Sudafed Congestion Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray 10ml
- Relieves Congestion Caused By Allergy
- Unblocks Nose To Ease Breathing
- Easy To Use
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
This product is a medicine which is used to help clear the stuffy, blocked up feeling in your nose and sinuses caused by allergies, such as hay fever, and colds.
Sudafed Congestion Relief 0.1% Nasal Spray
What Sudafed Congestion Relief Nasal Spray Is
Sudafed Congestion Relief Nasal Spray is a medicine which is used to help clear the stuffy, blocked up feeling in your nose and sinuses caused by allergies, such as hay fever, and colds. The spray contains xylometazoline hydrochloride, which is a topical decongestant that relieves nasal and sinus congestion.
See more on coughs on the NHS website
Before You Use Sudafed Congestion Relief Nasal Spray
Do not use if you:
- have ever had a bad reaction (e.g. rash, swelling of the face and throat, difficulty breathing) to any of the ingredients.
- are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs).
- have recently had neurosurgery.
- have had your pituitary gland removed.
- are under 12 years old.
How To Use Sudafed Congestion Relief Nasal Spray
- Remove the plastic cap from the nozzle from the product.
- When using the spray for the first time, press the plunger downwards while supporting the base with your thumb and release until a single spray is delivered.
- Hold the bottle upright and place the nozzle into one nostril. Press the plunger downwards and at the same time breathe in through your nose. Release the plunger and remove the nozzle from the nostril. Repeat this process for the other nostril.
- Wipe the nozzle and replace the plastic cap after use.
Like all medicines, this product can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- Occasionally people may experience local irritation such as burning, soreness, dryness, stinging, itching or sneezing.
- Nausea and headache may rarely occur.
- If this medicine is used continuously for long periods, congestion symptoms may return.
The active ingredient in Sudafed Congestion Relief Nasal Spray is: Xylometazoline hydrochloride 1 mg in 1 ml. Other ingredients are: Sodium hyaluronate, sorbitol, glycerol, disodium phosphate dihydrate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate, sodium chloride and water for injections.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact us via email@example.com