Zerodouble Gel 100g
- Highly Moisturising
- Perfect For Dry Skin
- Light And Absorbs Easily
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Zerodouble Gel is a highly moisturising emollient gel for dry skin conditions, as may be found in eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ichthyosis, elderly pruritus, and other dry skin conditions. It can also be used as an alternative to soap.
What Zerodouble Gel Is
Zerodouble Gel is a highly moisturising emollient gel for dry skin conditions, as may be found in eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, ichthyosis, elderly pruritus, and other dry skin conditions. It can also be used as an alternative to soap. Formulated for double protection, Zerodouble quickly helps to alleviate dry skin. It Helps to draw moisture to the surface of your skin from the deeper skin layers.
How To Use Zerodouble Gel
Apply the gel to the affected area on a regular basis and as often as required. Smooth gently into the skin following the direction of the hair growth. Or you can apply as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
Zerodouble Gel may also be applied before washing or bathing in order to prevent further drying of the skin.
Before You Use Zerodouble Gel
- Do not use the gel if you or your child are allergic to any of the ingredients listed further below
- Use on the skin only and be careful when using on the face as contact with the eyes is advised to be avoided
- Get medical advice before use if the skin is broken, badly cracked, infected or bleeding.This is a sign of a more severe skin condition which requires more intensive treatment
- Always read the patient information leaflet inside the box before use
Zerodouble Gel Side Effects
Like all medicines, Zerodouble Gel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
This product has been specially designed for use on dry or problem skin. However, in rare cases
it can cause skin irritation (mild rashes) or allergic skin reactions on extremely sensitive skin.
These rare effects tend to occur during or soon after the first few uses.
Stop using this gel and tell your doctor, nurse or pharmacist:
• if your skin condition seems to look or feel worse.
• if any of the side effects get serious, or you notice any other side effects not mentioned
in this leaflet.
Zerodouble Gel Ingredients
Purified water, isopropyl myristate 15% w/w, liquid paraffin 15%w/w, glycerol, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, C10-C30 alkyl acrylate cross copolymer, sorbitan laurate