Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray 100/200 Dose
£4.99 – £7.19
- Effective Hayfever Treatment
- Active Ingredient: Beclometasone Dipropionate
- Easy To Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray cotains Beclometasone Dipropionate. Beclometasone Dipropionate is a steroid. It is used for the treatment and prevention of allergic rhinitis, including hayfever.
|200 Applications||£7.19||In Stock|
|100 Applications||£4.99||In Stock|
Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray
What is Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray
Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray cotains Beclometasone Dipropionate. Beclometasone Dipropionate is a steroid. It is used for the treatment and prevention of allergic rhinitis, including hayfever. It acts by reducing the inflammation of your nose which may be the cause of your sneezing, or an itchy, blocked or runny nose.
Before You Use Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to Beclometasone Dipropionate or any of the other ingredients of Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray
- are under 18 years of age. Children or adolescents under 18 years should discuss their hayfever treatment with a pharmacist or doctor
Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray Side Effects
Like all medicines, Pollenase can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some Pollenase of these side effects include:
- irritation of the nose and throat
- unpleasant taste and smell
- nose bleeds
- raised intra-ocular pressure (increased pressure inside the eye which may lead to problems with your eyes such as pain or blurred vision)
- glaucoma (eye disease affecting the optic nerve)
- a hole or perforation in the nasal septum (the skin tissue which separates the nostrils)
Pollenase Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray Ingredients
The active substance in Pollenase is Beclometasone Dipropionate and each spray contains 50 micrograms. The other ingredients are dextrose anhydrous, polysorbate 80, dispersible cellulose, benzalkonium chloride 95%, phenylethanol and purified water.
How to Use Pollenase Allergy Relief Spray
- Remove the Pollenase dust-cap. Shake the bottle gently
- On first using the nasal spray prepare for use by pressing down on the white collar using both your index and middle
fingers. Keep the base supported with your thumb. Continue to press down until the collar stops and then allow it to return to its original position. Repeat this action until a fine spray appears. First five attempts to produce a spray should be allowed to go to waste. Now the spray is ready to use.
- To use the spray, first blow your nose gently. Closing one nostril off as shown, bend your head forward slightly. Hold
the bottle upright and carefully insert the applicator into the other nostril.
- Slowly begin to breathe the Pollenase in through your nose and whilst doing so press down firmly on the white collar to produce a fine spray inside your nose. Breathe out of your mouth.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 to squirt a second spray in the same nostril. Wash the nozzle frequently with warm water. This will
prevent it from getting blocked. If the pump has not been used for a short period of time, re-priming may be necessary.