Freederm Sensitive Clearing Face Wash 150ml
- Specially Formulated for Sensitive, Spot-Prone Skin
- Gentle Foaming Facial Cleansing Wash With Niacinamide
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Freederm Sensitive Clearing Face wash gently penetrates the pores to thoroughly cleanse the skin and helps to control excess oil. It contains niacinamide, a water-soluble vitamin, essential for clear healthy skin.
Freederm Sensitive Clearing Face Wash
What Freederm Sensitive Clearing Face Wash Is And What It Is Used For
Freederm Sensitive Clearing Face wash gently penetrates the pores to thoroughly cleanse the skin and helps to control excess oil. It contains niacinamide, a water-soluble vitamin, essential for clear healthy skin. It works with your skin to visibly reduce the appearance of spots.
Acne is a common skin condition that affects most people at some point. It causes spots, oily skin and sometimes skin that’s hot or painful to touch.
Acne most commonly develops on the:
- face – this affects almost everyone with acne
- back – this affects more than half of people with acne
- chest – this affects about 15% of people with acneThese self-help techniques may be useful:
- Do not wash affected areas of skin more than twice a day. Frequent washing can irritate the skin and make symptoms worse.
- Wash the affected area with a mild soap or cleanser like Freederm sensitive and lukewarm water. Very hot or cold water can make acne worse.
- Do not try to “clean out” blackheads or squeeze spots. This can make them worse and cause permanent scarring.
- Avoid using too much make-up and cosmetics. Use water-based products that are described as non-comedogenic. This means the product is less likely to block the pores in your skin.
- Completely remove make-up before going to bed.
- If dry skin is a problem, use a fragrance-free water-based emollient
- Regular exercise cannot improve your acne, but it can boost your mood and improve your self-esteem. Shower as soon as possible once you finish exercising as sweat can irritate your acne.
- Wash your hair regularly and try to avoid letting your hair fall across your face.
See more information on Acne on the NHS website.
Before You Use Freederm Sensitive Clearing Face Wash
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with warm water
- If irritation occurs discontinue use
- Store at room temperature
How To Use Freederm Sensitive Clearing Face Wash
- Use morning and evening
- Lather the wash between wet hands and gently massage onto the face
- Rinse thoroughly
Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Polyquaternium- , Acrylates/C – Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, CI 16185
See our other skin treatments, here.
See our vitamin and supplements range.