Sno Tears Eye Drops 10ml
- Active Ingredient: Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Effectively lubricates your eyes
- Provides instant comfort for dry eye sensations
- Buy with confidence from UK registered pharmacy
Sno tears contains a lubricant that is used as a substitute for natural tears. Your eyes will normally produce just enough natural tears to allow them to move easily and comfortably.
What Are Sno Tears Eye Drops And What Are They Used For
Sno tears contains a lubricant that is used as a substitute for natural tears. Your eyes will normally produce just enough natural tears to allow them to move easily and comfortably. If your eyes do not produce enough tears they can become dry, red and painful. It can also be used in patients who have artificial eyes. Sno tears will help keep your eyes comfortable.
How To Use Sno Tears Eye Drops
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Twist off the cap.
- Look upwards and gently pull down the lower eyelid.
- Hold the Sno tears bottle just above your eye and gently squeeze until some liquid falls into the gap between your eyeball and lower eyelid.
- Release the lower eyelid, and move your eye, while open to ensure the solution covers the eye completely.
- Repeat the process in the other eye if necessary.
Before You Use Sno Tears Eye Drops
Do not use these eye drops if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Take special care with Sno tears if you wear contact lenses. You should take them out before using Sno tears, and then wait for 15 minutes after application before putting them back in. If you are pregnant, may be pregnant, or are breastfeeding, tell your doctor before using this product. It is possible that
you will still receive it, but it is also possible that an alternative may be used.
Like all medicines, Sno Tears can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them which include, but aren’t limited to mild stinging and visual disturbances, for example blurred vision. Your eyes may sting a little when the drops are put in. These effects will wear off within a few minutes.
The active ingredient is polyvinyl alcohol. Each bottle contains 10 ml of solution of which 1.4% w/v is polyvinyl alcohol. The other ingredients are benzalkonium chloride, disodium edetate, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium chloride, sodium hydroxide and purified water.