Hux D3 Capsules 20,000IU
£4.45 – £6.63
- Effective In Treating Vitamin D deficiency
- Active Ingredients: Colecalciferol
- Easy To Swallow Caspules
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- Highly Absorbable
Colecalciferol is a form of vitamin D used in the initial treatment of clinically relevant vitamin D deficiency conditions in adults. Colecalciferol 20 000 IU Capsules contain the equivalent of 500 micrograms vitamin D3 which is involved in bone formation.
What are Hux D3 Capsules
Hux D3 Capsules contain the active ingredient colecalciferol. Hux D3 caspules are a form of vitamin D used in the prevention and treatment of vitamin D deficiency conditions. It may also be prescribed for certain bone conditions, such as thinning of the bone (osteoporosis) when it will be given to you with other medicines.
The active ingredient in Hux D3 Capsules are identical to the Colecalciferol that is found in the human body. It is found in the diet and is also produced in the skin after exposure to the sun.
Deficiency of vitamin D may occur when your diet or lifestyle does not provide you with enough vitamin D or when your body requires more vitamin D (for instance when you are pregnant).
How to take Hux D3 Capsules
- Take one capsule every two weeks or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- These easy to swallow capsules can be chewed or burst open, the contents are flavour free.
- Hux D3 Capsules should be taken with the largest meal of the day to ensure maximum absorption.
Hux D3 Capsules should not be taken
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Colecalciferol or any of the other ingredients in the capsules (these are listed in section 6. Contents of the pack and other information)
- If you have high levels of calcium in your blood (hypercalcaemia) or urine (hypercalciuria)
- If you are suffering from kidney failure, have kidney stones (renal calculi) or have a tendency to form kidney stones
- If you have high levels of vitamin D in your blood (hypervitaminosis D).
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Hux D3 Caspules
- If you suffer from heart disease or narrowing of the arteries
- If you suffer from sarcoidosis (a multisystem chronic inflammatory condition which can affect your lungs, heart and kidneys), then there is a risk of increased conversion of vitamin D into its active form
- If you are taking medicines containing vitamin D, or eating foods or drinking milk enriched with vitamin D
- If your renal function is impaired
- If you have a tendency to form calciumcontaining renal calculi.
- If you need additional calcium supplementation. Calcium supplements should be given only under close medical supervision.
Hux D3 Capsules Ingredients
Hux D3 Capsules are Halal and Kosher certified Vitamin D3 , corn oil, sunflower seed oil, vegetarian capsule shell (modified corn starch, glycerol BP (vegetarian source) and carragean.
This product is a food supplement and should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
Hux D3 Capsules is also :
– Peanut & Soya oil free.
– Gelatine free.
– Suitable for vegetarians.
– Alcohol free.
– Highly absorbable.
– Preservative free.
– Yeast free.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.