Chloralieve Mint Lozenges – 24 Lozenges
- Anaesthetic and Antiseptic
- Relieves Pain and Irritation Of Mouth & Throat
- Mint Flavour
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Chloralieve Mint can be used to relieve the symptoms associated with a sore throat. The lozenges have two effective and well-established antiseptic ingredients; amylmetacresol and dichlorobenzyl alcohol.
Chloralieve Mint lozenges
What are Chloralieve Mint lozenges
Chloralieve Mint can be used to relieve the symptoms associated with a sore throat. The lozenges have two effective and well-established antiseptic ingredients; amylmetacresol and dichlorobenzyl alcohol. These ingredients provide a dual action, helping to fight the infection and numb the pain. The pharmacy only formula helps to fight the viruses and bacteria in the throat, targeting the infection at it source.
Chloralieve Mint lozenges Benefits
- Pharmacy formula
- Numbs pain and fights infection
- Anaesthetic and antiseptic
- Honey and lemon flavour
- Relieves sore throats
- Fights virus and bacteria in the throat
Before you use Chloralieve Mint lozenges
- Keep chloralieve Honey & Lemon lozenges out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not exceed the stated dosage
- Not for those under the ages of 12 years
- Do not dissolve in the sac of the cheek
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor
- Do not take if you are if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Always read the patient information leaflet before use
How to take Chloralieve Mint lozenges
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose for adults and child over 12 years of age is:
- Dissolve 1 Chloralieve lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours, up to a maximum of 8 lozenges over 24 hours (maximum of 4 lozenges for children)
please read the patient information leaflet before use
2mg Lidocaine Hydrochloride, 0.6mg Amylmetacresol, 1.2mg 2,4-Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol, Mint Oil, Partly Dementholised, Star Anise Oil, Levomenthol, Indigo Carmine (E-132), Quinoline Yellow (E-104), Sodium Saccharin (E-954), Tartaric Acid (E-334), Sucrose, Liquid Glucose.