Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets (100)
- 28 Gauge lancet
- 1.8mm depth penetration
- Suggested for frequent testing
A simple one-click action activates the lancet and allows the user to choose exactly when the lancet will activate. A standard feature for this range includes a clear alignment guide which means the lancet can be accurately positioned before being activated, keeping users in control of the sampling experience.
Buy Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Online. To Buy Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets
Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets puts the sampling experience firmly in your hands, with side-fire activation enabling you to decide exactly when to activate the device and how much pressure to apply. The alignment guide indicates precisely where the Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets will activate on the patient’s finger.
Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets come complete with Comfort Zone Technology, which minimizes the pain of finger sampling and gives you peace of mind. When pressed against the sample site, a series of eight raised dots on the platform stimulate the nerve endings. This sends a powerful message of comfort to the brain, masking the weaker pain stimulus from the needle.
Unistik 3 Comfort Lancet
There are numerous different brands available under the Unistik 3 range. Some of these include Gentle, Comfort, Normal, Extra, Neonatal and Laboratory.
All of these are suggested for different patient areas, for example, the Gentle brand is suggested for paediatric and frequent testing. The Unistik 3 Comfort Lancet is suggested for areas such as ward blood glucose monitoring and HbA1C.
Unistik 3 Comfort Safety Lancets
Unistik 3 Comfort Safety Lancets Benefits:
- Via an activation button and alignment guide.
- Comfort Zone Technology maximises comfort for the patient during the sampling procedure.
- The Unistik 3 Comfort Safety Lancets needle retracts immediately after use to reduce the risk of needlestick injuries.
- Lock out indicator prevents reuse.
- Lot number labelling providing traceability and peace of mind.
- Side fire activation allows you to decide when to activate the device and how much pressure to apply.
Unistik 3 Comfort Use Safety Lancets
Unistik 3 Comfort Use Safety Lancets are:
- 28-gauge lancet
- 8mm dept penetration
- Suggested for frequent testing
Used to obtain blood samples for testing, Unistik 3 Comfort Use Safety Lancets are single-use, sterile safety lancets. The range offers a choice of different depth and gauge specifications for use across different environments and blood sampling requirements. Developed to provide a comfortable blood sampling experience, Unistik 3 Comfort Use Safety Lancets provide an easy and convenient way to perform capillary blood sampling for:
- Healthcare professionals in a multi-patient setting (compliant to EU Sharps Regulations), or
- Patients in their own homes, or whilst travelling
Unistik 3 Comfort Single Use Safety Lancets
Lancets like the Unistik 3 Comfort Single Use Safety Lancets are measured by their thickness. The lower the thickness, the larger the perforation the lancet makes, e.g., a 21-gauge lancet will make a larger puncture hole in the skin than a 28-gauge lancet will. The principle of the gauge measures applies to standard lancets, single use safety lancets and pen needles. Penetration depth also varies across different device ranges.
Unistik 3 Comfort Single Use Safety Lancets have a simple one-click action that activates the lancet and allows the user to choose exactly when the lancet will activate. A standard feature for this range includes a clear alignment guide which means the lancet can be accurately positioned before being activated, keeping users in control of the sampling experience.
Unistik 3 Lancets
Unistik 3 Lancets are part of the process to test for diabetes. Diabetes is a lifelong condition that causes a person’s blood sugar level to become too high.
There are 2 main types of diabetes:
- Type 1 diabetes – where the body’s immune system attacks and destroys the cells that produce insulin.
- Type 2 diabetes – where the body doesn’t produce enough insulin, or the body’s cells don’t react to insulin.
Type 2 diabetes is a lot more common than type 1. In the UK, around 90% of all adults diagnosed with diabetes have type 2.
During pregnancy you may be asked to use lancets such as Unistik 3 Lancets to test for high levels of glucose. Some women experience high levels of blood glucose when pregnant and are unable to produce insulin to absorb it all. This is temporary and is known as gestational diabetes.
Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets 1.8 mm 28 Gauge
When choosing between Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets 1.8 mm 28 Gauge and other lancets, some factors you may wish to consider before making a purchase include:
- Needle size: the higher the number on the needle gauge size, the smaller and thinner the needle is. You may want to purchase a thicker needle after finding out that a thinner needle doesn’t penetrate the skin as easily.
- Thickness: The thickness of lancets will vary between brands and models. Typically, the thinner the lancet, the less discomfort a person experiences when taking the sample. Check to make sure Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets 1.8 mm 28 Gauge are thick enough before purchasing.
- Lancet depth: A recent study has indicated that blood volume and pain levels were higher when using lancets at maximum depth.
- Location use: Regularly using lancets on the finger can cause sore fingertips. Other lancing devices can be suitable for different parts of the body.
Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets 1.8mm/28 Gauge
Following the Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets 1.8mm/28 Gauge instructions carefully is important in order to retrieve accurate results. Many other factors could alter the results when not following the Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets 1.8mm/28 Gauge instructions correctly. These can include:
- Sugar or other substances on the fingers
- An uncalibrated blood glucose monitor
- Dirt on the blood glucose
- Extreme temperatures
- A wet finger
In light of the above factors, you should make sure you have cleaned your hands before use and that you keep your blood glucose monitor and Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets 1.8mm/28 Gauge clean, and stored away safely.
How To Use Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets
Follow the how to use Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets instructions correctly in the leaflet provided with this product.
- Twist the cap to “Unlock” and continue to twist until the cap separates easily from the lancet body. DO NOT PULL.
- Position against a finger and press the release button. The lancet will automatically retract into the body of the device.
- Dispose of the leftover in a suitable sharps container.
Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Ebay
Whilst Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets is available from other commercial stores like Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Ebay, My Pharmacy offers a free online consultation as well as free shipping on orders over £40 with next delivery options also available. From My Pharmacy you can purchase products online without ever having to leave your home, making it much easier for people to get the products they need safely and promptly.
Unlike Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Ebay, My Pharmacy has an expert team of pharmacy professionals available to help via email, online chat and telephone should you have any questions regarding your current prescription or product. Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative products should the one you’re looking for not be available. See our thousands of 5 Star Ratings on Trustpilot from real customers.
As an independent pharmacy, My Pharmacy is able to get the best prices for both generic and brand name products. When compared to other retailers such as Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Ebay, My Pharmacy can be as much as 50% cheaper to buy the same products.
Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Reviews
You can view Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Reviews and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. To view more Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Reviews and overall service reviews, click here to view our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Unistik 3 Comfort Lancets Reviews cause you to look for an alternative.