Treclin Gel 30g
- Effective Antibiotic Topical Acne Treatment
- Active Ingredients: Clindamycin Phosphate and tretinoin
- Easy once daily application
- Buy Online With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Treclin contains the active substances clindamycin and tretinoin. Both combine to create an effective acne treatment for the face. Treclin is used on the skin to treat acne in patients 12 years and older.
Buy more and save!
Buy Treclin Gel 30g Online
My Pharmacy Is The Best Place To Buy Treclin Gel 30g Online UK In 2020. To buy Treclin Gel 30g Online In The UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Treclin Gel 30g UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Treclin Gel 30g UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Treclin gel is a topical acne treatment that is used to treat a moderate amount of acne. It can be used on the skin of patients who are twelve years old and above. It contains two active substances; Clindamycin and Tretinoin. When combined these two ingredients are more effective rather than when they are used separately.
Prescription only that must be prescribed by a doctor, Treclin gel can also be bought from My Pharmacy by filling out the above consultation. Each tube contains 30g of Treclin gel and is a translucent yellow.
Acne is a common, chronic inflammatory condition of the skin that usually affects the face, back and chest, but can appear anywhere on the body. Treclin gel should only be used on the face.
Treclin Gel Reviews
You can view Treclin Gel Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Treclin Gel Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Treclin Gel reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Treclin Gel Acne Reviews
For a large catalogue of Treclin Gel acne reviews, Drugs website offers numerous reviews submitted by people from all over the world who have used Treclin 1 0.025 Gel. It’s an all in one review platform for Treclin Gel reviews (ingredients), side effects and experiences.
To view the entirety of Clindamycin/tretinoin topical (Treclin gel) reviews, click here.
“My dermatologist prescribed this after I got a flare up of breakouts that were causing awful hyperpigmentation on my face. I’m starting off slowly (one week in applying every other day before bed time). So far I’ve experienced two small breakouts and some dryness but nothing substantial. I’ve also noticed it’s helping a bit with the hyperpigmentation. Excited to see the results in 12 weeks! Will try to update this with my final results.”
Treclin 1 Gel
Before anyone uses Treclin 1 Gel they should know the following warnings and precautions:
- Avoid contact of Treclin 1 Gel with the mouth, eyes, and mucous membranes and with abraded or eczematous skin. Be careful when applying to sensitive areas of skin. In case of accidental contact with the eyes, thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water.
- If you have atopic eczema, you should talk to your doctor before using Treclin 1 Gel.
- Exposure to natural or artificial light should be avoided. Treclin 1 Gel can cause the skin to become more sensitive to sunburn and other adverse effects of the sun.
- Other skin preparations such as makeup and other cosmetics should not be applied at the same time as Treclin 1 0.025 Gel.
Treclin 1 0.025 Gel
This medication should always be used exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Below is a guide on how to use Treclin 1 0.025 Gel and what the recommended dose is.
Recommended dose of Treclin 1 0.0025 Gel:
- A single pea sized amount should be applied once daily before bed
Method of administration
Before applying the medication you should wash your face gently with mild soap and warm water, patting the skin gently until dry. As said above, squeeze a pea-sized amount of gel onto the fingertip. Gently dab the gel on your forehead, chin, nose and both cheeks, and then gently spread it evenly over your entire face.
Do not use more than a pea sized amount of Treclin 1 0.0025 Gel unless it has been suggested to you by your doctor. Too much at a time can cause the skin to become irritated, and will not give you faster or better results.
Duration of treatment
To ensure you get the best results when using Treclin Gel, it is necessary to use it properly and not stop using it once there are signs of your acne improving. You should allow the duration of treatment to run its course, typically taking several weeks before improvement is seen. In some cases, it may take up to twelve weeks before optimal effect is seen.
Treclin Gel Before And After
Many people who have chosen Treclin gel as their acne treatment plan have seen huge improvements over the course of treatment. Treclin gel before and after treatment will vary person to person as the treatment can take up to several weeks before any affects can be seen.
Below is an image of Treclin Gel before and after, or rather one of the ingredients called Tretinoin showing an improvement over time.
Treclin Gel Ingredients
Treclin Gel Ingredients are as follows –
- The two active substances called Clindamycin and Tretinoin. 1 g of gel contains 10 mg (1%) clindamycin (clindamycin phosphate) and 0.25 mg (0.025%) tretinoin.
