Migraleve Complete – Pink – Yellow – Tablets
£8.79 – £13.79
- For 3 Days Use Only - Can Cause Addiction
- Active Ingredients: Paracetamol Codeine And Buclizine
- Effective Relief From Migraine Pain
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Migraleve Complete is for use in acute moderate pain caused by migraines which have previously been diagnosed by a doctor and where other painkillers have not worked. Do not take less than four hours after taking other painkillers.
|12 Tablets | Complete
|24 Tablets | Complete
|12 Tablets | Pink
|24 Tablets | Pink
|24 Tablets | Yellow
This medicine contains codeine and can cause addiction if you take it continuously for more than three days.
The medicine can affect your ability to drive as it may make you sleepy or dizzy. Do not drive while taking this medicine until you know how it affects you.
Do not give to children below the age of 12 years, due to the risk of severe breathing problems.
Children 12 – 15 years –
Swallow 1 MIGRALEVE Pink tablet at the first sign of a migraine attack. If the migraine persists, then take 1 MIGRALEVE Yellow tablet 4 hours after the Pink dose and then every 4 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets (1 pink and 3 yellow) in a 24 hour period.
Adults and children 16 years and over –
Swallow 2 MIGRALEVE ® Pink tablets at the first sign of a migraine attack. If the migraine persists, then take 2 MIGRALEVE ® Yellow tablets 4 hours after the Pink dose and then every 4 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets (2 pink and 6 yellow) in a 24 hour period. If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or get worse, stop use and talk to your doctor.
Buy Migraleve Pink & Yellow Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Migraleve Pink & Yellow Tablets Online. To Buy Migraleve Complete Pink & Yellow UK Next Day Delivery you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Migraleve Complete Pink & Yellow UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Migraleve Pink & Yellow Tablets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Migraleve Complete Migraine Relief
Migraleve Complete Migraine Relief contains the active ingredients paracetamol, codeine and Buclizine and are used to treat migraine attacks, including the symptoms of migraine headache, nausea and vomiting. Migraleve Complete Migraine Relief should only be used in adults and children 12 years and above.
You may be suffering from a migraine and benefit from using Migraleve Complete Migraine Relief Tablets if you have:
- Pain usually on one side of your head, but often on both sides
- Pain in the head that feels like it is throbbing or pulsing
- Sensitivity to light, sound, and sometimes smell and touch
- Nausea and vomiting
See more information on migraines on the NHS website.
Migraleve Tablets are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use Migraleve Tablets.
Do not take Migraleve Tablets if:
- If you are taking medicines containing paracetamol or medicines prescribed by your Doctor
- Do not give to children below the age of 12 years, due to the risk of severe breathing problems.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Migraleve Pink Tablets or Migraleve Yellow Tablets
Speak to your doctor before using Migraleve Dosage if:
- You are pregnant
- You suffer from high blood pressure, liver or kidney disease
Migraleve Yellow Tablets
Other warnings and precautions that must be followed while taking Migraleve Pink Tablets or Migraleve Yellow:
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Migraleve tablets contain potent ingredients and should not be taken continuously
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Migraleve Pink tablets only: may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery
- Avoid alcoholic drink
- Contains paracetamol
Migraleve Complete Pill
Migraleve Complete Pill can cause side effects but not everybody gets them. If you suffer from any of the following Migraleve Complete Pill side effects, you should stop using Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets and contact your doctor for advice:
- Allergic reaction
- Skin rash
A full list of Migraleve Complete Pill side effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets
While using Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets there are other things you can do at home to help recover from your migraine attack this includes:
- Taking medicines that prevent you from being sick
- Sleeping or lying in a darkened room
- Seeing you GP for a review
If you require any further information on Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets, please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Regardless of where you buy your Migraleve Complete Tablets UK or the Migraleve Ingredients ,you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Before taking Migraleve Complete Ingredients you should check to make sure you are not sensitive to any of the Migraleve Ingredients.
The active Migraleve Complete Pink Ingredients:
- Paracetamol DC 96% 520 mg equivalent to Paracetamol 500 mg, Codeine phosphate 8 mg and Buclizine hydrochloride 6.25 mg
The other Migraleve Complete Pink Ingredients:
- Magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, stearic acid, pregelatinised maize starch, gelatin, hypromellose, macrogol, E127 (erythrosine), aluminium oxide and E171 (titanium dioxide)
The active Migraleve Complete Yellow Ingredients:
- Paracetamol DC 96% 520 mg equivalent to Paracetamol 500 mg and Codeine phosphate 8 mg
The other Migraleve Complete Yellow Ingredients:
- Magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, stearic acid, pregelatinised maize starch, gelatin, hypromellose, macrogol, E104 (quinoline yellow), aluminium oxide, E171 (titanium dioxide) and E172 (iron oxide yellow)
Migraleve Complete Ingredients
Whilst Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets are available from other commercial stores like, Migraleve Boots, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike, Migraleve Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as, Migraleve Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Migraleve Sumatriptan questions are commonly asked between patients and healtcare professional across the UK, while Migraleve Complete Tablets UK do not contain sumatriptan Migraleve Ultra tablets do.
If you decide to take Migraleve Sumatriptan instead you should not take Migraleve Complete Tablets UK at the same time and be sure to follow the directions closely being carful that the recommended dosage is not exceeded.
Migraleve Complete Tablets UK
Whilst Migraleve Complete Tablets UK are one of the Best Tablets For Migraine Relief UK there are several other effective medicines that work just as good. At My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of migraine relief medicines these include but are not limited to:
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
See our full range of Migraine Treatments here at My Pharmacy.