Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg (Blue Asthma Inhaler)
- PRIOR DIAGNOSIS REQUIRED BY OWN GP FOR ORDER TO BE APPROVED!
- Fast Acting Asthma Inhaler Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Salbutomol
- Relaxes Airway & Reduces Inflammation
- Buy Online With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
PRIOR DIAGNOSIS REQUIRED BY OWN GP FOR ORDER TO BE APPROVED!
Asthma attacks can happen at any time and without warning. Ventolin evohalers (blue inhaler) act quickly to treat symptoms. The active ingredient, Salbutamol is a fast-acting and effective treatment for many symptoms of asthma including shortness of breath and wheezing.
Buy Ventolin Evohaler Online
Buy Ventolin Evohaler UK Next Day Delivery
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Ventolin Inhaler UK. To Buy Ventolin Evohaler UK Next Day Delivery. In the UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Ventolin Evohaler Online UK with Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Ventolin Inhaler UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
What is the Blue Ventolin Inhaler?
Blue Ventolin Inhaler is an asthma Inhaler treatment which is used to help get rid of Asthma symptoms.
Ventolin Evohalers are called ‘reliever’ inhalers (blue inhaler) because they give you relief from breathing problems as required.
The majority of Ventolin Evhohaler uses are for treating breathing problems. Ventolin evohaler uses also includes any asthma symptoms brought on by exercise.
Asthma Inhalers UK
A range of asthma inhalers UK are available depending on the underlying condition.
Quick relief medications are taken as needed for rapid, short term relief of symptoms. This type of medication includes short-acting beta agonists such as albuterol, ipratropium (Atrovent) and for serious asthma attacks, oral and intravenous corticosteroids.
Allergy induced asthma are taken regularly or when needed to reduce the body’s sensitivity to a specific substance causing the allergic reaction.
Ventolin Salbutamol belongs to a group of medicines called fast acting bronchodilators. Bronchodilators help reduce inflammation and keep the airways open to your lungs, as well as relieving chest tightness, wheezing and coughing.
To purchase Ventolin Evohaler buy online, via our free consultation form above.
Ventolin Side Effects
Ventolin Side Effects can occur but aren’t experienced by everyone.
Signs of allergic reaction after taking Ventolin include swelling of the face or throat, difficulty breathing or feeling faint. You should speak to your doctor if you experience palpitations.
- Feeling shaky
- Mouth and throat irritation
- Muscle cramps
Ventolin Evohaler 100 Micrograms
This Evohaler is pressurised to deliver a metered-dose of Ventolin Evohaler 100 Micrograms or Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg. It contains 100 micrograms of salbutamol per actuation.
Ventolin Evohaler 100 Micrograms dose varies. One inhalation as a starting dose, increasing to two if necessary, to prevent allergen or exercise induced symptoms.
The dosage of Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg may be different for children under the age of 12. Inhaling once before challenge or exertion should be enough but can be increased to two Ventolin Evohaler 100mcg if required.
Ventolin Evohaler How To Use
Ventolin Evohaler How To Use, always follow the advice and guidance given to you by your doctor when taking this medicine. If you’re not sure about ventolin evohaler how to use check with your pharmacist.
Before use, test the inhaler.
Using Ventolin Evohaler Asthma Inhaler – Ventolin Evohaler How To Use
- Stand or sit up straight
- Remove the mouthpiece cover
- Ensure inhaler is evenly mixed by shaking it
- Hold the inhaler upright. Breathe out as far as is comfortable. Do no breathe again yet
- Place the mouthpiece into your mouth
- After starting to breathe in, press down on the top of the canister to release a puff
- Hold breath for a few seconds
- Once finished, replace mouthpiece cover straight away
How often can you use Ventolin Evohaler?
To relieve asthma symptoms – One or two puffs.
To prevent asthma – Two puffs, 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger”.
Regular treatment – Two puffs up to four times a day. The maximum dose is eight puffs within 24 hours.
If you are still unsure on ‘How often can you use Ventolin Evohaler?’ check with your doctor/pharmacist.
Follow guidance given by your doctor when taking this medicine.
