Tee2 Blood Glucose Test Strips
- No Coding Technology Removes the Need To Manually Code Before Use
- Easy to Use
- Small Amount of Blood Needed For Results
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
TEE2 Blood Glucose Test Strips work with the TEE2 brand of Blood Glucose Meters to quantitatively measure glucose in whole blood. The TEE2 brand of Blood Glucose Monitoring system is for self-testing outside the body.
What Are Tee2 Test Strips And What Are They Used For?
TEE2 Blood Glucose Test Strips work with the TEE2 brand of Blood Glucose Meters to quantitatively measure glucose in whole blood. The TEE2 brand of Blood Glucose Monitoring system is for self-testing outside the body (in vitro diagnostic use). The TEE2 brand of Blood Glucose Monitoring System should not be used for the diagnosis of diabetes or for testing newborns. Glucose in blood samples react with the chemical in the test strip to produce a small electrical current. The TEE2 brand of Blood Glucose Meter detects the electrical current which reflects the amount of glucose in the blood sample.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: You need to have a blood glucose monitor to get results from the tests, you will have to purchase one sold separately.
How To Use Tee2 Test Strips
- Wash hands and sample site with soap and warm water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Insert test strip with contact bars facing up into the port. Push in strip gently until
- Then the or symbol will appear.
- Use lancing device to get blood sample. Sample must be at least 0.5 µL to fill the test strip confirmation window. When the blood drop symbol appears on display, apply blood sample to edge of the narrow end of the test strip until the meter beeps. If confirmation window is not filled completely, an Er4 message may appear.
- Meter will count down from five-to-one (5-to-1) on the display. Test results, time, and date will appear and automatically be stored in the meter’s memory. Remove used test strip from port. Meter will turn off after 3 seconds.
Before You Use
- Inaccurate results may occur in patients undergoing oxygen therapy.
- Keep test strips and the test strip vial away from children. The test strips and vial cap may be choking hazards. Drying agents in the vial cap may be harmful if inhaled, swallowed, or may cause skin or eye irritation.
- Test strips are for single use only. Do not reuse.
- If test strip does not absorb the blood sample properly, please contact your authorised i-SENS sales representative.
Each TEE2 Test Strip contains the following reagents:
Glucose oxidase(Aspergillus sp.): 2.7 units
Hexaamineruthenium(III) chloride: 45.7 μg
Other ingredients: 1.6 μg