Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg (Blue Asthma Inhaler)
£11.99 – £16.99
- Fast Acting Asthma Inhaler Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Salbutomol
- Relaxes Airway & Reduces Inflammation
- Buy Online With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Asthma attacks can happen at any time and without warning. Ventolin evohalers (blue inhaler) act quickly to treat symptoms. The active ingredient, Salbutamol is a fast-acting and effective treatment for many symptoms of asthma including shortness of breath and wheezing.
Buy Ventolin Evohaler Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Ventolin Inhaler UK in the UK in 2019. To buy Ventolin Inhaler online in the UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Ventolin Evohaler Online UK with Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Ventolin Inhaler UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
What is the Blue Ventolin Inhaler?
Blue Ventolin Inhaler is an Asthma Inhaler treatment which is used to help get rid of Asthma symptoms.
Ventolin Evohalers are called ‘reliever’ inhalers (blue inhaler) because they give you quick relief from breathing problems as required, only when you need them. In most cases, you will be given another inhaler to ‘prevent’ your symptoms and you should use this regularly every day. If you need to use your salbutamol inhaler more than 3 times a week, it could be a sign that your breathing problem is not well controlled.
Salbutamol (Blue Ventolin Inhaler) belongs to a group of medicines called fast acting bronchodilators. Bronchodilators help reduce inflammation and keep the airways open to your lungs, as well as relieving chest tightness, wheezing and coughing.
The Ventolin Evohaler also contains a propellant called HFA 134a. This is less harmful to the environment than older versions/variations. You may notice a difference in taste, however this will make no difference to medicine and its effects.
They are prescription treatment only and are not available to buy over the counter (OTC). Your doctor will need to assess your condition and develop a plan for your asthma. You can buy inhaler online from My Pharmacy after filling out the quick medical consultation above. Our experts will then review your answers and if you meet the requirements, we can deliver your inhalers straight to your door.
You can Buy Ventolin Evohaler UK Next Day Delivery at the My Pharmacy UK website. Fill out the above consultation form and add it to your basket to checkout.
Asthma Inhalers UK
There are a whole swathe of asthma inhalers UK available depending on the underlying condition and purpose. They can be separated into three columns; the category, purpose and type. These can all change depending on your age, symptoms and the severity of your asthma.
The category column includes long term asthma control, quick relief, allergy induced asthma and biologics.
Long term solutions are taken regularly to help control chronic symptoms, this is the most important type of treatment for the majority of people with asthma. The type of inhaler belonging to this category includes inhaled corticosteroids, leukotriene modifiers, LABAs (long-acting beta agonists and more.
Quick relief medications are taken as needed for rapid, short term relief of symptoms, typically used to treat or prevent an asthma attack. This type of medication includes, short-acting beta agonists such as albuterol, ipratropium (Atrovent) and for serious asthma attacks, oral and intravenous corticosteroids.
Allergy induced asthma are taken regularly or when needed to reduce the body’s sensitivity to a specific substance causing the allergic reaction. The type of medication includes immunotherapy, such as allergy shots and other allergy medication.
Finally, Biologics are taken with control medicine to stop underlying biological responses that are causing inflammation in the lungs. These are typically used to help manage more severe asthma symptoms. The type of medication includes Xolair, Nucala, Fasenra and Cinqair.
Asthma Inhalers UK are available to buy on My Pharmacy UK, including a variety of treatments from evohalers, accuhalers, relievers. This includes a buy Ventolin evohaler uk next day delivery.
Ventolin Salbutamol (Blue Asthma Inhaler)
Ventolin Salbutamol belongs to a group of medicines called fast acting bronchodilators. Bronchodilators help reduce inflammation and keep the airways open to your lungs, as well as relieving chest tightness, wheezing and coughing.
Ventolin Salbutamol works by stimulating the receptors in the lungs, called beta 2 receptors. This causes the muscles to relax and allows an easier time breathing.
Once inhaled, Ventolin Salbutamol normally starts to take effect within 15 minutes and can last up to two to six hours.
Ventolin Side Effects (Blue Asthma Inhaler)
Like with all medicine, Ventolin Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Ventolin side effects, especially if you’re breathing or wheezing is getting worse after taking it, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Any sign of allergic reaction after taking Ventolin should be immediately followed by suspending use and talking to a doctor. These signs include –
- Swelling of the face, lips, mouth, tongue or throat
- Difficulty swallowing or breathing
- Itchy rash
- Feel faint or light headed/collapse
Some other side effects that you should speak to your doctor about include –
- Increased heart rate, i.e. palpitations
- Uneven heartbeat
Do not stop using the medicine unless told to do so by your doctor. Tell your doctor if any of the above happen to you.
Tell your doctor if any of the following also happen with this medicine –
- Feeling shaky
- Mouth and throat irritation
- Muscle cramps
- Low level of potassium in your blood
- Peripheral dilatation, increased blood flow to the extremities
- Restlessness or excitability, changes in sleep patterns or other changes in behaviour
The following can also occur but the frequency of them is not known –
- Chest pain, due to heart problems such as angina
How To Use Ventolin Inhaler (Blue Asthma Inhaler)
Always follow the advice and guidance given to you by your doctor when taking this medicine. If you’re not sure about how to use Ventolin Inhaler or something else check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
The following is a guide on how to use Ventolin Inhaler.
Before use, you should test the inhaler.
- Remove the mouthpiece cover by gently squeezing the sides with your thumb and forefinger and pull apart.
