Otomize Ear Spray 5ml
- Reduces Inflammation In The Ear
- Fights Away Ear Infections
- Easy To Apply
- Buy With Confidence From UK Registered Pharmacy
Otomize Ear Spray contains three active ingredients. Dexamethasone is a topical corticosteroid medicine which is used to control inflammation.
Otomize Ear Spray
What Is Otomize Ear Spray?
Otomize Ear Spray contains three active ingredients. Dexamethasone is a topical corticosteroid medicine which is used to control inflammation. Neomycin sulfate is a broad spectrum antibiotic to fight infections and acetic acid is an antibacterial agent that also helps to clear infections.
See more information on ear infections on the NHS website
Before You Use Otomize Ear Spray
Do NOT use this product:
- if you are allergic to dexamethasone, neomycin sulfate, acetic acid or any of the other ingredients of this product
- anywhere other than in the ear. Do not inhale in the mouth or nose or spray near the eyes
- if you have a perforated ear drum or have a grommet fitted in the affected ear
- in children under 2 years of age
How To Use
- Shake well before use.
- Press the pump down several times until you get a fine spray.
- Make sure you do not point the nozzle at yourself or someone else.
- Each time the pump is pressed down one measured dose will be delivered.
- If you have not used Otomize Ear Spray for more than one week, press the pump a few times until you get a fine spray again, and then follow the instructions above.
- Shake well before use.
- Place the nozzle tip gently into your ear.
- Press the pump once to deliver the correct dose.
- Spray one measured dose into each affected ear three times a day, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you forget to use Otomize Ear Spray do not worry. Use it as soon as you remember and then go on as before.
- The nozzle tip must always be in place when you use the spray. You can remove it for cleaning but always click it back into place afterwards.
Like all medicines, Otomize Ear Spray can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Stop use of the medicine and inform your doctor if you experience sensitivity or allergic reactions (e.g. irritation or rash). Some other side effects of this medicine include:
- Temporary stinging or a burnining sensation.
- Blurred vision.
These side effects may occur, but usually go away after the first few days of treatment.
The active ingredients of this medicine are Dexamethasone 0.1% w/w, Neomycin Sulfate 0.5% w/w (3250 IU/ml), Acetic Acid (glacial) 2.0% w/w. The other ingredients are Macrogol (2) Stearyl Ether, Macrogol (20) Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Purified Water.