Phenergan Antihistamine Tablets
£4.49 – £9.99
- Driving licence AND passport ID required to purchase this product
- REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO A £5.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE IF required ID CAN NOT BE PROVIDED.
- MULTIPLE ORDERS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A £5.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Relieves Allergy Symptoms, Nausea And Insomnia
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Phenergan antihistamine tablets contain promethazine hydrochloride (phenergan), commonly used to treat allergic reactions, such as: hay fever, rashes, insect bites or stings. Promethazine phenergan tablets can also relieve and prevent nausea and motion sickness, as well as aid sleep (insomnia) in adults, due to its mild-sedative properties.
Phernergan non-prescription tablets allow you to confidently get on with your day knowing that you have effective allergy and nausea back-up in hand.
MULTIPLE ORDERS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A £5.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
REFUNDS ARE SUBJECT TO A £5.00 ADMINISTRATION FEE IF required ID CAN NOT BE PROVIDED.
Phenergan Antihistamine Tablets
Buy Phenergan Antihistamine Tablets Online
My Pharmacy is the best place to Buy Phenergan Antihistamine Tablets Online. To Buy Phenergan Antihistamine Tablets UK Next Day Delivery you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete our free online consultation service.
Buy Phenergan Antihistamine Tablets UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Phenergan Antihistamine Tablets Online. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Each Phenergan Tablet contains the active ingredient promethazine hydrochloride belongs and they belong to a group of medicines called phenothiazines. When your body has an allergic reaction, Phenergan Tablet will help block a natural substance called histamines from being produced.
Phenergan Tablet is used to treat allergic reactions, travel sickness and can be used as a short-term treatment for adults with difficulty sleeping.
See more information on allergies here on the NHS website.
Phenergan 25 Mg Tablet
Phenergan 25 Mg Tablet are usually safe for most people to use but there are a small number of people should not use them.
Do not take Phenergan 25 Mg Tablet:
- If under 5 years of age
- If you are allergic to promethazine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients
- If you are taking a medicine for depression called a monoamine oxidase inhibitor
- If you suffer from severe dizziness, drowsiness or headache
- The person is in a coma
Speak to your doctor before taking Phenergan 25 Mg Tablet if:
- You have difficulty breathing, wheezing, tightness in the chest or an infection in your lungs
- You have any serious heart problems
- You have liver or kidney problems
- You have a stomach blockage or difficulty passing water
- You have hearing problems
- You have increased pressure in the eye
- You have had something called Reye’s Syndrome
- You have epilepsy
If any of the above apply to you, you should avoid taking Phenergan until you have received medical advice.
Phenergan Sleeping Tablets
Phenergan Sleeping Tablets can be used as a short-term treatment for insomnia in adults but should not be taken for any longer than 7 days.
To use Phenergan Sleeping Tablets short term for insomnia:
- One or two 25mg tablets to be taken at night
The maximum Phenergan Sleeping Tablets dose should never be exceeded, exceeding the maximum dose could increase the risk of side effects or even lead to an overdose.
Phenergan Tablet Uses
There are many Phenergan Tablet Uses from insomnia to hives but regardless of your intended Phenergan Tablet Uses, you should always make sure you obtain it from a registered and trusted pharmacy.
Any online pharmacy should be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and any online doctor service should registered with the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Council.
If you are ever unsure you should contact the company for proof.
Phenergan Tablets 10mg
Before using Phenergan Tablets 10mg or 25mg Tablets you should make sure you have read the patient information leaflet including the ingredients and they are safe for you to use.
Phenergan Tablets 10mg active ingredients:
- Promethazine hydrochloride
Phenergan Tablets 10mg other ingredients:
- Lactose, maize starch, povidone, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, Opaspray (contains titanium dioxide-E171, hypromellose-E464 and indigo carmine aluminium lake blue-E132) and Hypromellose
If you are sensitive to any of the ingredients above, you should contact a pharmacy for advice on a Phenergan Tablets Uk alternative treatment.
What Is Phenergan 10mg Tablets Used For
You may wonder What Is Phenergan 10mg Tablets Used For other that allergies?
Phenergan is available in both liquid and tablet form of different strengths, each of these are used to treat the symptoms of:
- Difficulty sleeping in adults
- Hay fever or rashes
- Stopping nausea or vomiting
- Sedative for children aged 2 years and above
If you require any further information on What Is Phenergan 10mg Tablets Used For please don’t hesitate to contact us via the email address below.