The Ventolin dosage (Ventolin Evohaler Asthma Inhaler) for adults and adolescents aged 12 years and over
- To relieve asthma – one or two puffs
- To prevent asthma – two puffs 10-15 minutes before exercise or exposure to a “trigger” (something that sets your asthma)
- For regular treatment – two puffs up to four times a day
If you’re not sure about the amount of Ventolin dosage you should be taking, talk to your doctor.
Ventolin Accuhaler vs Evohaler
Ventolin Accuhaler vs Evohaler, both contain the same ingredients but have different treatment methods.
The Ventolin Evohaler asthma inhaler releases an aerosol version into the body while Ventolin Accuhaler is a lactose micro powder.
Ventolin Accuhaler has advantages and disadvantages –
- Doesn’t contain a propellant
- Doesn’t require coordination of breathing in and pressing down
- Not recommended for young children
- Not recommended for people who cannot breathe in deeply enough to inhale the powder
If you are unsure about differences between Ventolin Accuhaler vs Evohaler, speak with your doctor.
Ventolin Nebules, like the Ventolin Evohaler and Ventolin Accuhaler, contains a medicine called salbutamol.
A nebule is a small plastic container that contains a liquid that is put into a nebuliser which creates a fine mist. This mist is inhaled through a face mask.
Buy Asthma Inhalers Online & Ventolin Evohaler Boots
You can buy asthma inhalers online via My Pharmacy UK. We offer different inhalers, accuhalers, evohalers and turbohalers. To purchase Ventolin Evohaler buy online and fill out the above consultation form.
Local pharmacies including Ventolin evohaler boots, offer a range of asthma treatments. You can collect a Ventolin Evohaler Boots from the store if you have a prescription.
Alternative to Ventolin Inhaler
You can buy Ventolin Evohaler UK Next Day Delivery or look at alternatives to Ventolin Inhaler:
If you have any further questions about Ventolin Evohaler for sale or Ventolin Evohaler uses, please contact us via email or phone.
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a common lung condition that causes occasional breathing difficulties.
It affects people of all ages and often starts in childhood, although it can also develop for the first time in adults.
There’s currently no cure, but there are simple treatments that can help keep the symptoms under control so it doesn’t have a big impact on your life.
The main symptoms of asthma are:
● Wheezing (a whistling sound when breathing)
● A tight chest, which may feel like a band is tightening around it
The symptoms can sometimes get temporarily worse. This is known as an asthma attack.
Several conditions can cause similar symptoms, so it’s important to get a proper diagnosis and correct treatment.
Your GP will usually be able to diagnose asthma by asking about symptoms and carrying out some simple tests.
The main types are:
● Reliever inhalers – used when needed to quickly relieve asthma symptoms (salbutamol)
● Preventer inhalers (steroid) – used every day to prevent asthma symptoms occurring
● Some people also need to take tablets.
Causes and triggers
Asthma is caused by swelling (inflammation) of the breathing tubes that carry air in and out of the lungs. This makes the tubes highly sensitive, so they temporarily narrow.
It may occur randomly or after exposure to a trigger. Common asthma triggers include:
● Allergies – to house dust mites, animal fur or pollen, for example
● Smoke, pollution and cold air
● Infections like colds or flu
● Identifying and avoiding your asthma triggers can help you keep your symptoms under control
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. The following side effects may happen with this medicine:
Allergic Reactions (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking Ventolin Evohaler and see a doctor straight away.
Talk to your doctor as soon as possible if you feel your heart is beating faster or stronger than usual (palpitations). This is usually harmless, and usually stops after you have used the medicine for a while. You may feel your heartbeat is uneven or it gives an extra beat, these may affect up to 1 in 10 people.
Tell your doctor if you have any of the following side effects which may also happen with this medicine:
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people)
● Feeling shaky
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people)
● Mouth and throat irritation
● Muscle cramps
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people)
● A low level of potassium in your blood
● Increased blood flow to your extremities (peripheral dilatation).
● Very rare (may affect up to 1 in 10,000 people)
● Changes in sleep patterns and behaviour, such as restlessness and excitability
These are not all the side effects of salbutamol. For a full list see the Patient information leaflet.