- Can Be Applied Whenever Required
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
4head is for fast, effective headache relief without pills.4head contains the topical painkiller – 90% levomenthol – that can help block pain signals caused by headaches and relax the muscles in the head.
What 4head Stick is and what is it used for
4head Stick is for fast, effective headache relief without pills. 4head contains the topical painkiller – 90% levomenthol – that can help block pain signals caused by headaches and relax the muscles in the head.
After swiping 4head Stick across your forehead, you’ll quickly feel soothing, cooling and tingling sensations. These are the first signs that 4head’s analgesic action is starting to work.
In fact, a clinical trial with tension headache sufferers confirmed that after applying 4head Stick they could feel the effects of its topical painkiller, levomenthol (more commonly referred to as menthol), starting to work in just 2 minutes.
4head stick Benefits:
- Can be applied whenever required, so there’s no need to wait 4 hours between treatments
- Convenient and portable. The neat and handy applicator stick is convenient for use whenever a headache creeps up, whether at work, home or on the move
- No need to swallow tablets, pills or caplets – suitable if you have difficulty or dislike swallowing headache pills
- Cosmetically acceptable, because 4head Stick is specially formulated to be non-greasy and colourless on application. So it shouldn’t interfere with make-up
Before you use 4head Stick
Do not use 4head stick if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to levomenthol or any of the other ingredients listed in section 6.
Take special care with this product:
- Keep it away from sources of heat at all times. The levomenthol stick may soften or even melt at high temperatures (eg in a car or in the sun on a hot day), leading to a risk of leakage or spillage. Do not attempt to use 4head if the levomenthol stick has changed shape, softened or become flaky.
- Do not put this product in your mouth or swallow it.
- Keep it away from your eyes.
- Do not share this product with anyone else.
How to use 4head Stick
Use only directly on the forehead. Do not swallow.
For adults, the elderly and children:
• Before use, remove both the outer cap and the small inner cap from the top of the dispenser.
• Whilst holding the upper section of the dispenser, twist the base anti-clockwise until the levomenthol stick protrudes from the top.
• Apply the stick gently across the forehead (taking care to avoid the eyes).
• After use, retract the stick into the dispenser and replace both caps.
• Reapply as and when required (unless the skin sensations become too strong).
Always read the patient information leaflet before use.
4head stick Ingredients
The active ingredient is levomenthol (90% w/w). The other ingredients are macrogol 20000 and peppermint oil.
See our other Pain Relief Treatments
Like all medicines, 4head stick can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. In some rare cases it can cause irritant or allergic skin reactions on extremely sensitive skin. Because the product is volatile (i.e. liable to give off a small amount of vapour), in rare cases it may cause temporary, mild watering of the eyes.
Stop using this product if it feels uncomfortable. If any side effect gets serious, or if you notice any other side effect not mentioned in this leaflet, stop using this product and tell your doctor or pharmacist.