Vertigon 25mg Tablets – 28 Tablets
- Combats the symptoms of vertigo including dizziness and nausea
- Active ingredient: Promethazine
Promethazine Teoclate is primarily used to both prevent and relieve the symptoms of vertigo and motion or travel sickness such as nausea, dizziness, headaches and vomiting.
What are Vertigon Tablets and what are they used for?
Vertigon 25mg Tablets (hereinafter referred to as Vertigon Tablets) are an anti-emetic (anti-sickness drug) for the relief of vertigo.
Vertigon Tablets contain promethazine which belongs to a group of medicines called phenothiazines. It helps relieve the symptoms of dizziness and nausea.
Before you take Vertigon Tablets
Do not take Vertigon Tablets if you have or have had:
- an allergic reaction to promethazine, any phenothiazine or any of the ingredients (see section 6 for more details)
- medicines for depression, known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) within the last 14 days
- CNS depression. People with CNS depression will seem sleepy or unconscious (including coma).