Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml
- Relieves Common Allergy Symptoms
- Effective In 30 Mins To 1 Hour
- Active Ingredients: Xylometazoline and Antazoline
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
- Includes Free Prescription
Otrivine Antistin helps to make your eyes feel more comfortable by relieving the redness and itching caused by allergies such as hay fever, or house dust allergy.
Buy more and save!
|Quantity||1||2 - 4||5 - 6|
Buy Otrivine Eye Drops Online
My Pharmacy is the Best Place to Buy Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Online UK in 2020. To order Otrivine Antihistamine Eye Drops Online in the UK you are not required to have a prescription, but you will need to complete a free online consultation service.
Buy Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Online UK Next Day Delivery
Through My Pharmacy you can Buy Otrivine Antihistamine Eye Drops UK Online Next Day Delivery. Each treatment is sent out in secure and discreet packaging ensuring that you get your medicine on time and intact.
Otrivine Antistin eyes drops help relieve the redness and itching that make your eyes feel uncomfortable when you are suffering from allergies like hay fever or house dust allergies. Otrivine Antistin contains both a decongestant and antiallergic medication.
Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml comes as a colourless solution and contains two active ingredients, Xylometazoline and Antazoline. Xylometazoline is the decongestant medication used to reduce symptoms of nasal congestion, allergic rhinitis, and sinusitis and Antazoline is an antihistamine.
Antihistamine Eye Drops UK
Antihistamine Eye Drops UK are commonly used by people who not only suffer from hay fever but those whom also suffer from other allergies that cause sore, irritated or uncomfortable eyes.
Allergies can affect everyone who suffers from them in different ways. On some occasions the only area affected is the eyes, they can become itchy, red, watery and inflamed if not treated fast. If you itch and rub your eyes constantly there is a risk of an eye infection occurring. Best Antihistamine Eye Drops UK can help stop these nasty symptoms.
Hayfever Eye Drops
Hayfever Eye Drops provides relief when it is needed the most you can take other medication alongside Hayfever Eye Drops but you should not take Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml:
- If you are allergic to xylometazoline hydrochloride or antazoline sulphate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- If you have a condition called narrow angle glaucoma
- If you wear contact lenses of any type
- If you are taking, or in the last 14 days have taken, one of a group of antidepressant drugs called monoamineoxidase inhibitors
Best Antihistamine Eye Drops
Choosing the Best Antihistamine Eye Drops for you is important, which type of Best Antihistamine Eye Drops you use depends on what is causing your allergy and what symptoms you have. There are plenty of different types of allergy eyedrops to choose from, some may just treat the redness but will not treat the itching whereas others will do both. So, when choosing the Best Antihistamine Eye Drops always go with one that will treat the symptoms that you are suffering from.
Best Eye Drops For Hayfever
The Best Eye Drops For Hayfever varies from person to person, Everyone reacts differently to medications. Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops the Best Eye Drops For Hayfever are commonly used across the world by sufferers and reviews suggest they work well.
Otrivine Antistin dose should be followed at all times, please read the patient information leaflet before use.The Otrivine Antihistamine Eye Drops UK recommended dose is:
- Adults: One or two drops in each eye, two or three times each day
- Use in children and adolescents: One drop in each eye, two or three times each day
- These drops should not be used in children under 12 years of age
- Elderly: One drop in each eye, two or three times each day
Otrivine Allergy Eye Drops
How to should use Otrivine Allergy Eye Drops is straightforward and by following these easy steps you can’t go wrong:
- Wash your hands
- Remove the cap and hold the bottle between your thumb and forefinger
- Tilt your head backwards
- Rest one hand on your cheek and gently pull down your lower eyelid
- Look upward
- Squeeze the bottle to release one or two drops into the eye
- Close your eye for a short time
- Repeat for the other eye
If you are unsure on how to use Otrivine Allergy Eye Drops, please feel free to contact us.
Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml
Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml should not be used for more than 7 consecutive days unless advised by your own GP. The active Ingredients in Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops 10ml are also available over the counter and prescription liquids solutions, tablets and nasal sprays.
Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Review
At My Pharmacy we take great pride in providing all over customers with an outstanding service. Through our free online prescription service, you can trust us to deliver a high-quality service with affordable medicine dispensed by our licensed UK Pharmacy.
Many customers leave Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Review via email or via the trust pilot section of the website so everyone can access them. One of our customer’s says “ Otrivine Allergy Eye Drops are definitely worth the money” You can view all our 5-Star Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Review at Trustpilot Reviews.
Otrivine Eye Drops Side Effects
Otrivine Eye Drops Side Effects can sometimes occur although not everybody gets them.
The Following Otrivine Eye Drops Side Effects have been known but are rare:
- Sometimes people notice that the drops make their eyes sting.
- Very occasionally people have noticed that their red eyes get worse, or that they have blurred vision, headache, drowsiness or enlarged pupils.
- Allergic reactions have been reported causing rash, swelling and itching of the eye area and eye irritation. Certain sensitive people have experienced changes in heartbeat rhythm, raised blood pressure, sleeplessness, nausea, pallor and sweating.
If you suffer from any Otrivine Eye Drops Side Effects, you should stop using them and contact a pharmacist or your doctor for advice.
Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Alternatives
We offer Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Alternatives here at My Pharmacy UK at a great price. Some Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Alternatives are:
If you have any questions further questions like, are there anymore Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Alternatives ,what are Best Eye Drops For Hayfever, Otrivine Eye Drops, Otrivine Antihistamine Eye Drops, Hayfever Eye Drops,Otrivine Antistin Eye Drops Review Or anything else please feel free to contact our helpful customer service team on email@example.com where someone will be more than happy to assist.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody
Otrivine-Antistin is suitable for most people, but, like all medicines, it can sometimes
cause side effects.
Sometimes people notice that the drops make their eyes sting.
Very occasionally people have noticed that their red eyes get worse, or that they
have blurred vision, headache, drowsiness or enlarged pupils.
Allergic reactions have been reported causing rash, swelling and itching of the eye
area and eye irritation.
Certain sensitive people have experienced changes in heart beat rhythm, raised
blood pressure, sleeplessness, nausea, pallor and sweating.