Nurofen 200mg Tablets (16 Tablets)
£2.53 – £2.92
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory
- Buy With Confidence From UK Resisgtered Pharmacy
- UK Nexy Day Delivery Availiable
Nurofen 200mg Tablets contain the active ingredients Ibuprofen . Ibuprofen belongs to a family of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS). These medicines work by relieving pain and/or inflammation (swelling, redness, soreness) and fever.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -4||5 -6|
|16 Tablets||£2.92||In Stock|
|12 Tablets||£2.53||In Stock|
Buy Nurofen 200mg Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Nurofen 200mg Tablets Online. To Buy Nurofen 200mg Tablets UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Nurofen 200mg Tablets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Nurofen 200mg Tablets UK Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
96 Pack Nurofen 200mg Tablets
96 Pack Nurofen 200mg Tablets is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory tablet that provides relief to pain, swelling and a high temperature. 96 Pack Nurofen 200mg Tablets active ingredient is ibuprofen and can be used in both adults and children over 12 years of age.
96 Pack Nurofen 200mg Tablets can be used for the relief of:
- Headaches and migraine pain
- Dental pain and neuralgia
- Period pain
- Rheumatic, muscular and back pain
- Feverishness and symptoms of cold and flu
See more information on pain relief on the NHS website.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets
Nurofen 200mg Tablets are usually safe for most people to take but there are a small number of people who should not take them.
Do not take Nurofen 200mg Tablets if you:
- Are allergic to ibuprofen or any of the other ingredients or to aspirin or other painkillers
- Have ever had a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- Have had a worsening of asthma, skin rash, itchy runny nose or facial swelling when previously taking ibuprofen, aspirin or similar medicines
- Have had gastrointestinal bleeding or perforation when previously taking NSAIDs
- Are taking other NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs)
- Are taking more than 75mg of aspirin a day
- Have severe liver or kidney problems
- Have heart problems, high blood pressure or blood coagulation disorder
- Have breathing difficulties
- Are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
- Are under 12 years old
If you are ever unsure if Nurofen 200mg Tablets are safe for you to use, you should be sure to ask a doctor or pharmacist first.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets 96
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Nurofen 200mg Tablets 96 Reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “ Nurofen 200mg Tablets 96 work well for me ”You can view all our 5-Star Nurofen 200mg Tablets 96 Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets 96 Tablets
Nurofen 200mg Tablets 96 Tablets should be stored correctly so that when you come to use them, they are safe to do so.
You should store Nurofen 200mg Tablets 96 Tablets:
- Out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use after the expiry date stated
- Do not store above 25°C
- Store in the original pack
Returning any Nurofen 200mg Tablets 96 Tablets to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will help protect yourself, others and the environment.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets And Alcohol
Before using Nurofen 200mg Tablets Dosage you should be sure you have read and understood the full list of warnings and precautions including the Nurofen 200mg Tablets And Alcohol warnings.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets And Alcohol
Drinking a small amount of alcohol while taking ibuprofen is usually safe but if you are feeling unwell, it is best not to drink until you are feeling better.
If you require any further information on Nurofen 200mg Tablets And Alcohol please free to contact us via the email address below.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Dosage
You should follow the recommended Nurofen 200mg Tablets Dosage and Nurofen 200mg Tablets How Many To Take instructions at all times, when following the Nurofen 200mg Tablets Dosage instructions carefully, you will minimise the risk of side effects and prevent the risk of an overdose.
If you have taken more Nurofen 200mg Tablets than you should have you should seek advice from your doctor or contact your nearest hospital who will tell you what action to take next. The symptoms of an overdose include but are not limited to nausea, stomach pain, vomiting, headache, ringing in the ears, confusion and shaky eye movement.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets How Many To Take
Nurofen 200mg Tablets How Many To Take instructions should be followed at all times and are as follows.
The recommended Nurofen 200mg Tablets How Many To Take for adults and children over 12:
- Take 1 or 2 tablets with water, up to three times a day as required
- Leave at least four hours between doses
- Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
You should not take Nurofen 200mg for any longer than 10 days in a row, without the advice from your doctor first.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Ingredients
Before taking this medicine, you should check the Nurofen 200mg Tablets Ingredients to make sure you are not sensitive to any of them.
