Vizulize Dry Eye Drops 10ml
- Easy To Use
- Suitable For Use With Contact Lenses
- pH Balanced - Doesn't Sting On Application
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Vizulize Dry Eye Drops have been expertly developed with Sodium Hyaluronate, to moisturise, hydrate and soothe. This natural tear lubricant provides effective relief for dry, tired and sensitive eyes, as well as the associated feelings of irritation, grittiness and discomfort.
Vizulize Dry Eye Drops
What Are Vizulize Dry Eye Drops?
Vizulize Dry Eye Drops have been expertly developed with Sodium Hyaluronate, to moisturise, hydrate and soothe. This natural tear lubricant provides effective relief for dry, tired and sensitive eyes, as well as the associated feelings of irritation, grittiness and discomfort. Formulated to be naturally kind to eyes, these eye drops are pH balanced to the eye’s tear fluid so as not to sting on application.
This product, like all Vizulize eye care products, can be safely used with contact lenses without having to remove them.
How To Use Vizulize Dry Eye Drops
For use in eyes only, these eye drops can be used without having to remove contact lenses.
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry before use.
- To open the bottle, twist the cap anti-clockwise.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently squeeze two drops into each eye, taking care to avoid touching your eye with the dropper.
- Use regularly for as long as needed. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
Before You Use Vizulize Dry Eye Drops
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not touch your eye with the dropper tip, as doing so can scratch your eye and contaminate the solution inside the bottle.
- If eye irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.
- Do not use at the same time as using other eye care medications.
- Do not swallow.
Sodium Hyaluronate 0.1% in an isotonic buffered solution, PHMB 0.0001%.
if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org