covonia Throat Spray is
Covonia Throat Spray contains chlorhexidine, an antiseptic and lidocaine which is a local pain killer. It relieves the symptoms of painful, irritated sore throats.
• This medicine relieves the symptoms of painful, irritated sore throats in adults, the elderly and children over 12 years.
• It is a sugar-free medicine which can be used by diabetics.
Before you use Covonia Throat Spray
Do not use Covonia Throat Spray:
• If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to chlorhexidine gluconate or any of the other ingredients of Covonia Throat Spray
• If you have an allergy to any other local anaesthetics
• If you have difficulty in swallowing
• Under 12 years old
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any of the following:
• Beta blockers or other medicines for heart problems (e.g. propranolol, mexiletine).
• Medicine for a stomach ulcer (e.g. cimetidine).
• Diuretics, which help remove fluids from the body.
• Medicine for epilepsy (e.g. phenytoin or other barbiturates).
How to use Covonia Throat Spray
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years
• Spray 3 to 5 times for one application
• Apply 6 to 10 times a day
Children under 12 years
• Do not give to children under 12 unless your doctor tells you to.
Covonia Throat Spray
What is in this medicine The active ingredients are: chlorhexidine gluconate 0.2% w/v, lidocaine hydrochloride 0.05% w/v. The other ingredients are: citric acid (E330), glycerol (E422), saccharin sodium (E954), menthol, eucalyptol, ethanol and purified water