Panadol Advance 500mg Tablets (16)
- Relieves Pain Related To Headaches, Muscles And More
- Absorbed Faster Than Regular Paracetamol
- Easy On The Stomach
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Panadol Advance 500 mg Tablets are faster absorbed than standard paracetamol tablets. They are suitable for the relief of headache, tension headache, migraine, backache, rheumatic and muscle pain, toothache and period pain.
Panadol Advance 500mg Tablets
What is Panadol Advance and what is it used for
Panadol Advance 500 mg Tablets are faster absorbed than standard paracetamol tablets. They are suitable for the relief of headache, tension headache, migraine, backache, rheumatic and muscle pain, toothache and period pain. They also relieve sore throat and the fever, aches and pains of colds and flu and are recommended for the relief of pain due to mild arthritis. The active ingredient is paracetamol which is a painkiller and also reduces your temperature when you have a fever.
See more information on headaches on the NHS website
Before You Take Panadol Advance
Do not take if you:
- have ever had an allergic reaction to paracetamol or to any of the other ingredients
- are taking any other prescription or non-prescription medicines containing paracetamol to treat pain, fever, symptoms of cold and flu, or to aid sleep.
How To Take Panadol Advance
Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 16 years and over: Swallow 1-2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 10-15 years: Give 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not give more than 4 tablets in 24 hours. Do not give for more than 3 days at a time unless your doctor tells you to.
Panadol Advance Side Effects
Like all medicines, Panadol Advance 500 mg Tablets can have side effects but not everybody gets them. Some of these side effects include:
- Allergic reactions which may be severe such as skin rash and itching sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath.
- Skin rash or peeling, or mouth ulcers.
- Breathing problems. These are more likely if you have experienced them before when taking other painkillers such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding.
- Nausea, sudden weight loss, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.
Panadol Advance Ingredients
The active ingredient in Panadol Advance is: Paracetamol 500 mg. The other ingredients are: Pregelatinised starch, calcium carbonate, alginic acid, crospovidone, povidone, magnesium stearate and colloidal anhydrous silica. The tablet coating contains opadry white and carnauba wax.