Biotene Oral Balance Saliva Replacement Gel 50g
- Alcohol And Sugar Free
- Effective Treatment For Dry Mouth
- Helps Moisturise Oral Tissue
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Biotene Saliva Replacement Gel helps protect and soothe oral tissues. It provides long-lasting relief from the symptoms of a dry mouth that may be caused by some types of cancer treatments.
Biotene Oral Balance Saliva Replacement Gel
What Is Biotene Saliva Replacement Gel?
Biotene Saliva Replacement Gel helps protect and soothe oral tissues. It provides long-lasting relief from the symptoms of a dry mouth that may be caused by some types of cancer treatments. Dry mouth is a medical condition that affects up to 1 in 4
adults. It usually occurs when your body does not produce enough saliva. If you suffer from dry mouth, you may be experiencing some of these problems:
- Constant dry mouth feeling
- Waking up in the night
- feeling that you need a drink
- Bad breath
- Difficulties when speaking or swallowing.
See more information on a dry mouth here on the NHS website
How To Use Biotene Saliva Replacement Gel
Place 1-2 cm of the gel directly on the tongue and spread thoroughly inside the mouth. Use as required. Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture. Do not use if foil seal on the nozzle is broken. Remove foil before use. Use within 60 days of opening.
Before You Use Biotene
Do NOT use this medicine if you:
- are under 12 years of age
- are allergic to any of the ingredients of this product
Like all medicines, Biotene can cause side-effects although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Trouble swallowing
- Change in speech
- Change in taste
Glycerin, Aqua, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide.