Sando-K Effervescent Tablets – 100 Tablets
- Treats and prevents low potassium levels
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Chloride & Potassium Bicarbonate
- Potassium helps nerves and muscles "communicate"
Sando-K Effervescent Tablets are used to treat and prevent low potassium levels. They contain the active ingredients potassium chloride and potassium bicarbonate.
WHAT SANDO-K IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
Sando-K contains the active substances potassium chloride and potassium bicarbonate. Sando-K is used for the prevention and treatment of low potassium levels.
HOW TO TAKE SANDO-K
Always take this medicine exactly as described in this lea‑et or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended dose is:
Adults and children
- 2-4 tablets per day dissolved in 1/3 to 1/2 glass of water.
- Can be taken at meal times.
- For severe low potassium: larger doses (8-16 tablets per day) may be given.
If you take more Sando-K than you should
Go to the nearest casualty department or contact your doctor immediately.
Take your tablet container with you.
If you forget to take Sando-K
If you miss a dose, take one as soon as you can. If you have missed several doses, tell your doctor. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
You may also like…
Ferrous Fumarate 210mg – 84 Tablets
£3.99 Select options
- Can be used to reduce fatigue associated with iron deficiency
- Active Ingredient: Ferrous Fumarate
- Food supplement
Vitabiotics Ultra Vitamin D3 1000/2000 IU – 96 Tablets
£6.65 – £9.99 Select options
- Supports normal immune system function
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No artifical colours, preservatives, lactose or yeast