Veganin Tablets (30)
- Treats Acute Moderate Pain
- Active Ingredient: Codeine Phosphate Paracetamol and caffiene
- For Short-Term Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Veganin is a tablet containing paracetamol, caffeine and codeine phosphate. Paracetamol and codeine are painkillers. Codeine belongs to a group of medicines called opioid analgesics which act to relieve pain; it can be used on its own or in combination with other pain killers such as paracetamol. Paracetamol also helps lower a high temperature. Caffeine is a mild stimulant that causes wakefulness and increased mental activity.
|1 pack||£5.47||In Stock|
Buy Veganin Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Veganin Tablets Online UK in 2019. To order Veganin Tablets Online in the UK you are required to have a prescription, which you can acquire with our free online consultation service.
What Are Veganin Tablets
Veganin can be used in patients over 12 years of age for the short term relief of moderate pain that is not relieved by other painkillers such as paracetamol, or ibuprofen alone. It is suitable for the treatment of migraine, headache, rheumatic pain, period pain, toothache and neuralgia. Veganin is a tablet containing paracetamol, caffeine and codeine phosphate. Paracetamol and codeine are painkillers. Codeine belongs to a group of medicines called opioid analgesics which act to relieve pain; it can be used on its own or in combination with other pain killers such as paracetamol. Paracetamol also helps lower a high temperature. Caffeine is a mild stimulant that causes wakefulness and increased mental activity.
How To Take Veganin Tablets
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this leaet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Adults, including the elderly: Swallow two tablets with water every 4-6 hours. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. If you have already taken another painkiller wait at least four hours before taking Veganin.
Children aged 16 – 18 years: Swallow one to two tablets with water every 6 hours, when necessary. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours. Children aged 12 – 15 years: Swallow one tablet with water every 6 hours, when necessary.
Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. This medicine should not be taken for more than 3 days. If the pain does not improve after 3 days, talk to your doctor for advice.
Always read the Patient Information Leaflet before use
What you need to know before you take Veganin
This medicine contains codeine which can cause addiction if you take it continuously for more than three days. This can give you withdrawal symptoms from the medicine when you stop taking it. If you take a pain killer for headaches for more than three days it can make them worse.
Do not take Veganin:
• if you are allergic (hypersensitive ) to any of the ingredients of Veganin
• if you have asthma or very shallow breathing
• if you suffer from alcoholism
•if you experience or have had the type of chronic constipation called paralytic ileus
• if you have a head injury or increased pressure in your skull
•if you have had surgery on your bile duct
• if you are already taking a medicine containing paracetamol
• for a child younger than 12 years old
• for pain relief in children and adolescents (0-18 years of age) after removal of their tonsils or adenoids due to obstructive sleep apnoea syndrome
• if you know that you metabolise very rapidly codeine into morphine
• if you are breastfeeding.
You can buy soluble co codamol UK from My Pharmacy, we also offer many other soluble co-codamol alternatives and pain relief treatments. Some of these soluble co-codamol alternatives include –
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects,
although not everybody gets them.
Important side-effects you should know about Veganin:
• taking a painkiller for headaches too often or for too long
can make them worse
• taking codeine regularly for a long time can lead to
addiction, which might cause you to feel restless and
irritable when you stop taking the tablets
If you get any of the following side effects, you must stop
taking Veganin and get medical help straight away:
• sweating, red face, allergic reactions such as a skin rash,
itchy skin or swelling of the face. These may be the
symptoms of a severe allergic reaction
• difficulty or pain in urinating, needing to pass urine more
often, or passing less urine than usual • palpitations (awareness of your heart beat)
• low blood pressure (often feeling faint or dizzy upon
If you get any of these side effects, stop taking the medicine
and seek medical advice as soon as possible:
•difficulty in breathing (if you are sensitive to aspirin or
• liver dysfunction
• serious skin reactions (very rare cases have been reported)
• cloudy urine
• blood disorders including low platelet count (making you
slow to heal and bruise easily) and low white blood cell
count (making you more likely to get infections)
• inflammation of the pancreas if you have had your gall
Talk to a pharmacist or your doctor if you experience any of
the below side effects:
• drowsiness, dizziness, headache, vertigo (a sense of
spinning either of yourself or your surroundings)
• blurred or double vision, facial flushing
• constipation, feeling sick (nausea), being sick (vomiting),
heartburn, dry mouth
• stomach cramps
• seeing hearing or feeling things that are not real
(hallucinations), nightmares and restlessness
• nervousness, irritability