- To see if it works, shake it well, point the mouthpiece away from you and press the canister to release two puffs into the air. Do this also if you haven’t used the inhaler for five days or more.
Using the inhaler
- Stand or sit up straight when using the inhaler
- Remove the mouthpiece cover. Check to see if the inside and outside is clean and free of any objects.
- Shake four or five times to ensure that anything loose is removed and the inhaler is evenly mixed.
- Hold the inhaler upright with your thumb on the base, below the mouthpiece. Breathe out as far as is
comfortable. Do no breathe again yet.
- Place the mouthpiece into your mouth between your teeth. Close your lips and do not bite.
- Breathe in through your mouth. Just after starting to breathe in, press down on the top of the canister to release a puff of medicine. Do this while still breathing in steadily and deeply.
- Hold your breath, take the inhaler from your mouth and your finger from the top of the inhaler. Continue holding your breath for a few seconds, or as long as is comfortable.
- If your doctor has told you to take two or multiple puffs, wait about 30 seconds before taking another puff by repeating the steps three to seven.
- Once finished, always replace the mouthpiece cover straight away to keep out any dust. Ensure the cover is firmly pushed and clicked into position.
Always follow the advice and guidance given to you by your doctor when taking this medicine. If you’re not sure about something check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
How many puffs of ventolin is safe?
Below are the Ventolin dosage limits for different ages.
For adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over
- To relieve asthma – one or two puffs
- To prevent asthma – two puffs 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger” (something that sets your asthma)
- For regular treatment – two puffs up to four times a day
- The maximum dose is eight puffs within a 24 hour period
Children under the age of 12
- To relieve asthma # – one puff, two puffs if required
- To prevent asthma – one puff 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger” (something that sets of your asthma)
- For regular treatment – two puffs up to four times a day
- Maximum dose is eight puffs within a 24 hour period
If you’re not sure about the amount of Ventolin dosage or how many puffs of Ventolin is safe, you should talk to your doctor.
Both the Ventolin Accuhaler and Ventolin Evohaler contain the same ingredients, however the two have different methods of treatment.
The Ventolin Evohaler releases an aerosol version into the body while the Ventolin Accuhaler is a lactose micro powder.
Ventolin Accuhaler has advantages and disadvantages such as –
- It does not contain a propellant
- Does not require the coordination of breathing in and pressing down
- Not recommended to be used by young children
- Not recommended for people who cannot breathe in deeply enough to inhale the powder
Ventolin Nebules, like the Ventolin Evohaler and Ventolin Accuhaler, contains a medicine called salbutamol.
Instead of using an inhaler, Ventolin nebules are a small plastic container that contains a liquid. The liquid is then put into a machine called a nebuliser. Once the machine is used it creates a fine mist. This mist is then inhaled through a face mask.
Buy Asthma Inhalers Online
Where is the best place to buy ventolin online? My Pharmacy UK is the best place to buy ventolin online.
You can buy asthma inhalers online via My Pharmacy UK. We offer a range of different inhalers, accuhalers, evohalers and turbohalers.
My Pharmacy UK is the best place to buy Ventolin Inhaler UK online or to buy asthma inhaler.
Alternative to Ventolin Inhaler
Alternatives to Ventolin Inhaler, some sold by My Pharmacy UK include –
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a common lung condition that causes occasional breathing difficulties.
It affects people of all ages and often starts in childhood, although it can also develop for the first time in adults.
There’s currently no cure, but there are simple treatments that can help keep the symptoms under control so it doesn’t have a big impact on your life.
The main symptoms of asthma are:
● Wheezing (a whistling sound when breathing)
● A tight chest, which may feel like a band is tightening around it
The symptoms can sometimes get temporarily worse. This is known as an asthma attack.
Several conditions can cause similar symptoms, so it’s important to get a proper diagnosis and correct treatment.
Your GP will usually be able to diagnose asthma by asking about symptoms and carrying out some simple tests.
The main types are:
● Reliever inhalers – used when needed to quickly relieve asthma symptoms (salbutamol)
● Preventer inhalers (steroid) – used every day to prevent asthma symptoms occurring
● Some people also need to take tablets.
Causes and triggers
Asthma is caused by swelling (inflammation) of the breathing tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs. This makes the tubes highly sensitive, so they temporarily narrow.
It may occur randomly or after exposure to a trigger. Common asthma triggers include:
● Allergies – to house dust mites, animal fur or pollen, for example
● Smoke, pollution and cold air
● Infections like colds or flu
● Identifying and avoiding your asthma triggers can help you keep your symptoms under control
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The following side effects may happen with this medicine:
Allergic Reactions (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking Ventolin Evohaler and see a doctor straight away.
Talk to your doctor as soon as possible if you feel your heart is beating faster or stronger than usual (palpitations). This is usually harmless, and usually stops after you have used the medicine for a while. You may feel your heartbeat is uneven or it gives an extra beat, these may affect up to 1 in 10 people.
Tell your doctor if you have any of the following side effects which may also happen with this medicine:
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
● Feeling shaky
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
● Mouth and throat irritation
● Muscle cramps
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people)
● A low level of potassium in your blood
● Increased blood flow to your extremities (peripheral dilatation).
● Very rare (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
● Changes in sleep patterns and behaviour, such as restlessness and excitability
These are not all the side effects of salbutamol. For a full list see the Patient information leaflet.