Tears Naturale II Lubricant Eye Drops 15ml
- Water-soluble polymer system (dextran 70 - 0.1% and hypromellose - 0.3%)
- Relief of burning and irritation due to dry eyes
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
TEARS NATURAL II are used in dry eye conditions as well as for the treatment and prophylaxis of related complaints such as burning and irritation. Intended to temporarily relieve discomfort caused by mild eye irritation or exposure to wind or sun, dust, smoke, air conditioning and long-term computer work.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take Tears Naturale II?
- If you are allergic to Tears Naturale II (artificial tears eye drops); any part of Tears Naturale II (artificial tears eye drops); or any other drugs, foods, or substances. Tell your doctor about the allergy and what signs you had.
This medicine may interact with other drugs or health problems.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all of your drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for you to take Tears Naturale II (artificial tears eye drops) with all of your drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug without checking with your doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take Tears Naturale II?
- Tell all of your health care providers that you take Tears Naturale II (artificial tears eye drops). This includes your doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- Do not take Tears Naturale II (artificial tears eye drops) by mouth. If Tears Naturale II (artificial tears eye drops) is put in the mouth or swallowed, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan on getting pregnant, or are breast-feeding. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks to you and the baby.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Change in eyesight, eye pain, or very bad eye irritation.
See the rest of our Eye medicinal products.