BuscoMint Peppermint Oil Gastro-Resistant (24 Capsules)
- Natural Treatment For IBS
- Targets Source Of Abdominal Pain
- Effective Relief From Cramps And Flatulence
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Bisodol Indigestion Relief is an antacid. They work by neutralising excess stomach acid. This medication treats the pain and discomfort of acid indigestion, heartburn and trapped wind.
BuscoMint Peppermint Oil Gastro-Resistant Capsules
What Is BuscoMint Peppermint Oil?
Buscomint Peppermint oil is a herbal medicinal product which is used to relieve the symptoms of abdominal pain, cramps (minor spasms of the gastrointestinal tract), and flatulance (bloating), especially in patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
See more information on IBS on the NHS website.
Before You Use BuscoMint Peppermint Oil
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are allergic to peppermint oil or menthol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- suffer from liver disease, infection of the bile duct, reduced gastric acid production, gallstones or any other disorders related to bile.
- weigh less than 40 kg bodyweight, because of safety concerns.
How to Take BuscoMint Peppermint Oil
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age who weigh at least 40 kg (6 stone): One gastro-resistant capsule 3 times a day for patients who weigh at least 40 kg.
This medicine must NOT be administered to children under 12 years of age and adolescents with less than 40 kg (6 stone) bodyweight.
How To Store BuscoMint Peppermint Oil
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use after the expiry date printed on the pack after EXP. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month.
- Keep in original packaging to protect from moisture and light.
- Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
BuscoMint Peppermint Oil Side Effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include, but aren’t limited to:
- blurred vision
- acid indigestion (heartburn), perianal burning
- nausea and vomiting
- menthol odour in stools and urine
- inflammation of the glans of the penis
- painful urination (dysuria)
The active ingredient in this medicine is peppermint oil. The other ingredients are:
Capsule shell: gelatin, glycerol, purified water, iron oxide yellow (E172), brilliant blue FCF (E133), medium chain triglycerides, sunflower lecithin.
Coating: methacrylic acid – ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) dispersion 30 per cent, triethyl citrate, glycerol monostearate 40-55, polysorbate 80, sodium dodecyl sulfate.