Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray 100/200 Dose
£7.19 – £10.09
- Effective Hayfever Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Beclometasone Dipropionate
- Easy To Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray cotains Beclometasone Dipropionate. Beclometasone Dipropionate is a steroid. It is used for the treatment and prevention of allergic rhinitis, including hayfever.
|200 Applications||£10.09||Out of Stock|
|100 Applications||£7.19||Out of Stock|
Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray
Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray Online. To Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Pollenase Spray contains the active ingredient called Beclometasone Dipropionate. It belongs to a group of medicines called steroids. It’s used for the treatment and prevention of allergic rhinitis, including hay fever. Pollenase Spray acts by reducing the inflammation in the nose, reducing sneezing, itchy, blocked, runny noses.
Pollenase Spray active ingredient Beclometasone Dipropionate is also available in other forms. These include:
- An inhaler – for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma. Known as a “preventer” and are often coloured brown or beige. They help stop symptoms from appearing.
- Cream and ointments – for treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. Helping calm irritated, itchy and swollen skin.
- Tablets – for ulcerative colitis.
Pollenase Nasal Spray
Corticosteroids, including the one in Pollenase Nasal Spray, is a man-made version of hormones usually produced by the two small glands located on top of the kidneys, the adrenal glands.
They are generally used to reduce inflammation and suppress the immune system response to inflammation. Long term use of Pollenase Nasal Spray may bring potential side effects, including increased appetite, acne, thinned skin that bruises easily and high blood pressure.
Pollenase Nasal Spray will only be used for allergy related symptoms. Other corticosteroids can help treat conditions like asthma, arthritis and lupus. They can also be used to replace specific hormones in people with Addison’s disease.
Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray
One of the main symptoms Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray treats is the inflammation of the inside of the nose. This is usually caused by an allergen, such as pollen, dust, mould or flakes of skin from specific animals and pets. It’s estimated that it affects around 1 in 5 people in the UK, with the majority occurring during periods of high pollen count.
You may want to consider using Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray if you experience any symptoms for a few months at time. This medication could ease them and provide a boost to quality of life.
In some cases if allergic rhinitis is not treat properly and is left to linger it can lead to complications, including:
- Nasal polyps – benign sacs of fluids that grow inside the sinuses and nasal passages, causing the nose to feel blocked.
- Sinusitis – an infection that prevents the mucus draining from the sinuses.
- Middle ear infections – an infection that occurs directly behind the eardrum.
A doctor or pharmacist may recommend Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray amongst a whole other treatment options. My Pharmacy has a wide variety of different allergy relief products for sale.
Pollenase Hayfever Nasal Spray
There are two different types of hay fever (allergic rhinitis) called seasonal and perennial. Seasonal symptoms occur during spring, summer, and early fall and are usually caused by airborne pollen. Perennial symptoms occur year round and are caused by sensitivity to dust mites, pet hair, cockroaches or mould.
When the body comes into contact with allergens the immune system will react by displaying the following symptoms:
- Stuffy nose due to inflammation or congestion
- Runny nose or post nasal drainage
- Itching, usually in the nose, mouth, eyes, or throat
- Red and watery eyes
- Puffy, swollen eyelids
- Hay fever asthma cough
As well as getting treatment in the form of Pollenase Hayfever Nasal Spray, changes to your home and behaviour can further help manage symptoms. Some of these changes include:
- Keeping windows closed during high pollen periods
- Wearing glasses or sunglasses when outside to keep pollen out of the eyes
- Wash your hands after being outside or after touching an animal
Speak to a doctor if symptoms are year round (perennial). Treatment such as Pollenase Hayfever Nasal Spray may not be suitable for long term use.
Pollenase Hayfever & Allergy Nasal Spray
Do not use Pollenase Hayfever & Allergy Nasal Spray if you:
- Are allergic to Beclometasone Dipropionate or any of the other ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
- Are under 18 years of age. Children or adolescents under 18 years should discuss their hay fever treatment with a pharmacist or doctor.
Take special care and talk to your doctor before using Pollenase Hayfever & Allergy Nasal Spray if you:
- Have kidney problems
- Have ever suffered from glaucoma
- Are suffering from either a nose infections or sinus trouble
- Have recently had surgery or an injury to your nose or ulcers in your nose
- Are taking or have recently treated with other corticosteroid medicines such as asthma inhaler, tablet, injections, nasal sprays, eye or nose drops, creams or ointments.
- Are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Some medicine may increase the effects of Pollenase Hayfever & Allergy Nasal Spray and your doctor may wish to monitor you carefully if you are taking these medicines (including some medicines for HIV: ritonavir, cobicistat).
Pollenase Spray 200
Like all medicines, Pollenase Spray 200 can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. If you experience one of the follow very rare serious Pollenase Spray 200 side effects, stop using the spray and consult a doctor immediately:
- Swelling of the eyes, face, lips or throat
- Develop a rash
- Shortness of breath or wheezing
- Start feeling faint
Other Pollenase Spray 200 side effects include:
- Irritation of the nose and throat
- Unpleasant taste and smell
- Nose bleeds
- Raised intra-ocular pressure (increased pressure inside the eye)
- A hole or perforation in the nasal septum
In some cases, particularly when Pollenase Spray 200 has been used at high doses for long periods the normal production of steroids in the body is affected. This is more likely to happen if you use high doses for a long time.
Pollenase 200 Metered Sprays
Pollenase Nasal Spray is available in two sizes. Pollenase 100 Metered Sprays and Pollenase 200 Metered Sprays.
You may want to purchase either size depending on how long you think symptoms will last. Those who suffer from seasonal allergic rhinitis may benefit from a smaller bottle. Those who suffer from perennial symptoms (year round), the Pollenase 200 Metered Sprays option would be the best buy.
Pollenase Nasal Spray And Antihistamine
It is recommended to see a doctor or pharmacist before using Pollenase Nasal Spray and Antihistamine together. If you are suffering particularly badly from allergy symptoms, using Pollenase Nasal Spray and antihistamine together could eliminate symptoms.
Remember to always speak to a doctor if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including over-the-counter medicines, if you plan on using Pollenase Nasal Spray. Pollenase Nasal Spray and Antihistamine could cause side effects, so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Pollenase Spray Review
You can view any Pollenase Spray Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post a Pollenase Spray Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Pollenase Spray Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Pollenase Nasal Spray Reviews
You can view Pollenase Nasal Spray Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Pollenase Nasal Spray Reviews and overall service reviews, view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Pollenase Nasal Spray Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.
Pollenase Spray Boots
Whilst Pollenase Hayfever Nasal Spray is available from other commercial stores like Pollenase Nasal Spray Boots, Pollenase Nasal Spray Amazon, Pollenase Spray Boots, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Pollenase Nasal Spray Amazon, Pollenase Spray Boots, Pollenase Nasal Spray Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Pollenase Spray Boots, Pollenase Nasal Spray Boots, Pollenase Nasal Spray Amazon, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.