Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash 150ml
- Effective Acne Treatment
- Easy To Apply
- Doesn't Clog Pores
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash is used to remove dirt and grease from your face as well as kill the bacteria that cause pimples. It does this by targeting the oil known as sebum, sebum is produced naturally by your body to prevent hair follicles from drying out.
Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash
What is Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash
Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash is used to remove dirt and grease from your face as well as kill the bacteria that cause pimples. It does this by targeting the oil known as sebum, sebum is produced naturally by your body to prevent hair follicles from drying out. Although, if too much of this oil is produced it will mix with dead skin cells to form a blockage, it will then appear as a spot on your skin. This product targeting this chemical can make your skin cleaner and prevent new spots from forming.
See more information on Acne on the NHS website.
Before You Use Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and mucous membranes (such as nose or throat).
- May bleach hair or dyed fabrics. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Like all medicines, Quinoderm can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include, but aren’t limited to:
- hypersensitivity (allergic reaction) including local irritation or inflammation
If you get any other side effects not yet listed, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Aqua, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, salicylic acid, glycereth-18 ethylhexanoate, phenoxyethanol, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, cocamide DEA, glycereth-18, chlorhexidine digluconate, cetrimonium bromide, glycerine, parfum, Cl 42015.
How to Use Quinoderm Antibacterial Facewash
- Use wet hands to apply it to a wet face.
- Use a generous amount and rub deep into the skin.
- Rinse the face thoroughly once the facewash has been applied.
There is no patient information leaflet available for this product.