Nurofen Express Period Pain 200mg Soft Capsules (16) (expiry 10/22)
- Effective Period Pain Relief Treatment
- Soft Capsules - Easy To Take
- Lasts Up To 8 Hours
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
This medicine is used for the relief from period pain and associated symptoms such as cramps, muscular pain, backache, headache and migraine pain.
Nurofen Express Period Pain
Buy Nurofen Express Period Pain Capsules Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Nurofen Express Period Pain Capsules Online. To Buy Nurofen Express Period Pain Capsules UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Nurofen Express Period Pain Capsules UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Nurofen Express Period Pain Capsules Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Nurofen Period Pain
Nurofen Period Pain contains the active ingredient Ibuprofen. It belongs to a group of medicines known as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
Nurofen Period Pain is used for the relief from period pain and associated symptoms:
- Headache and migraine pain.
When a 400mg Nurofen Period Pain dose is taken, the pain relieving effects can last for up to 8 hours.
Nurofen Express Period Pain
The active ingredient in Nurofen Express Period Pain is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Ibuprofen is widely used to relieve mild to moderate pain and reduce both swelling and inflammation. When you suffer from an injury, the body releases chemicals called prostaglandins which are responsible for the feeling of pain. Ibuprofen reduces the production of prostaglandins, thus reducing pain.
It’s often an ingredient in many cold and flu remedies, such as Nurofen Cold and Flu. Nurofen Express Period Pain isn’t supposed to be used to treat cold and flu however, and is intended to relieve symptoms associated with period pain.
Nurofen Period Pain Tablets
Period pains are causes by muscle contractions in the uterus (dysmenorrhea).
Dysmenorrhea is usually onset around the time menstruation begins. Symptoms can typically last for up to three days and can significantly alter someone’s quality of life. The pain can range from mild to severe and can be felt in the lower abdomen, back or thighs.
Nurofen Period Pain Tablets will improve the above symptoms. Your doctor will be able to provide additional advice if pain continues to persist and alter quality of life.
Nurofen Period Pain Tablets shouldn’t be used if you:
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
- Have a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
- Have had a worsening of asthma, skin rash, itchy runny nose or facial swelling when previously taking ibuprofen, aspirin or similar medicines.
- Have had gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation when previously taking NSAIDs.
- Are taking other NSAID painkillers or more than 75mg aspirin a day.
- Have severe liver or kidney problems.
- Have heart problems, high blood pressure or blood coagulation disorder.
- Have breathing difficulties.
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- Are under 12 years old.
Nurofen Express Period Pain Dosage
Nurofen Express Period Pain is for short term use only. You should take the lowest dose for the shortest time necessary to relieve your symptoms. If you have an infection, consult a doctor without delay if symptoms persist or worsen.
Nurofen Express Period Pain Dosage for Adults, the elderly and children aged between 12 and 18 years old:
- Take 1 or 2 capsules with water, up to three times a day as required.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take more than 6 capsules in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
In children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
If in children and adolescents this medicine is required for more than 3 days, or if any symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
In Adults Nurofen Express Period Pain Dosage should not be taken for longer than 10 days unless a doctor has told you so.
Taking more than the recommended Nurofen Express Period Pain Dosage can lead to an overdose. Contact a doctor or the nearest hospital if you think you or your child has taken more than you should have.
Symptoms of overdosing include:
- Nausea, stomach pain, vomiting
- Headache, ringing in the ears, confusion and shaky eye movement
High Nurofen Express Period Pain Dosage can cause:
- Chest pain, palpitations
- Loss of consciousness
- Convulsions, weakness and dizziness
- Blood in urine
- Cold body feeling
- Breathing problems
Nurofen Period Pain Side Effects
Like all medicines, Nurofen Period Pain Side Effects can occur, but the majority of people won’t experience them. If any of the Nurofen Period Pain Side Effects get serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed in the patient information leaflet, tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Stop taking the medicine and seek immediate medical help if you develop any of the following Nurofen Period Pain Side Effects:
- Signs of intestinal bleeding such as: bright red faeces, black tarry stools, vomiting blood or dark particles that look coffee grounds.
- Signs of serious allergic such as:
- Difficulties in breathing or unexplained wheezing
- Dizziness or faster heartbeat
- Severe skin reactions
- Swelling of your face or throat
- A severe skin reactions known as DRESS syndrome can occur. Symptoms of DRESS syndrome include: skin rash, fever, swelling of lymph nodes and an increase of eosinophils.
- A red, scaly widespread rash with bumps under the skin and blisters mainly localised in the skin folds, trunk, and upper extremities accompanied by fever at the initiation of treatment.
Tell your doctor if you experience:
- Fever, flu like symptoms, sore throat, mouth ulcers, headache, a stiff neck, vomiting, unexplained bleeding and bruising, severe exhaustion.
- Indigestion, stomach or abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence or if you feel sick, chest pain or fast, irregular heartbeat.
- Liver and kidney problems associated with swelling your arms and legs.
- Skin become sensitive to light.
Nurofen Period Pain Tablets Ingredients
Active Nurofen Period Pain Tablets Ingredients: Each capsule contained 200mg Ibuprofen.
Other Nurofen Period Pain Tablets Ingredients: Macrogol 600, Potassium hydroxide 50% solution, Gelatin, Sorbitol Liquid, Partially Dehydrated, Purified Water, Penceau 4R, Lecithin or Phosphatidylcholine in Medium Chain Triglycerides, Triglycerides, Ethanol, White Ink, Polyvinyl Acetate Phthalate, Macrogol 400, Ammonium hydroxide, Propylene Glycol.
Can A Man Take Nurofen Period Pain?
A common question we often see online is “Can a man take Nurofen Period Pain?”
In most cases, yes. The Nurofen range covers a wide range of different ailments such as Nurofen for migraines, Nurofen for tension headache, Nurofen for period pain and on, and on. The majority of these products are typically marketing talk. All of them will have similar or exactly the same ingredients, with each being able to treat what the other says it treats.
All of the following products; Nurofen for tension headache, period pain and back pain; contain exactly the same amount of medication (342mg of ibuprofen lysine, equivalent to 200mg standard ibuprofen).
Ultimately, if you end up using Nurofen specifically for period pain it will also work the exact same way and produce the exact same amount of pain relief as the other Nurofen products above.
If you have any other questions that pertain to “Can a man take Nurofen Period Pain?” please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
Nurofen Period Pain Price Check
If you’re looking for a Nurofen Period Pain Price Check; My Pharmacy currently has it listed at £4.39 per 16 capsules.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get one of the best prices around. When compared to other retailers My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Medicine prices can be volatile depending on demand and current circumstances. The current COVID-19 pandemic has increased prices in certain areas. So before you decide to purchase medicine, make sure to do a Nurofen Period Pain Price Check.
Nurofen Period Pain Price Clicks
Whilst Nurofen Period Pain is available from other commercial stores like Nurofen Period Pain Boots, Nurofen Period Pain Price Clicks, Superdrug, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Superdrug, Nurofen Period Pain Boots, Nurofen Period Pain Price Clicks, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Nurofen Period Pain Price Clicks, Superdrug, Nurofen Period Pain Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.