The active Nurofen 200mg Tablets Ingredients:
The other Nurofen 200mg Tablets Ingredients:
- Sucrose, Sodium Citrate, Talc, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Silicon Dioxide, Acacia, Carmellose Sodium, Sodium Laurilsulphate, Macrogol and Black Ink (contains Shellac, Iron Oxide Black (E172) and Propylene Glycol)
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Keadlet
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Keadlet are not always safe to use with some other medicines.
You should not take Nurofen 200mg Tablets Keadlet at the same time as:
- Medicines that are anti-coagulants such as aspirin/acetylsalicylic acid, warfarin, ticlopidine
- Glycosides that stimulate your heart
- Medicines that reduce high blood pressure (ACE-inhibitors such as captopril, beta-blockers such as atenolol medicines, angiotensin-II receptor antagonists such as losartan)
- Medicines to help you passing water (diuretics)
- For the temporary suppression of your immune system (e.g., methotrexate and tacrolimus)
- For mania or depression (e.g., Lithium or SSRIs)
- For pregnancy termination (e.g., mifepristone)
- For HIV treatment (e.g., zidovudine)
If you are ever unsure if Nurofen 200mg Tablets Keadlet are safe to use with any other medicines that you currently take, ask your pharmacist to check for you.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Pil
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Pil states all the important information you need to know before you take this medicine. You should speak to your doctor before taking Nurofen 200mg Tablets Pil if you:
- Have or have had asthma
- Have kidney, heart, liver or bowel problems
- Have high cholesterol or previously have had a heart attack or stroke
- Have a history of gastrointestinal disease (such as ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease)
- Have Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (a condition of the immune system causing joint pain skin changes and other organ disorders)
- Are a smoker
- Are in the first 6 months of pregnancy
If you require any further information on Nurofen 200mg Tablets Pil please feel free to contact us.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Price
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Price here at My Pharmacy starts of at as little as £2.53 but regardless of the Nurofen 200mg Tablets Price that you pay, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Side Effects
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them, You should seek medical attention straight away if you suffer from any of the following Nurofen 200mg Tablets Side Effects:
- Difficulties in breathing or unexplained wheezing
- Dizziness or faster heartbeat
- Severe forms of skin reactions such as itchiness, skin rash with redness, peeling, flaking or blistering
- Swelling of your face, tongue or throat
A full list of Nurofen 200mg Tablets Side Effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Nurofen 200mg Tablets Usage
At My Pharmacy we offer many other alternatives to Nurofen 200mg Tablets Usage and other painkiller treatments. Some of these Nurofen 200mg Tablets Usage alternatives include:
If you require any further information on Nurofen 200mg Tablets Usage or if we can assist you with anything else, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
See our full range of cough and cold treatments here at My Pharmacy.
STOP TAKING the medicine and seek immediate
medical help if you develop:
• signs of intestinal bleeding such as: bright red
faeces (stools/motions), black tarry stools, vomiting
blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds. • signs of serious allergic reaction such as:
– difficulties in breathing or unexplained wheezing
– dizziness or faster heartbeat,
– severe skin reaction (rashes, itchiness, peeling,
flaking or blistering)swelling of your face or throat
• signs of blood disorder resulting in unexplained or
unusual bruising or bleeding, fever, sore throat, mouth
ulcers, flu-like symptoms and severe exhaustion
• signs of liver problems such as stomach pain,
jaundice (yellowing of skin and whites of the eyes)
or passing dark brown urine
• a severe skin reaction known as DRESS syndrome
can occur. Symptoms of DRESS include: skin rash,
fever, swelling of lymph nodes and an increase of
eosinophils (a type of white blood cells).
Tell your doctor if you experience:
• fever, flu-like symptoms, sore throat, mouth ulcers,
headache, a stiff neck, vomiting, unexplained
bleeding and bruising, severe exhaustion.
• indigestion, stomach or abdominal pain,
constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence or if you feel sick,
chest pain or fast, irregular heart beat.
• liver and kidney problems associated with swelling
in your arms and legs.
Medicines such as this one may be associated with a
small increased risk of heart attack (“myocardial
infarction”) or stroke. (See Section 2 ‘Other warnings’.)
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you notice
any side effects not listed in this leaflet, please tell your
doctor or pharmacist.