Xailin Night Eye Ointment – 5g
- Night-time relief of dry eye sensations
- Preservative free
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment provides strong soothing night-time relief of dry eye sensations, as it acts as a barrier against moisture loss. Ideal for use at bedtime.
What is Xailin Night Eye Ointment?
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment provides strong soothing night-time relief of dry eye sensations, as it acts as a barrier against moisture loss. Ideal for use at bedtime. Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment provides soothing relief from the symptoms of dry eyes, such as soreness, irritation or a gritty sensation. Dry eye symptoms occur as a result of ocular surface disorders that can be caused by a number of different reasons where the normal tears are either of poor quality or produced in too little quantity to keep the eye sufficiently moist.
Xailin Night Lubricating Eye Ointment is suitable for all ages and can be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How to use Xailin Night Eye Ointment
Apply a thin line of ointment about half an inch (1 centimeter), placed in each eye whenever needed:
- Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal.
- Wash and dry your hands well before use.
- Remove the outer cap.
- If you are a contact lens wearer remove your lenses.
- Tilt your head back and look up.
- Gently pull down the lower lid of the eye to form a small pocket between your eyelid and your eye.
- Hold the tube between the thumb and middle finger of the other hand, turn the tube upside down near to the eye, and try not to touch the eye with the nozzle.
- Apply enough pressure to the tube to release a thin line of ointment about half an inch (1 centimetre), or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist or optician.
- Blink your eye a few times.
- If you missed the eye, then insert another line of ointment.
- Carefully wipe away any excess Xailin Night around the eyelid with a tissue.
- Repeat the process for the other eye, if required.
- Replace the outer cap on the container, trying not touch the applicator tip with anything, including the eye or your fingers.
- Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs.