Levitra 10mg Orodispersible Tablets (4 Tablets)
- Fast-Acting And Convenient
- Active Ingredient: Vardenafil
- Take 30 To 60 Minutes Before Sex
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Levitra Orodispersible tablets treat erectile dysfunction by increasing the blood flow to the penis, resulting in a harder, longer lasting erection. It is a convenient, effective and quick treatment for men with persistent impotence, helping to improve performance and confidence.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 -5||6 -9||10 -12|
Out of stock
Levitra 10mg Orodispersible Tablets
Buy Levitra Orodispersible Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best Place to Buy Levitra Orodispersible Tablets Online. To Buy Levitra Orodispersible Tablets in the UK Next Day Delivery you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
Buy Levitra Orodispersible Tablets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy You Can Buy Levitra Orodispersible Tablets Online Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Levitra Tablet contains the active ingredient vardenafil and can be are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men over 18 years of age. Levitra Tablet will only work when you are sexually stimulated and then allows an erection to last.
There are other things you can do while taking Levitra Tablet that can help improve impotence:
- Lose weight if you’re overweight
- Stop smoking
- Eat a healthy diet
- Exercise daily
- Try to reduce stress and anxiety
See more on Erectile Dysfunction on the NHS Website.
Levitra 10mg Film Coated Tablets
Levitra 10mg Film Coated Tablets are usually safe for most men to use put there are a small group of people who should not use Levitra 10mg Film Coated Tablets.
Do not take Levitra 10mg Film Coated Tablets:
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking medicines containing nitrates, such as glycerol trinitrate for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite
- If you are taking ritonavir or indinavir, medicines used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections.
- If you are over 75 years of age and are taking ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines
- If you have a severe heart or liver problem
- If you are having kidney dialysis
- If you have recently had a stroke or heart attack
- If you have or have had low blood pressure
- If your family has a history of degenerative eye diseases
- If you have ever had a condition involving loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve
- If you are taking riociguat
Generic Levitra Tablets
Generic Levitra Tablets should be stored correctly so that when you need them the most, they are safe to use. You should store Generic Levitra Tablets:
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date
- Store in the original package
- Protect from humidity and light
Returning any unused Generic Levitra Tablets to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will help you protect the public and the environment.
Levitra 10 Mg Tablet Price In India
Levitra 10 Mg Tablet Price In India may seem cheaper when looking but you should not order medicines from overseas. Regardless of the Levitra 10 Mg Tablet Price In India you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Levitra 20 Mg Tablet
Before taking Levitra 20 Mg Tablet or Levitra 10mg Tablets you should check to make sure you are not sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Levitra 20 Mg Tablet active ingredients:
Levitra 20 Mg Tablet other ingredients:
- Magnesium stearate, aspartame (E951), peppermint flavour, mannitol (E421) sorbitol (E420), crospovidone and silica colloidal hydrated
Levitra 10mg Tablets
Levitra 10mg Tablets dosage instructions should be followed at all times, by following the recommended dose you will minimise the risk of any Levitra Tablets Side Effects and prevent the risk of an overdose.
The recommended Levitra 10mg Tablets dose is:
- Take one Levitra tablet about 25 to 60 minutes before sexual activity.
With sexual stimulation you may achieve an erection anywhere from 25 minutes up to four to five hours after taking Levitra Tablets Online.
Buy Levitra Tablets Online
To Buy Levitra Tablets Online via my Pharmacy you must:
- Have previously been diagnosed with Erectile Dysfunction
- Been prescribed Vardenafil before
- Be willing to fill in a short online consultation
- Be over 18 years of age
If you have any further questions regarding Buy Levitra Tablets Online, please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Levitra 20 Mg Tablet Picture
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Levitra 20 Mg Tablet Picture reviews via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says, “Levitra Tablets helped me!” You can view all our 5-Star Levitra 20 Mg Tablet Picture Reviews at Trustpilot Reviews.
