Xailin Gel – 10g
- Relief of dry eye sensations
- Can be used by contact lens wearers
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Xailin Gel is used to lubricate and protect the eye in certain eye conditions and provide long lasting relief of dry eye sensations. Xailin Gel provides cooling and soothing relief from dry eye sensations, such as soreness, irritation or a gritty sensation.
Buy Xailin Gel Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Xailin Gel Online. To Buy Xailin Gel Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Xailin Gel UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Xailin Gel Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Xailin Gel is a multi-dose eye gel for the long-lasting relief of dry eye sensations. The pack contains 10g of sterile Xailin Gel.
Dry eyes is a very common condition that is usually not serious and can be relieved at home with some simple changes to lifestyle and medications.
You may be suffering from dry eyes if you have any of the following eye symptoms:
- Sore or gritty
- Sensitive to light
- More watery than normal (Yes, that sounds ironic)
Xailin Gel is a treatment intended for people who suffer from acute and chronic dry eye symptoms. They are typically used after a person has already tried self-care options such as keeping the eyes clean and protecting them from environmental triggers.
Dry eyes can also be a side effect of medication you’re currently taking which you can’t necessarily stop using. This why Xailin Gel or eye drops are used alongside medication that’s known to cause dry eyes.
You are more likely to suffer from dry eyes if you:
- Are over the age of 50 years old
- Wear contact lenses
- Look at computer screens for a long time without a break
- Spend a lot of time in air conditioned or heated environments
- Are taking certain medications (blood pressure and antidepressants for example)
Xailin Eye Gel
Xailin Eye Gel is used to lubricate and protect the eye in certain eye conditions and provide long lasting relief of dry eye sensations. Xailin Eye Gel provides cooling and soothing relief of dry eye sensations, such as soreness, irritation or a gritty sensation.
Dry eye symptoms occur as a result of ocular surface disorders that can be caused by a number of different reasons where the normal tears are either of poor quality or produced in too little quantity to keep the eye sufficiently moist.
Xailin Eye Gel can be used by contact lens wearers, but lenses are recommended to be removed prior to use.
Xailin Gel 10g
Your local pharmacist may be able to help with your dry eye condition by:
- Giving advice on how to treat it yourself, such as consistently cleaning and protecting the eyes.
- Telling you to purchase medications, such as Xailin Gel 10g, sprays or allergy medicines.
- If your condition is beyond over-the-counter or at home treatment and you need to see an optician or GP.
You’ll be advised to see an optician or GP if:
- You’ve used at home treatments including Xailin Gel 10g for a few weeks with no improvement.
- There is any change in the shape of your eyelids.
There are things you can try and do yourself to treat dry eyes, including:
- Cleaning your eyelids every day
- Take breaks from using the computer to rest your eyes
- Make sure the computer screen is positioned just below eye level
- Use of a humidifier to stop the air from getting dry
- Take your contact lenses out and wear glasses to rest your eyes
Xailin Night Gel
Xailin Night Gel is a different version intended for use at night. Some people only suffer from worsening symptoms of dry eye at night. Some of the causes of the eyes drying out during the night include:
- Incomplete lid closure which is scientifically called nocturnal lagophthalmos
- A resting metabolism due to a slow down blood circulation at night
Unfortunately, there currently isn’t a Xailin Night Gel product available. However, a night version of the ointment can be found over-the-counter in pharmacies.
Xailin 0.2 Eye Gel
Sometimes, using Xailin 0.2 Eye Gel and other widely available treatments aren’t enough to successfully treat dry eye syndrome. Mild to moderate cases can often be effectively treated using over-the-counter artificial tear drop. Severe symptoms will likely require using eye drops more frequently, thus preservative free eye drops are recommended to avoid further irritation.
Xailin 0.2 Eye Gel can be used to help lubricate the eyes, but will regularly cause blurred vision. Therefore, any gels or ointments are best used at night before bed.
More severe cases may require specialist medication or something called lacrimal punctal plugs. Used to plug up the lacrimal ducts, these plugs reduce the amount of tear drainage, causing an increase in tear volume on the surface of eye. This provides the eye with instant long-term relief, and a greater retention of natural tears, rather than artificial.
Xailin Gel Eye Drops
Before using Xailin Gel Eye Drops, make sure to read and follow the precautions and warnings:
- Do not use if the safety ring on the cap of the tube is broken
- Do not use if you are allergic to the product
- Do not touch the tip of the tube with your eye or any surface
- Do not share Xailin Gel Eye Drops with any other person
- Xailin Gel Eye Drops can cause transient mild burning sensation and or blurring of vision after application. Wait until your vision if clear before driving or using machinery
- Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the crimp of the tube
- Store between 1°C and 25°C
- Discard the contents 28 days after first opening
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- External ocular use only, do not swallow
- Consult your doctor, pharmacist or optician before you us Xailin Gel Eye Drops if you are pregnant or breast-feeding
- Dispose of the used tube according to your local waste management regulations
What Is Xailin Gel Used For?
So, what is Xailin Gel used for?
Xailin Gel is used to lubricate the eye in order to prevent dry eye symptoms. Dry eye occurs when the surface of the eye isn’t receiving adequate amounts of natural tears. This causes the eyes to feel irritated and uncomfortable, and in some cases vision problems.
Xailin Gel provides water and oxygen upon touching the eye. Cooling and soothing dry eye symptoms when needed.
Contact our customer support team or speak with your doctor if you have any other relating to “What is Xailin Gel used for?”
Xailin Gel How To Use
Always follow the Xailin Gel how to use instructions given by your doctor or pharmacist. If you have purchased this medication over-the-counter, please follow the Xailin Gel how to use instructions found in the patient information leaflet.
Xailin Gel How To Use:
The usual dosage is one drop to be applied two to four times a day as needed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner who may advise you to use this product in a different way. No dosage adjustment is required in children.
Before opening a new tube of Xailin Gel, please check that the safety ring on the cap of the tube is unbroken.
- Rotate the cap anticlockwise to break the seal
- Wash and dry your hands well before use
- Remove the outer cap
- If you are a contact lens wearer remove your lenses
- Tilt your head back and look up
- Gently pull down your lower eyelid and squeeze one drop of Xailin Gel into the gap between your eye and eyelid
- Blink your eye a few times
- If you think that you have missed the eye, then insert another drop
- Carefully wipe away any excess Xailin Gel around the eyelid with a tissue
- Repeat the process for the other eye, if required
- Replace the outer cap on the container, trying not to touch the applicator tip with anything, including your eye or fingers
- Leave at least 30 minutes between administrations of any other ophthalmic drugs
Xailin Gel Ingredients
Please do not use this medication if you are allergic to any of the Xailin Gel ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
Xailin Gel Ingredients: Carbomer 0.2% w/w, Sodium perborate, and excipients.
Xailin Gel contains a disappearing preservative that turns into water and oxygen upon contact with the eye, thereby minimizing the irritation that may be caused by traditional preservatives while still providing the convenience of a multidose form. All you feel is the cooling and soothing relief of the gel.
Xailin Gel Boots
Whilst Xailin Gel is available from other commercial stores like Xailin Gel Boots, Xailin Eye Gel Boots, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase products online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the products they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Xailin Eye Gel Boots, Xailin Gel Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or product. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative products should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name products. When compared to other retailers such as Xailin Gel Boots, Xailin Eye Gel Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.