Covonia Double Impact Lozenges Strong Original Sugar Free
Covonia Double Impact Lozenges Strong Original Sugar Free – 30g are Specially created with powerful flavours, two sided and Sugar free.
What Covonia Double Impact Lozenges are and what are they used for
Covonia Double Impact Lozenges are used for local action in the mouth and the pharynx. It is an antiseptic and local pain-killer. Covonia Lozenges Menthol is recommended for: – The treatment of the symptoms of a sore throat, red throat, disorders of the pharynx accompanied by irritation. – In case of bacterial infection accompanied by fever, an additional treatment is necessary; – Covonia Lozenges Menthol is sugar-free and is therefore also suited for diabetics.
What you need to know before using Covonia Double Impact Lozenges
Do not use Covonia double impact Lozenges
- If you are allergic to chlorhexidine dihydrochloride or lidocaine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Covonia Lozenges Menthol.
- On children younger than 12 years old.
How to take Covonia Impact Lozenges
Always use Covonia double exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. This medicine must not be used for long periods. Consult a doctor, if your symptoms worsen or do not improve after 3 to 4 days.
- The recommended dose is: Adults: 6 to 10 lozenges per day. Allow the lozenge to melt in the mouth slowly.
- Use in children and adolescents Children from 12 years old: 3 to 5 lozenges per day. Allow the lozenge to melt in the mouth slowly
- Colour: Caramel (E150d)
- Sweetener: Sucralose
Like all medicines, Covonia Lozenges Menthol can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
– Very seldom: allergic reactions of the skin and of mucous membranes.
– Exceptionally taste disorders, an irritating feeling on the tongue, and severe allergic reactions (anaphylactic
reactions) may occur.
– In case of protracted and uninterrupted use a brown colouring of the teeth can occur. This brown colour is
easy to remove, however.