If you are ever unsure that any medications, you are taking should look like you can email us for a description.
Levitra 20mg Tablets Price
You can buy Levitra 20mg Tablets here. Levitra 20mg Tablets Price at My Pharmacy start at £44.99
Levitra 20mg Tablets contain the same active ingredient as Levitra Orodispersible Tablets 10mg but are double the strength. You must have been prescribed this dose by your GP before ordering Levitra 20mg Tablets online.
If you require any further information regarding Levitra 20mg Tablets Price please feel free to contact us via the email address below.
Levitra 500mg Tablet
Levitra 500mg Tablet can cause interactions with some other medications.
Before taking Levitra 500mg Tablet you should peak to your doctor if you are taking:
- Nitrates, medicines for angina, or nitric oxide donors, such as amyl nitrite
- Medicine for the treatment of arrhythmias, such as quinidine, procainamide, amiodarone or sotalol
- Ritonavir or indinavir, medicines for HIV
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole, anti-fungal medicines
- Erythromycin or clarithromycin, macrolide antibiotics
- Alpha-blockers, a type of medicine used to treat high blood pressure and enlargement of the prostate (as benign prostatic hyperplasia)
You should also take special care while taking Levitra 500mg Tablet:
- If you have heart trouble. It may be risky for you to have sex
- If you suffer from irregular heartbeat or inherited heart diseases
- If you have a physical condition affecting the shape of the penis
- If you have an illness that can cause erections which won’t go away
- If you have stomach ulcers (also called gastric or peptic ulcers)
- If you have a bleeding disorder (such as haemophilia)
- If you are using any other treatments for erection difficulties
If you experience sudden decrease or loss of vision, stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately.
Levitra Tablets Side Effects
Levitra Tablets Side Effects can occur but that does not mean everybody will get them. Some Levitra Tablets Side Effects include:
- Blocked or runny nose
A full list of Levitra Tablets Side Effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Levitra 20 Mg 8 Tablet
Levitra 20 Mg 8 Tablet ingredients are a little different to the Orodispersible Tablets and should be checked if you have been advised to try the higher dose.
Levitra 20 Mg 8 Tablet active ingredient:
- 20mg of Vardenafil
Levitra 20 Mg 8 Tablet other ingredients:
- Crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal anhydrous silica.
macrogol 400, hypromellose, titanium dioxide (E171), ferric oxide yellow (E172), ferric oxide red (E172
Levitra Tablets Online
If you feel Levitra Tablets Online are not suitable for you, we offer alternative Levitra Tablets Online at My Pharmacy include:
If we can assist you with anything else, please free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
See our other erectile dysfunction treatments here at My Pharmacy.
Erection problems (impotence) are very common, particularly in men over 40.
Most men occasionally fail to get or keep an erection.This is usually due to stress, tiredness, anxiety or drinking too much alcohol, and it’s nothing to worry about.
If it happens more often, it may be caused by physical or emotional problems.
Possible cause Treatment
Narrowing of penis blood vessels, high blood pressure, high cholesterol medicine to lower blood pressure, statins to lower cholesterol
Hormone problems hormone replacement – for example, testosterone
Side effects of prescribed medication change to medicine following discussion with GP
You may also be asked to make lifestyle changes.
lose weight if you’re overweight
eat a healthy diet
try to reduce stress and anxiety
cycle for a while (if you cycle more than 3 hours a week)
drink more than 14 units of alcohol a week
Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Most of the effects are mild or moderate.
Partial, sudden, temporary or permanent decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes has been experienced by patients. Stop taking Levitra and contact your doctor immediately.
Sudden decrease or loss of hearing has been reported.
The chance of having a side effect is described by the following categories:
may affect more than 1 in 10 users
may affect up to 1 in 10 users
Blocked or runny nose
These are not all the side effects of Levitra. For a full list see the Patient information leaflet.
Further information can be found on the manufacturers
Paitient Information Leaflet and printed if required.