- Promotes Healing
- Easy To Apply
- Relieves Pain & Inflammation
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Hirudoid is a local anti-coagulant preparation which, when applied to the skin, relieves pain and inflammation in addition to promoting healing.
Buy Hirudoid Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Hirudoid Online. To Buy Hirudoid Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Hirudoid Wash UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Hirudoid Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Hirudoid Gel contains the active substance heparinoid.
Hirudoid Gel is a local anti-coagulant preparation which, when applied to the skin, relieves pain and inflammation in addition to promoting healing in superficial thrombophlebitis (inflammation of the veins) and bruising (including haematoma).
Before using Hirudoid Gel there are certain things you need to be aware of. Do not use Hirudoid Gel if:
- You are allergic to heparinoid or any of the other ingredients listed in the patient information leaflet.
- If you have broken skin, or on large areas of skin.
- On or near sensitive areas such as the mouth, eyes or ano-genital regions.
- Hirudoid gel should not be used in children under the age of 5 years old.
Hirudoid Gel contains an ingredient called Heparinoid. Heparinoid is a medicine that reduces swelling and helps with healing.
Some key facts about the ingredient Heparinoid include:
- It is usually used at least 4 times a day depending on inflammation severity.
- Rarely will it cause any side effects and is classed as a very safe medicine.
- Some people who use it may get a rash but this is rare.
- For children under 12 years old, it shouldn’t be used for piles or an itchy bottom.
- Brand names include Hirudoid Gel for the cream and gel. The ointment is sold as Anacal.
Hirudoid Gel has an added effect of cooling the area it is applied to. It’s available on prescription but can also be bought from pharmacies and supermarkets.
The main Hirudoid Cream uses include phlebitis, bruises, and haematomas, external and internal piles.
Haematomas are severe bruises that are found within soft tissue, typically a muscle. Symptoms will often resolve by themselves, but it can take months before the swelling and bruising disappears. This is one of many reasons why Hirudoid Cream is used. Applying this cream to a haematoma increases the speed of healing and reduces inflammation.
Another reason why Hirudoid Cream is used is to treat Phlebitis. Phlebitis is an inflammation of a vein or multiple veins. This is when the vein becomes inflamed due to blood clotting, causing the walls of the vein to become damaged. Symptoms of Phlebitis include painful hard lumps under the skin and redness of the skin. It usually occurs on the lower leg, but can also occasionally affect the arms, penis or breast.
Hirudoid Cream For Scars
It’s possible to use Hirudoid Cream for scars due to the way MPS (Mucopolysaccharide) works. The MPS in Hirudoid Cream is able to attract water and therefore loosen the connective tissue, preventing dense accumulation of the fibres, which are responsible for creating thick scar tissue.
Using Hirudoid Cream for scars soften the tissues, increases flexibility, reduces redness and results in a better cosmetic appearance.
Hirudoid Cream for scars shouldn’t be considered a treatment for all types of scars, and definitely shouldn’t be used with the mind-set that it will certainly, 100%, get rid of scars.
There are a number of support group and organizations that can provide help and support for those living with scars.
- British Association of Skin Camouflage
- Changing Faces
- Children’s Burns Club
- Children’s Burns Trust
- Scar Information Service
Finding it difficult to cope with the appearance of your scars? Contact any of the above organizations for support and advice.
Hirudoid Cream For Bruises
When using Hirudoid Cream for bruises, you’ll usually need to use 5cm to 15cm of gel. This depends on how much of the skin needs covering.
If the area is sore or tender, you can massage the cream into the skin around it. This is the same advice when using Hirudoid Cream for phlebitis and haematomas.
Hirudoid Cream For Face
One of the type of scars that Hirudoid Cream For Face can treat is a Keloid scar. Keloid scars are the result of a wound healing and becoming thicker, lumpier and larger than the original wound. They are usually enlarged, raised, and can be red, pink or darker than the surrounding skin.
This type of scar can even develop from very minor skin damage, such as an acne spot, and spread beyond the original area of damaged skin.
People who are darker skinned are more likely to develop a Keloid scar. They can appear anywhere, but are more common on the upper chest, shoulders, head and the neck.
Hirudoid Cream For Face may be required if the scar is showing signs of being a keloid scar. Keloid scars are usually:
- Raised above surrounding skin
- Hard and rubbery
- Red or purple at first, before becoming pale or brown
It’s important to use medication that heals scars such as Hirudoid Cream For Face on a Keloid scar, as they can last for years and may not even form until months or years after the original injury.
Hirudoid Gel UK
You may want to use Hirudoid Gel UK for haemorrhoids if you experience any of the signs and symptoms of piles.
Signs and symptoms of haemorrhoids include:
- Bright red blood after having a poo
- Itchy anus
- Feeling as though you still need to poo after going to the toilet
- Slimy mucus on toilet paper or in underwear after wiping the bottom
- Pain and lumps around the anus.
Using Hirudoid gel UK for haemorrhoids will be different depending on whether the piles are internal or external.
For external piles, squeeze a small amount of gel onto your finger. Gently put the gel onto the skin around the anus.
For internal piles you’ll need to use an applicator.
- Clean the area around the anus with mild soap and water, rinse and pat dry.
- Squeeze some gel into the applicator and spread a little gel onto the end of the nozzle.
- Gently insert the nozzle into your bottom.
- Squeeze the tube so the ointment goes into your bottom and slowly pull the applicator out at the same time.
- Take the applicator apart and wash it once you’ve finished.
As well as recommending Hirudoid Gel UK for haemorrhoids, a pharmacist may recommend other treatment options. Some of these could include:
- Creams to ease the pain, itching and swelling
- Medication that softens stool to help constipation
- Cold packs to ease discomfort
Hirudoid Cream UK
Like with all medicines, Hirudoid Cream UK side effects can occur, but not everyone will experience them.
Rarely, one of the Hirudoid Cream UK side effects can cause a rash in sensitive individuals. If this occurs, STOP using the gel and tell a doctor or pharmacist.
If you experience any Hirudoid Cream UK side effects, talk to your doctor, nurse or pharmacist. This includes any possible side effects not listed in the patient information leaflet.
Hirudoid Cream Boots
Whilst Hirudoid Cream is available from other commercial stores like Hirudoid Cream Boots, Hirudoid Cream Amazon, Hirudoid Cream CVS, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Hirudoid Cream CVS, Hirudoid Cream Boots, Hirudoid Cream Amazon, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as Hirudoid Cream Amazon, Hirudoid Cream CVS, Hirudoid Cream Boots, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
You may also like…
Anusol Plus HC Ointment, 15g.
- Helps To Relieve Swelling, Itching & Irritation
- Fast Delivery Option Available At Checkout
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
£3.62 – £5.49 Select options
- Shrinks Piles
- Relieves Discomfort
- Soothes Itching
Anusol Plus HC Suppositories (12)
£5.49 Select options
- Free Prescription
- Buy Online With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Helps Relieve Haemorrhoids