- Other Treclin Gel ingredients are purified water, glycerol, carbomers, methyl parahydroxybenzoate, polysorbate 80, disodium edetate anhydrous citric acid, propyl parahydroxybenzoate, butyl hydroxytoluene, trometamol.
Clindamycin is an antibiotic. It limits the growth of bacteria that is associated with acne and the inflammation caused by these bacteria.
Tretinoin normalizes the growth of superficial skin cells and causes normal shedding of the cells that clog the hair follicles in areas with acne. This helps prevent the build-up of sebum and the formation of early blackheads and whiteheads.
Treclin Gel Side Effects
Like with all medicine, Treclin Gel Side Effects can occur but these aren’t experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Treclin Gel side effects, especially if any of them are getting progressively worse, immediately stop and speak to your doctor as soon as possible.
Below is a list of Treclin Gel Side Effects experienced more, or less when people have used treclin gel. For a full list, please refer to the patient information leaflet.
Uncommon Side Effects
- Acne, dry skin, redness of the skin, increased sebum production, photosensitivity reaction, itching, rash, scaly rash, scaling of the skin, sunburn
- Application site reactions such as burning, inflamed skin, dryness, redness of the skin
Rare Side Effects
- Underactivity thyroid gland (symptoms may include fatigue, weakness, weight gain, dry hair, rough pale skin, hair loss, increased sensitivity to cold).
- Eye irritation
- Gastroenteritis , nausea
- Inflamed skin, herpes simples, rash macular, skin bleeding, skin burning sensation, loss of skin pigmentation, skin irritation
- Feeling hot, pain
How To Use Treclin Gel
If you doctor has told you how to use Treclin Gel then you should follow his/her advice over the recommended patient information leaflet. It should not be used for more than three months without careful evaluation from your doctor. Improvements can take up to several weeks and must be observed.
Without guidance from your doctor, the recommended how to use Treclin Gel instructions should be…
- Applied once before bedtime, daily
- Before application, use lukewarm water and soap to clean your entire face. Pat gently with a towel to dry.
Treclin Gel Acne
Acne is a common skin condition that affects a majority of people at some point in their lives. It causes red spots, oily skin and sometimes skin that is painful or hot to touch. The majority of people who have acne will almost certainly have it on their face. Treclin Acne Gel is intended to be used only on the face.
There are different types of spots/acne that can appear on the face such as blackheads, whiteheads, papules, pustules, nodules and cysts, which are the most severe type that arte filled with pus.
Seeking medical advice or treatment such as Treclin Gel Acne should be sought once your acne is moderate/severe. In order to prevent Treclin Gel Acne Scars, they need to be treated properly. Cysts for example can be drained. Any picking or squeezing the spots or cysts can leave behind permanent scarring.
Treclin Gel Acne Scars
The aftermath of dealing with severe acne can lead to acne scarring. One of the ingredients in Treclin Gel is called Tretinoin and can be used to treat scarring.
Scars generally develop when someone can’t refrain from picking or squeezing their acne. It is best to not touch acne and let your body and treatment option deal with it. However, scarring cannot always be avoided, even if you don’t pick or squeeze.
Once your body has healed acne lesions on its own or by using Treclin Gel Acne Scars Gel, one of two things can happen:
- The body produces excess collagen to create new skin over the leftover acne lesions, creating a slight elevation in the skin tissue, causing an uneven, bumpy look.
- If the acne is severe enough it can cause tissue loss known as “icepick scars” or “boxcar scars”.
By including Tretinoin in Treclin Gel Acne Scars, it regulates the speed at which the body replaces old skin cells. When the dead skin cells have been removed and replaced with newer, fresh skin cells, tretinoin can improve acne scarring and signs of ageing.
Treclin can cause unwanted side effects in some patients. These will typically go away on their own, as your body becomes used to the medication. However, if these side effects persist, you may wish to go to your doctor to discuss them. Side effects include:
– Dry skin
– Increased sebum production
– Burning sensation
Treclin may also cause more serious side effects. These are rare, but you should visit your doctor to discuss them should they occur. Side effects may include:
– Eye irritation
– Swelling or discolouration of the skin
Treclin may also cause an allergic reaction. This is extremely rare, but any allergic reaction is an emergency. If you believe you are experiencing an allergic reaction, you must immediately seek medical advice. Symptoms include:
– Tightness in the chest or throat
– Wheezing or difficulty breathing
– Swelling of the face, tongue, mouth or throat
– Hives or nettle rash
This is not a complete list of potential side effects. For a full list, consult the patient information leaflet.
For the patient information leaflet