Migraleve Complete – Pink – Yellow – Tablets
£6.79 – £10.99
- For 3 Days Use Only - Can Cause Addiction
- Active Ingredients: Paracetamol Codeine And Buclizine
- Effective Relief From Migraine Pain
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Migraleve Complete is for use in acute moderate pain caused by migraines which have previously been diagnosed by a doctor and where other painkillers have not worked. Do not take less than four hours after taking other painkillers.
|12 Tablets | Complete||£6.99||In Stock|
|24 Tablets | Complete||£10.99||In Stock|
|12 Tablets | Pink||£6.79||In Stock|
|24 Tablets | Pink||£10.69||In Stock|
|24 Tablets | Yellow||£8.19||In Stock|
Recently Viewed Products
- Naproxen Tablets (28 Tablets) £11.99 – £16.99
Buy Migraleve Pink & Yellow Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Migraleve Pink & Yellow Tablets Online. To Buy Migraleve Complete Pink & Yellow UK Next Day Delivery you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Migraleve Complete Pink & Yellow UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Migraleve Pink & Yellow Tablets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Migraleve Complete Migraine Relief
Migraleve Complete Migraine Relief contains the active ingredients paracetamol, codeine and Buclizine and are used to treat migraine attacks, including the symptoms of migraine headache, nausea and vomiting. Migraleve Complete Migraine Relief should only be used in adults and children over 10 years of age.
You may be suffering from a migraine and benefit from using Migraleve Complete Migraine Relief Tablets if you have:
- Pain usually on one side of your head, but often on both sides
- Pain in the head that feels like it is throbbing or pulsing
- Sensitivity to light, sound, and sometimes smell and touch
- Nausea and vomiting
See more information on migraines on the NHS website.
Migraleve Tablets are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people who should not use Migraleve Tablets.
Do not take Migraleve Tablets if:
- If you are taking medicines containing paracetamol or medicines prescribed by your Doctor
- In children under 10 years of age except under medical supervision
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in Migraleve Pink Tablets or Migraleve Yellow Tablets
Speak to your doctor before using Migraleve Dosage if:
- You are pregnant
- You suffer from high blood pressure, liver or kidney disease
Migraleve Pink Tablets
The recommended Migraleve Dosage for Migraleve Pink Tablets in adults is:
- Take TWO tablets to be swallowed at the first sign of a migraine attack
The recommended Migraleve Dosage for Migraleve Pink Tablets in children is:
- Take ONE tablet to be swallowed at the first sign of a migraine attack
Migraleve Yellow Tablets
The recommended Migraleve Dosage for Migraleve Yellow Tablets in adults is:
- If the migraine persists, then take TWO Migraleve Yellow Tablets every 4 hours after the Migraleve Pink dose
The recommended Migraleve Dosage for Migraleve Yellow Tablets in children is:
- If the migraine persists, then take ONE Migraleve Yellow Tablets every 4 hours after the Migraleve Pink dose
Other warnings and precautions that must be followed while taking Migraleve Pink Tablets or Migraleve Yellow:
- If symptoms persist, consult your doctor
- Migraleve tablets contain potent ingredients and should not be taken continuously
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Migraleve Pink tablets only: may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery
- Avoid alcoholic drink
- Contains paracetamol
Migraleve Complete Pill
Migraleve Complete Pill can cause side effects but not everybody gets them. If you suffer from any of the following Migraleve Complete Pill side effects, you should stop using Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets and contact your doctor for advice:
- Allergic reaction
- Skin rash
A full list of Migraleve Complete Pill side effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets
While using Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets there are other things you can do at home to help recover from your migraine attack this includes:
- Taking medicines that prevent you from being sick
- Sleeping or lying in a darkened room
- Seeing you GP for a review
If you require any further information on Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets, please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Regardless of where you buy your Migraleve Complete Tablets UK or the Migraleve Ingredients ,you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Before taking Migraleve Complete Ingredients you should check to make sure you are not sensitive to any of the Migraleve Ingredients.
The active Migraleve Complete Pink Ingredients:
- Paracetamol DC 96% 520 mg equivalent to Paracetamol 500 mg, Codeine phosphate 8 mg and Buclizine hydrochloride 6.25 mg
The other Migraleve Complete Pink Ingredients:
- Magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, stearic acid, pregelatinised maize starch, gelatin, hypromellose, macrogol, E127 (erythrosine), aluminium oxide and E171 (titanium dioxide)
The active Migraleve Complete Yellow Ingredients:
- Paracetamol DC 96% 520 mg equivalent to Paracetamol 500 mg and Codeine phosphate 8 mg
The other Migraleve Complete Yellow Ingredients:
- Magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, stearic acid, pregelatinised maize starch, gelatin, hypromellose, macrogol, E104 (quinoline yellow), aluminium oxide, E171 (titanium dioxide) and E172 (iron oxide yellow)
Migraleve Complete Ingredients
Whilst Migraleve Pink & Yellow Complete Tablets are available from other commercial stores like, Migraleve Boots, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike, Migraleve Boots, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as, Migraleve Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Migraleve Sumatriptan questions are commonly asked between patients and healtcare professional across the UK, while Migraleve Complete Tablets UK do not contain sumatriptan Migraleve Ultra tablets do.
If you decide to take Migraleve Sumatriptan instead you should not take Migraleve Complete Tablets UK at the same time and be sure to follow the directions closely being carful that the recommended dosage is not exceeded.
Migraleve Complete Tablets UK
Whilst Migraleve Complete Tablets UK are one of the Best Tablets For Migraine Relief UK there are several other effective medicines that work just as good. At My Pharmacy we offer a wide range of migraine relief medicines these include but are not limited to:
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
See our full range of Migraine Treatments here at My Pharmacy.
® can have side-effects, like all medicines, although these don’t affect
everyone and are usually mild.
If you experience any of the following, stop using the medicine
and tell your doctor straightaway: n Allergic reactions including swelling of the face, tongue or throat, difficulty swallowing,
unexplained wheezing, shortness of breath which may be accompanied by skin rash or hives. n Becoming unusually tired, unexpected bruising or bleeding and getting more
infections (such as colds) than usual. n Very rare cases of serious skin reactions have been reported. Symptoms may include:
skin reddening, blisters, rash. If skin reactions occur or existing skin symptoms worsen,
stop use and seek medical help right away. n Signs of codeine toxicity e.g. confusion, shallow breathing or extreme sleepiness.Other effects which may occur include:
Very common: n Feeling sick, sleepiness (although desire to sleep can be a symptom of migraine). n Headache. n Reddening and flushing of face.
Common: n Constipation, being sick, dry mouth. n Dizziness, increased sweating.
Uncommon: n Feeling happy. n Rash.
Not known: n Acute inflammation of the pancreas in patients who have had a cholecystectomy
(gall bladder removal). n Addiction or withdrawal symptoms (e.g., tremor, sweating, increased heart rate, increased
breathing rate, raised blood pressure and feeling or being sick if the medicine is stopped
too quickly). n Difficulty in passing urine. n Problems with movements and coordination. n Kidney problems. n Loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal pain or discomfort. n Itching and hives. n Liver problems. n Blurred vision. n Breathing difficulty, thickened mucus. n Hypothermia. n Tiredness. n Twitching. n Fits. n Sensation of spinning. n Decrease in sex hormones. n Adrenal glands not working properly (may cause weakness, tiredness, weight loss,
low blood pressure).
People who use medicines containing paracetamol every day for a long time could get certain
side effects, including liver and kidney damage. People taking paracetamol in the usual way
for shorter periods have not had these problems, but liver function tests may be affected.