Profoot Softgel Ball Of Foot Cushions (1 Pair)
- Instant Pain Relief
- Next Day Delivery Available
- Easy To Use Spray
Profoot soft gel cushions absorb shock, reduce friction and redistribute pressure with each step while taking up little space within the shoe.
What Profoot Softgel are and what they are used for
Profoot Softgel Ball Of Foot Cushions absorb shock and reduce friction, while redistributing pressure as you walk. They take up little space in your shoe, but will make a huge difference to every step that you take. They reduce pain, burning and metatarsalgia pain that you may experience on the balls of your feet as you walk. Worn directly under socks or tights, they can also reduce hard skin build up so that your feet stay happy and healthy! Washable and reusable, Profoot Soft Gel Ball of Food Cushions are used by chiropodists worldwide.
Pain in the ball of your foot is known as metatarsalgia. You can usually ease the pain yourself. But see a GP if it does not improve.
How you can ease pain in the ball of your foot yourself:
- rest and raise your foot when you can
- put an ice pack (or bag of frozen peas) in a towel on the painful area for up to 20 minutes every 2 to 3 hours
- wear wide comfortable shoes with a low heel and soft sole
- use soft insoles or pads you put in your shoes
- try to lose weight if you’re overweight
- try regular gentle stretching exercises
- take paracetamol
- Instant pain relief and blissful comfort
- SoftGel sandwiched between two layers of soft fabric for extra comfort
- Used by chiropodists worldwide
- Relieves the burning sensation under the ball of foot
- Toe loop keeps support in place
- Washable and reusable
How to use
Place loop over the second toe and position as illustrated on the packaging, if the loop is too tight cut a V shape towards the main body of the cushion with sharp scissors to allow a better fit. If necessary the Ball of Foot Cushion can be trimmed to fit using sharp scissors.
Can be worn on either foot. Replace the cushion when the gel has eventually worn thin.
See our other foot care range