Phenergan 25 Mg Tablets Side Effects
Phenergan tablets are available in two strengths 25mg and 10mg. Like all medicines, Phenergan 25 Mg Tablets Side Effects can occur, but these are not experienced by everyone. If you experience any of these Phenergan 25 Mg Tablets Side Effects, especially if any of them are getting worse, stop taking them and speak to your doctor as soon as possible:
- An allergic reaction
- A rash, trouble swallowing or breathing problems
- Swelling of the lips, face throat or tongue
- Unable to control muscles in the head or face
- Very fast uneven heartbeat or palpitations
- Overactive behaviour in children
- Tiredness that lasts a long time
- Trembling or muscle spasms
- Yellowing of the skin
A full list of Phenergan 25 Mg Tablets Side Effects can be viewed here in the Patient Information Leaflet.
Phenergan Tablets UK
Phenergan Tablets UK Should be stored correctly so that when you come to use them, they are safe to use.
You should store Phenergan Tablets:
- Out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take after the expiry date
- Store in the original pack
- Store below 30°C
- Protect from light
Returning any Phenergan Tablets UK to your local pharmacy for safe disposal will not only prevent the tablets getting into the hands of a child or the mouth of a pet it will help protect other people and the environment.
Phenergan Travel Sickness Tablets
Phenergan Travel Sickness Tablets prevent you feeling sick or being sick when travelling.
Phenergan Travel Sickness Tablets for children 2-5 years:
- Not recommended Phenergan Elixir should be given in this age group
Phenergan Travel Sickness Tablets for children 5-10 years:
- Phenergan Elixir or Phenergan 10mg Tablets should be given
Phenergan Travel Sickness Tablets for children over 10 years and adults
- A single tablet (25 mg) to be taken the night before the journey
- This may be repeated after 6-8 hours if necessary
What Is Phenergan Tablets Used For
While looking at What Is Phenergan Tablets Used For and other information you may decide you want to try a different medicine instead. Here at My Pharmacy, we offer a wide range of alternatives that can be purchased with our easy-to-use ordering system online, these include:
Phenergan Night Time Tablets
Suffering from insomnia can be very stressful and While Phenergan Night Time Tablets are an effective treatment for short- term insomnia, there are other things you can do to help beat insomnia, these include:
- Keep normal sleep hours
- Ensure you sleep environment is restful
- Make sure you bed is comfy enough
- Get regular exercise
- Reduce your caffeine intake
- Do not overeat or drink
- Try not smoke
- Try relaxing before getting into bed
- Write down your worries
If you cannot sleep after taking Phenergan Night Time Tablets and trying the above you should get up and do something that makes you feel relaxed, until you feel sleepy again then go back to bed. If your symptoms persist after 7 days of taking Phenergan Night Time Tablets you should contact your GP for advice.
Phenergan Sleeping Tablets Over The Counter
Can you buy Phenergan Sleeping Tablets Over The Counter is a commonly asked question, so let’s have a look is it possible to buy Phenergan Sleeping Tablets Over The Counter ?
You can buy Phenergan Sleeping Tablets Over The Counter in most pharmacies but you will be required to answer a short series of questions, these questions are asked to make sure the medicine is the correct one and it is safe for your own personal use.
Phenergan Tablet Dosage
The recommended dose For allergies such as hay fever, rashes or hives should be followed at all times, do not exceed the maximum dose.
Phenergan Tablet Dosage for children 2-5 years:
- Phenergan Elixir should be given
Phenergan Tablet Dosage for Children 5-10 years:
- A single tablet (25mg) given at night
Phenergan Tablet Dosage for children over 10 years and adults (including the elderly):
- Start with one tablet (25mg) taken at night
- This may be increased to a maximum of one tablet (25mg) twice a day if necessary
If you require any further information on What Is Phenergan Tablets Used For or if we can assist you with anything else, please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com
As with all medications, there are some side effects which may present themselves through taking this product. Immediately stop treatment if you suffer from any of the following side effects:
• Any sign of an allergic reaction such as rash, difficulty breathing, or swelling of the face, lips or tongue.
• Liver problems that create a yellow tinge in the eyes or skin
• Muscle stiffness or shaking, or difficulty controlling muscles, such as spams or rolling eyes.
• Heart palpitations or uneven heartbeat
• Excessive tiredness, which may be linked to anaemia
• Sudden over-active behaviour in children
For the following side effects, if they last longer than a few days or become particularly severe, contact your pharmacist or doctor for support.
• Dry mouth, blurred vision, or difficulty passing water.
• Drowsiness or tiredness, restlessness and nightmares after taking the product
• Loss of appetite, indigestion, and feeling faint.
• Unexplained confusion, especially in the elderly
• Sudden sensitivity to sunlight
If you experience other side effects not listed here that you believe are linked to this product, talk to your doctor or pharmacist, and consider reported the side effects in question through the Government’s Yellow Card Scheme.