Clinitas Carbomer Gel 0.2% 10g
- Effective Treatment For Dry Eyes
- Recommended For Night Time Use
- Reduces Itching and Irritation
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
This product lubricates and moisturises the eye surface. It lubricates the surface of the eye when the eyes feel dry, gritty or sore.
Clinitas Carbomer Gel 0.2%
What Is Clinitas Carbomer Gel?
Clinitas Carbomer Gel lubricates and moisturises the eye surface. It lubricates the surface of the eye when the eyes feel dry, gritty or sore. These uncomfortable sensations can occur for many reasons, including air conditioning and computer use. In air conditioned rooms tears evaporate more quickly whilst using a computer tends to result in less blinking which also dries the eye. Consequently, the eyes start to feel tired, irritated or sore. Clinitas Carbomer Gel is a transparent gel which protects the eye by forming a moisturising film, giving rapid relief of symptoms.
Before You Use Clinitas Carbomer Gel
Do not use this product if:
- You are allergic to dibrompropamidine isetionate or any other ingredients of the ointment.
How To Use
- Use one hand to hold the bottle of Clinitas Carbomer Gel, and use the other hand to gently pull down the lower lid of your eye.
- Squeeze the bottle gently to deposit one drop of eye gel into your eye, then blink a few times to disperse the drops all over your eye.
- Repeat in your other eye if needed.
This product is not expected to cause any side effects, but they are still possible. If you notice any signs of an allergic reaction, contact your doctor immediately. If you get any side effects not listed, make sure to tell your doctor or pharmacist when possible.
The active ingredient is Carbomer 0.2%