Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray 10ml
- Effective Relief of Sinusitis
- Active Ingredients:xylometazoline
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray helps unblock your nose in 2 minutes, and lasts for up to 10 hours Offers relief from: nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds), perennial and allergic rhinitis and sinusitis.
Buy Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Online. To Buy Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Otrivine Nasal Spray
Otrivine Nasal Spray is for application in the nose to give relief from:
- Nasal congestion (blocked nose, including colds)
- Perennial and allergic rhinitis (recurring inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, including hay fever)
Otrivine Nasal Spray Sinusitis
Otrivine Nasal Spray Sinusitis contains the active ingredient xylometazoline hydrochloride which helps to open up and clear the nasal passages by reducing the excessive nasal secretions and returning the swollen blood vessels to their normal size.
Otrivine Nasal Spray Sinusitis works by delivering a dose of medicated spray inside the nose to quickly relieve the nasal congestion associated with sinusitis. It provides up to 10 hours of relief in as little as 2 minutes.
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray
It’s important to know not to use Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray if you:
- Are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients in the spray.
- Are allergic to other decongestants.
- Have had recent neurosurgery.
- Have narrow angle glaucoma.
- Have chronic inflammation with very dry nasal passages.
- Suffer from an enlarged prostate gland.
- Have a rare tumour of the adrenal gland that produces high amounts and adrenaline and noradrenaline.
- Take monoamine oxidase inhibitors or have stopped taking them in the last 14 days.
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray should not be given to children under the age of 12 years old.
Like many other products that aim to provide relief for a blocked nose, Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray may give rise to sleep disturbances, dizziness and tremor in very sensitive patients. Consult your doctor if such signs prove troublesome.
Do not take decongestants for more than seven days in a row. Excessive or prolonged use can lead to stuffiness in the nose to return or worsen.
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Ingredients
Each bottle of Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray contains the following Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Ingredients:
The active ingredient is xylometazoline hydrochloride (0.1% w/v).
The other Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray ingredients are benzalkonium chloride, sodium phosphate, disodium edetate, sodium acid phosphate, sodium chloride, sorbitol, hypromellose and purified water.
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any of the Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Ingredients listed above, avoid using this medicine and find an alternative.
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Dosage
The recommended Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Dosage for Adults and Children over the age of 12 years of age is:
- 1 spray in each nostril up to 3 times daily. Do not exceed 3 application daily into each nostril.
In order to administer the correct Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Dosage, follow the administration instructions below:
- Clean your nose.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into a nostril.
- Depress the pump and sniff at the same time.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
To avoid possible spread of infection, the pack should only be used by one person.
Using this product for more than 28 days isn’t advised because of hygiene.
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Instructions
We would suggest that you try not to blow your nose for the first few minutes allowing the medicine to get to work.
Follow the Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Instruction for correct administration:
- Do not cut the nozzle. The metered dose spray is ready to prime before use.
- Clear your nose.
- Remove the protective cap.
- Before using for the first time, prime the pump by actuating 4 times. Once primed the pump will normally remain charged throughout regular daily treatment periods. If the spray is not ejected during the full actuation stroke, or if the product has not been used for longer than 7 days, the pump will need to be re-primed with actuations. Be very careful not to spray in the eyes or mouth.
- Hold the bottle upright with thumb under base and nozzle between two fingers.
- Lean forward slightly and insert the nozzle into the nostril.
- Depress the pump and sniff at the same time.
- Repeat with the other nostril.
- Clean and dry the nozzle before replacing back the cap right after use.
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Side Effects
Like with all medicines, Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Side Effects can occur, but not everyone will experience them. All medications can cause allergic reactions, although serious allergic reactions are very rare.
Stop using Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray and seek immediate medical help immediately if you experience any of the following Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Side Effects:
- Allergic reactions, which may include difficulty breathing or swallowing, swelling of the face, lips, tongue and throat, severe itching of the skin, with red rash or raised bumps.
- Nasal dryness
- Nasal discomfort
- Local irritation after using the spray
- Hypersensitivity including rash and pruritus
- Disturbances of vision
- Palpitations and increased heart rate
Other side effects
- A burning sensation in the nose and throat
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Pregnancy
Even though the absorption rate for xylometazoline into the bloodstream is low after using Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray, during pregnancy medications such as decongestants aren’t usually recommended. If Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Pregnancy is used, it can constrict the blood vessels and reduce blood flow. Also, the safety of decongestant use during pregnancy hasn’t been established as of yet.
If a woman is also breastfeeding whilst using Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Pregnancy, it’s not currently known if xylometazoline passed into breast milk. A doctor or midwife should be asked before using this medication during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Review
You can view other Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Review and reviews left by customers who have used our website and service via the product page. Each Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Review can be viewed on our trustpilot page.
Our team will also be able to advise on any alternative treatments should any Otrivine Sinusitis Nasal Spray Review cause you to look for an alternative.
Otrivine Nasal Spray Vs Otrivine Sinusitis
Otrivine Nasal Spray vs Otrivine Sinusitis is best decided by your doctor or pharmacist depending on your current circumstances and condition. Otrivine Nasal Spray is used to clear nasal congestion quickly and effectively that isn’t caused by an underlying factor such as sinusitis. The Otrivine Sinusitis Spray is used to quickly help relieve nasal congestion associated with sinusitis.
If you are struggling to decide between Otrivine Nasal Spray vs Otrivine Sinusitis please speak with your doctor or pharmacist before choosing one or the other.
Like all medicines, Otrivine Adult Measured Dose
Sinusitis Spray can cause side effects, although not
everybody gets them. Local discomfort may be felt
after applying the spray if you have sensitive nasal
Occasionally the following side effects have been
• A burning sensation in the nose and throat
• local irritation
• dryness of the nasal membranes
• temporary and passing visual disturbances
• allergic reactions.
Cardiovascular effects, for example, palpitations
may also occur especially if you have heart
If any of the side effects gets serious, or if you
notice any side effects not listed in this leaflet,
please tell your doctor or pharmacist.