Vagisil Medicated Creme 30g
- Fast Relief From Intimate Itching, Burning And Irritation
- Active Ingredient: Lidocaine
- Recommended By UK Doctors
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Next Day Delivery Available
Fast relief from intimate itching, burning and irritation Intimate itching can be caused by perspiration, clothing, detergents or your period. Vagisil Medicated Creme quickly cools, soothes and relieves intimate itching, burning and irritation. Its unique formulation is lightly scented, non-staining and non-greasy. Vagisil Medicated Creme contains Lidocaine 2% w/w.
15 in stock
What Vagisil is and what it is used for
Vagisil is an emulsion cream. The active ingredient is Lidocaine. Vagisil is formulated to provide prompt effective relief from the discomfort of minor itching, and irritation of the skin just outside of the vagina and around the anus (back passage). Lidocaine works below the skin surface to anaesthetise skin, to stop itching and irritation and remove the urge to scratch.
See more on Vaginal Dryness
Before You Use Vagisil
Do not use :
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Lidocaine or any of the other ingredients of Vagisil
- if you are under 12 years of age
- on your eyes
Take special care with Vagisil:
- Medicines are not always suitable for everyone. Before you use Vagisil you should consult your doctor if you have general itching all over your body. Taking other medicines Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding without first consulting a doctor
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist
How to use Vagisil
- Always use Vagisil exactly as detailed in the instructions. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure how to use the product
- Vagisil is for external use on the skin just outside of the vagina and around the anus (back passage) by adults and children aged 12 years and above
- Apply the cream to the affected area. You can repeat the treatment as needed 3 to 4 times daily for up to one week
- If symptoms persist for more than one week, consult your doctor. On rare occasions a persistent itch may be a sign of another condition that only your doctor can diagnose and treat
- If you forget to use Vagisil, do not use a double application to make up for a forgotten treatment. When you remember, apply the cream and continue with the treatment.
Always read the patient Information Leaflet before use
What Vagisil contains The active substance is Lidocaine 2.0%. The other ingredients are: Stearic acid, Self-emulsifying glyceryl monostearate, Glycerol, Triethanolamine, Zinc oxide, Sulfonated castor oil, Isopropyl alcohol, Chlorothymol, Fragrance, Docusate sodium, Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, Purified water.
See more Skin Care Products
Like all medicines, Vagisil can cause side
effects, although not everybody gets them.
The use of Vagisil may result in a skin
reaction called sensitivity. This could
become apparent by reddening of the skin,
minor swelling, blistering, or through an
intensification of the itch and/or irritation.
In the unlikely event that you experience
these symptoms, stop using Vagisil and
consult your doctor for advice.
If you notice any side effects not listed in this
leaflet, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.