Tears Naturale Eye Drops 15ml
- Active Ingredient: Hypromellose 3 mg /ml
- Effective for treating dry eyes
- Soothes and lubricates your eyes and provides relief from irritation
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Tears Naturale is a slightly viscous solution that acts as an artificial tear. It is used to treat dry eyes caused by a lack of tears in the eye(s).
What Are Tears Naturale Eye Drops And What Are They Used For
Tears Naturale is a slightly viscous solution that acts as an artificial tear. It is used to treat dry eyes caused by a lack of tears in the eye(s). Replacement of the missing natural tears with an artificial tear helps to soothe and lubricate your eyes and provide relief from irritation.
How To Use Tears Naturale Eye Drops
How to use
- Wash your hands before you start.
- Twist off the bottle cap.
- Hold the bottle pointing down, between your thumb and fingers.
- Tilt your head back.
- Pull down your lower eyelid with a finger, until there is a ‘pocket’ between the eyelid and your eye.
- Bring the bottle tip close to the eye. Do this in front of a mirror if it helps.
- Do not touch your eye or eyelid, surrounding areas or other surfaces with the dropper. It could infect the drops.
- Gently press on the base of the bottle to release one drop at a time (picture 2).
- Do not squeeze the bottle, only a gentle press on the bottom is needed.
- If you use drops in both eyes, repeat the steps for your other eye. Put the bottle cap firmly back on immediately after use.
- In the case a drop misses your eye, try again.
- If you use more Tears Naturale than you should do not worry as it will not cause you any harm, if needed, Tears Naturale can be washed out of your eye with warm water. Do not put in any more drops until it is time for your next regular dose.
- If you swallow Tears Naturale do not worry, it will not harm you.
- If you forget to use Tears Naturale, continue with the next dose as planned. Do not use a double dose to make up.
Before You Use Tears Naturale Eye Drops
Do not use Tears Naturale if you are allergic to dextran 70, hypromellose or any of the other ingredients and if any of these apply, ask your doctor for advice. If you experience eye pain, headaches, changes in vision, persistent redness or irritation of your eyes, or if your condition worsens or does not improve within 3 days, stop using Tears Naturale and consult a doctor.
Always read the patient information leaflet before use
Like all medicines, Tears Naturale can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them which include, but aren’t limited to:
Very common (affects more than 1 user in 10): blurred vision
Common (affects 1 to 10 users in 100): dryness, discomfort, abnormal sensation, feeling of something in the eye, eyelid problem
Uncommon (affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000) : sensitivity to light, decreased sensation, itching, irritation, redness
The active substances are dextran 70 1 mg /ml and hypromellose 3 mg /ml. The other ingredients are disodium edetate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, benzalkonium chloride, hydrochloric acid and /or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH) and purified water.