BuscoMint Peppermint Oil Gastro-Resistant (24 Capsules)
- Natural Treatment For IBS
- Targets Source Of Abdominal Pain
- Effective Relief From Cramps And Flatulence
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Bisodol Indigestion Relief is an antacid. They work by neutralising excess stomach acid. This medication treats the pain and discomfort of acid indigestion, heartburn and trapped wind.
BuscoMint Peppermint Oil Gastro-Resistant Capsules
Buy BuscoMint Peppermint Oil Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy BuscoMint Peppermint Oil Online. To Buy BuscoMint Peppermint Oil UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy BuscoMint Peppermint Oil UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy BuscoMint Peppermint Oil Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
BuscoMint Oil capsules contain an ingredient called hyoscine butylbromide that belongs to a group of medicines called antispasmodics. These capsules are used to help relieve stomach and bowel cramps which can cause pain and discomfort if not treated. The cramps are usually associated with the digestive tracts, and can occur when someone has irritable bowel syndrome. As well as being used for the latter, BuscoMint Oil capsules may also be recommended to treat spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
Once BuscoMint Oil capsules have been taken, they will help the muscles in the stomach, bowels, and urinary tract to relax.
BuscoMint Peppermint Oil
The main ingredient contained in BuscoMint Peppermint Oil is called hyoscine butylbromide and is an antispasmodic. Antispasmodics are divided into two categories, antimuscarinics and smooth muscles relaxants.
Antimuscarinics reduce the intestinal motility and are used for gastro-intestinal muscles spasms, such as the ones that occur with irritable bowel syndrome. Hyoscine butylbromide is an antimuscarinic known as a quaternary ammonium compound.
- BuscoMint Peppermint Oil provides 3-in-1 abdominal pain, cramps and flatulence relief.
- Suitable for those with IBS.
- Contains 100% natural peppermint oil active substance.
If you have any questions about how BuscoMint Peppermint Oil and its ingredients can help you, speak to your doctor about some of the benefits they may provide.
What are the abdominal cramps that BuscoMint Capsules helps with? Abdominal cramps are due to sudden, irregular tightening up of muscles found in the wall of the stomach or bowel. The exact cause of this is still currently unknown, however the muscles of the stomach and bowel seem to be very sensitive to some of the following factors:
- Prolonged periods of stress, eating and drinking habits
- Intolerances or allergies to certain foods
- Coffee and other such stimulants
- Hormonal changes
Any of the above factors can trigger a painful abdominal spasm or cramps if the abdominal muscles are sensitive. The feeling of being bloated, with a surplus of wind and abdominal discomfort will follow. This where BuscoMint Capsules come in and help reduce or get rid of any discomfort that is usually experienced.
If any of the reviews for BuscoMint make it seem like it wouldn’t help you, there are other BuscoMint NHS alternatives available. Previous medical conditions or current ailments may also cause BuscoMint not to be a viable option.
Merbentyl can be considered a BuscoMint NHS substitute. It contains the active ingredient called dicyclomine hydrochloride and is used to relieve painful bowel cramps, also considered an antispasmodic.
Some quick key facts from the BuscoMint NHS page:
- The medicine works very quickly. Painful cramps should begin to ease within 15 minutes.
- It’s unusual to experience any side effects, but some could still occur.
- Do not take it for longer than 2 weeks if you’re self-treating. Check with a doctor first before using it for longer.
Each capsule of this medication contains the same BuscoMint Ingredients.
Active BuscoMint Ingredients: Each capsule contain peppermint oil. It also contains 0.2 ml (=181.6 mg) of Mentha x piperita L.
Other BuscoMint Ingredients
- (Capsule): gelatin, glycerol, purified water, iron oxide yellow (E172), brilliant blue FCF (E133), medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin.
- (Coating): methacrylic acid – ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) dispersion 30 per cent, triethyl citrate, glycerol monostearate 40-55, polysorbate 80, sodium dodecyl sulfate.
Whilst BuscoMint Capsules are available from other commercial stores like BuscoMint Tesco, BuscoMint Asda, BuscoMint Boots, most of those will require you to bring in your prescription before you can order the medicine.
My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase your prescription treatments online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the vital treatments they need safely and promptly.
Unlike BuscoMint Asda, BuscoMint Boots, BuscoMint Tesco, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or treatment. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name treatments. When compared to other retailers such as BuscoMint Boots, BuscoMint Tesco, BuscoMint Asda, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
BuscoMint UK Peppermint Oil Capsules – Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I take BuscoMint?
- It is recommended to take one BusoMint capsule 3 times a day for adults and adolescents over 12 years of age who weight at least 40kg (6.3 stone).
- Is BuscoMint UK vegetarian friendly?
- No, the soft gel capsules contain gelatine.
- Can I take BuscoMint UK and Buscopan together?
- There is evidence to suggest that combinations of such types of products are sometimes effective.
- Can I take BuscoMint if I consume alcohol?
- No studies on the effect of alcohol have been performed. In the absence of sufficient data, the use during alcohol consumption is not recommended.
- Can I take BuscoMint if I am pregnant or breast feeding?
- Safety during pregnancy has not been established. In the absence of sufficient human data, it is not recommended to take BuscoMint Peppermint oil capsules during pregnancy. Ask a doctor if you think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby.
You can view any BuscoMint Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Customers can post a BuscoMint Review after purchase. To view more service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any BuscoMint Review cause you to look for an alternative.
BuscoMint Reviews UK
You can view BuscoMint Reviews UK and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more BuscoMint Reviews UK and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any BuscoMint Reviews UK cause you to look for an alternative.
BuscoMint Does It Work?
A frequently asked question we see online is “BuscoMint Does It Work?”
The answer is yes, in most cases. Once a BuscoMint capsule is swallowed, the release of the ingredient called peppermint oil is delayed. This is due to the enteric coating. The capsule travels down the digestive tract, and once it reaches the small bowel, the peppermint oil is released. It then begins to exert local relaxation effects to the muscles located in the bowel.
As well as reducing muscle spasms, peppermint oil also appears to have an effect on the liver. The liver then begins to secrete bile that can further aid in decreasing bloating, relieving abdominal discomfort and pain.
If you have any other further questions relating to “BuscoMint Does It Work?” please speak to a doctor or pharmacist.
BuscoMint Side Effects
Like all medicines, BuscoMint side effects can occur, although not everybody will experience them. If you experience any of the below BuscoMint side effects, stop taking the capsules and seek medical help immediately:
- Allergic reactions to menthol, e.g. anaphylactic shock, abnormally slow heartbeat, red skin eruptions, trembling, lack of coordination, and headache.
Other BuscoMint side effects that may occur include:
- Blurred vision
- Acid indigestion, perianal burning
- Nausea and vomiting
- Menthol odour in stools and urine
- Inflammation of the glans of the penis
- Painful urination
The frequency of these side effects occurring is not known.