Aloclair Plus Mouth Ulcer Spray 15ml
- Supports Natural Healing Of Damaged Tissues
- Effective Treatment For Mouth Ulcers
- Reduces Pain Related To Ulcers
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Aloclair Plus Spray forms a protective film which adheres on the oral cavity affording a mechanical barrier to the affected areas thus relieving the pain caused by exposed nerve endings. This product promotes healing and helps in the management of pain caused by small lesions in the mouth.
Aloclair Plus Mouth Ulcer Spray
What Is Aloclair Plus Spray Used For?
Aloclair Plus Spray forms a protective film which adheres on the oral cavity affording a mechanical barrier to the affected areas thus relieving the pain caused by exposed nerve endings. This product promotes healing and helps in the management of pain caused by small lesions in the mouth such as those due to aphthous ulcers, aphthous stomatitis and minor lesions; chafing and traumatic ulcers caused by braces and ill-fitting dentures and lesions of surgical origin. It is also indicated for diffuse aphthous ulcers. The hyaluronic acid and the aloe vera in the formulation support the natural healing process.
See more information on mouth ulcers on the NHS website
How To Use Aloclair Plus Spray
- When applying the product for the first time take the top off and apply vaporiser.
- Direct the vaporiser towards the lesion inside the mouth and spray three times or as needed to cover the affected area.
- The vaporiser allows the product to cover the oral lesions with maximum efficiency.
- Avoid drinking for at least 1 hour after application.
Before You Use Aloclair Plus Spray
- This product should not be used by anyone that is allergic to the ingredients listed further below.
Like all medicines, Aloclair Plus can cause side effects, though not everybody gets them. Some of the side effects of using this product include an allergic reaction of any kind. If this occurs, stop use immediately and seek medical attention if it is very serious. If you get any other side effects not listed, please contact your pharmacist or doctor.
Aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, sodium hyaluronate, aroma, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, sodium saccharin, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, aloe barbadensis.